Slimfast diet started14.02.11

Sap91

Hello.

Started the slimfast diet today but following a few techniques I used for Cambridge diet. Having 2L of water n having one meal high in protein.

Completed day1 cal intake was 350 n walked on the treadmill for an hour n lost 500cals. Weight measurement on day 3 hope I have lost 3 pounds as that's my target

Hiya. Have you tried slimfast before? I'm interested to know if the weight stays off once you resume a normal (healthy) eating plan. I want to loose at least a stone by May, which sounds be easy but I'm really struggling!

Hey lornielush

When you off the diet you will need to ensure you exercise n eat well. If you are going to eat junk food everyday it will come back within a month. Eat sensibly n excercise n u will not put it back on n u will b able to eat all the food you like n stay slim.

Day 3

No weightless although I had lost 500kals I actually put back the 3pounds I had lost by day2. Very disappointed bit will carry on.

rowanx2 said:
Youre severly undereating , thats why youre gaining weight.
The slimfast plan is 1400 cals approx, up your calories, dont starve yourself and you'll lose weight. x

Thanks will try doing that now

Rowan is absolutly right!!!
( As most people on here know I made the very same mistake) and as soon as i upped my cals i started to lose again.

Back