SLIMFAST MAY CHALLANGE

Thats brill ugg and ff, i stuggle to lose weight and i am so strict with myself.

Feeling really good this week, ive been doing cardio in the mornings then light weight in the night, i also walked 3 miles last night after the gym. i feel alot beta just want the weight to come off quicker.

My aim is to be 11 stone something when i go on hols in 5 weeks, dont mind if il be 11.13 i can stil say 11 stone not 12.

your def going the right way about stuff louise. I'm quite lucky in the fact I don't exercise apart from swimming once a week, even though running around after my very active 1 year old probably helps. I've tried to learn not to be too hard on myself aswell, If you have a off day/week you can't turn back the clock. You need to forget past mistakes and move on, This site has helped me lot's with that as everyone is so supportive. Your nearly a stone down already and you should feel really chuffed with yourself for that, well done xx

Well done Ugg! 1lb off and gone forever :party0049:

Welcome JazzyJ. SF is a lot cheaper then other diets so hopefully won't hurt the bank too much.

Bookworm I'm sure it will come off quick. Its unlikely to be fat, its probably just water. Back to it and Sundays weigh in may surprise you.

Louise I know exactly what you mean about wanting the weight to come off quicker but slowly and surely wins the race. My weight didn't go on quick so I don't expect it to go off quick but it would be nice to wake up 2 stone lighter overnight hehe! It is coming off and your exercise must help so keep at it your doing great!

BL x

Good luck for today louise xx

well i was weighed by my doc yesterday and im the same but i only started on monday and to be fair have been a bit hit and miss at times. Still, i will weigh in next week and hopefully see a loss. My jeans feel looser though so i think i may have lost a small amount of inches but i didnt measure myself beforehand so wouldnt know how many.

Good luck for all WI's!
Monica xx

thanks ugg, i get so nervous on weigh day its silly haha

Stayed the same, gutted a bit but maybe it will show next week

I stayed the same this week too. Don't worry, it will show next week!

Louise, your body may lose one week and sts the next. At least you haven't gained. I always get really nervous on weigh day even though I weigh myself everyday!

Mon1cat It's only been a few days so hopefully you will see the results next WI, This site keeps you really motivated. If you feel like temptation is getting the better of you log on and see how everyone is doing.

Have a great weekend everyone xx (lets hope the weather picks up)

Just a pound ( off the 7 I gained in hospital etc:p) this week, but I'm grateful for anything! Can't wait to start losing properly and get another stone off when I'm able to get around a bit better.

Bookworm a loss is great in your situation well done xx

Morning everyone. I've lost 3lb this week. YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now officially not overweight anymore - just in the top end of my idea weight.

Well done FF, hope i have a loss like that because i stayed the same last week hehe

Wow FF thats a great loss and you have met your May challenge a week early!

Just a pound off for me this week. Feel in a bit of a rut so going to do everything I can this week to step it up and get a good loss.

Good luck everyone this week

BL x

Thanks BL. I am very pleased about my loss this week although I have been extra good. Have gone down to two snacks instead of three. I don't have my yoguart after my tea now and I have cut down how much I'm eating so would have been gutted if I hadn't lost again.

Well it is obviously working FF. Maybe your body needs less because it is smaller and so reducing your snacks has helped? Being extra good has definately shown on the scales!

BL x

Hi all,

So yet again the weight loss has been slack and I have sort of come off the slimfast but still struggling with trying to be good. Ive been on holidays quite a bit and go to Greece next week and the bathers are going on (dreading it!)

Everyone else looks like they are doing so well but for some reason even though SF is so easy in theory I am not good at putting it into practice!

I am still having sf for breakfast a salad with pasta or cous cous at lunch and usually mixed veg for dinner (sometimes with chicken or pork)

Congratulations to everyone on all losses especially those that have met there may challenge a week early!

Back