SLIMFAST AUGUST CHALLANGE

Shelly.....how in heavens name did you manage to lose such brilliant weight loss every week? come on spill your secret.....lol

thanks kim I'll stick with both and see what next week brings x

someone please give me a kick up the bum...cos i think i'm losing it!

i've done SF for a full week - been to the gym 5 days and hardly snacked...and all I've shifted is 1lb of my 13 bl**dy stone - arrrrrrgh!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO (DANCES AROUND LIKE A 16 YEAR OLD!..UNTIL BACK HURTS ANYWAY!)
Lost 4.5lbs..yes!
Thank god for that...or SF anyway!
Thanks girls for all the inspiration...here to fight another day!
Kim x

Woo hoo well done Kim!!

My loss this week...stood at 1lb when I weighed myself yesterday, but I weighed myself this morning & it stands at about 2kg, which I think is about 4lb - v dodgy Ikea scales though so I can't be sure...all I know is that it ticked right down from 13stone, woo hooooo!

Hope everyone else has done well :)

isn`t it great when you see the arrow not go as high up the scale as last week...
well done you gymfiend....we can do this!
Kim xx

isn`t it great when you see the arrow not go as high up the scale as last week...
well done you gymfiend....we can do this!
Kim xx

i <3 it!! just went and bought trousers a size down in my lunch break in anticipation of weight loss/to spur myself on, woo hoo!!xx

Not sure how Thursday`s weigh in will go! Spent the weekend away and have been throwing up since last night! Maybe one will counteract the other?! who knows..lol
Kim x

hi everyone can i join the august challange please.i have alredy lost 2 1/4 lbs this month so would like to loose another5 3/4lbs.my weigh in day is friday so will let you know how i do then.:)

Weighed in today instead of Monday as I stayed at my OH parents until last night cat minding! I think that I should keep using the same scales for accuracy lol so back on mine this morning to report a 1.5lb loss for this week, which considering I ate 2 restaurant meals this week and TOTM I'm pleased it's in the right direction haha. Still though this puts me 2.1lb behind of my August target so far. Not going to get too down about it though because it also means I'm only 1.5lb away from a whole stone gone. Focussing on the positive.

Well done Rachel - maybe when you weigh after TOTM you'll have dropped more - I always retain water and feel/look/am heavier at TOTM [the joys of being female hey!!]
I weigh in Friday, fingers x'd! :) xx

Excellent news Rachel.....bet the next weigh in will be even better....hope for the rest of us yet.
Keeping fingers crossed for you gymfiend for Friday.
Mines Thursday so still time to sort myself out!
Kim

Yeah, stick with it girls. I had a 1lb gain this week, which I'm really p'ed off about. Mind you, if I'm honest, I probably deserved that!

The hours are ticking down to my weigh in....stopped being sick so things are looking up! Managed a shake for brekkie and gallons of water so keeping my fingers crossed!
A pound is nothing..really...you could have lost that again by tomorrow....

Back