SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

I not really bothered either way, wots 100 cals btw friends ;-) x

Yeah definitely, I wasn't trying to start an argument or anything! I just don't want newbies to be confused :)

*Emma said:
Yeah definitely, I wasn't trying to start an argument or anything! I just don't want newbies to be confused :)

Yr fine Hun I was only messing x i have difficulty reading ppls tones written down if u know wot I mean but i know u weren't arguing x no prob x ;-)

Yeah, I know what you mean! It's difficult to understand the tone just from reading words, but it's all good, I knew you wouldn't be annoyed :)

Aye lass x we cool x

Howz yr soreness?
X

Much better today :) Could barely move on Monday, and my thighs were still sore yesterday, but I'm much better now :)

im classing it at 600cals ... simply because i'm only having one scoop of power and not the two your meant too, as made up with 2 scoops it doesnt taste very nice to me :) hope this is ok to do? lol oops! xx

I think you have to have the 2 scoops to make sure you are still getting your daily nutrients. I didn't like it full strength either so I had anoth 150mls of water to it and I find it tastes so much better. Perhaps you could try that? :)

I agree with Nixnax, if you're only having one scoop, you're missing out on half of the nutrients and minerals in each shake. Adding water is a trick a lot of us use to make the shakes taste a bit nicer, and they're more filling too! I usually add 150ml to make 400ml in total with milk and water :)

he he I got the 150mls from you Emma :)

Was good advice and works a treat.

I got the idea from somebody else, can't remember who it was now, but it really does work :)

Hi I am new to this site! Just thought I would introduce myself, I am 21 years old and I have been on slimfast/Tesco Ultraslim for two weeks now and have lost 6 pounds! Started on alli today and hopefully will help with my weightloss journey. Would love a diet buddy to share tips and experience with :)

Vitality said:
Hi I am new to this site! Just thought I would introduce myself, I am 21 years old and I have been on slimfast/Tesco Ultraslim for two weeks now and have lost 6 pounds! Started on alli today and hopefully will help with my weightloss journey. Would love a diet buddy to share tips and experience with :)

Hi n welcome
Sounds like yr doin an excellent job already love.
Its my 6th wk n lost 6lb a bit different so well done! No doubt it will even more with Alli.
Join our SF buddy thread we are all on their for any worries or thoughts u have darlin.
I hope ur losses continue x good luck x
How much do u want to loose?
X

Hi n welcome
Sounds like yr doin an excellent job already love.
Its my 6th wk n lost 6lb a bit different so well done! No doubt it will even more with Alli.
Join our SF buddy thread we are all on their for any worries or thoughts u have darlin.
I hope ur losses continue x good luck x
How much do u want to loose?
X

Hi Wishbird007, thanks for the warm welcome. :) Will Join the SF buddy thread, its great to have other people on the same boat :-D

Hi Vitality and welcome :)

Well done on your 1st 2 weeks 6lbs is brilliant. I've lost 6 within a week. I've been taking adios intermitently (I keep forgetting) but they seemed to have helped a bit i think.

Keep up the good work and feel free to off load on here :)

Welcome Vitality! 6lbs in two weeks is brilliant, well done! :D

Hi Girls Im a newbie :)
I am on my 2nd week and finding it easy enough to follow. I am getting married in 6 and a bit weeks eek and I am trying to lose a bit of weight fast haha
I have been doing SW and loving it it has worked but not fast enough so here I am.
I lost 3 lb last week and hoping to lose the same this week fingers crossed.
I am loving the lemon meringue shake. They are 3 for 2 at Suoerdrug at the moment and boots have the powder for half price.
xxx

Welcome katie
Well done on yr loss n Congratz on yr wedding coming up x
U can do it Hun. Im on my 6th wk I have lost 6lb x
Keep up the good work x

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Hi Girls Im a newbie :)
I am on my 2nd week and finding it easy enough to follow. I am getting married in 6 and a bit weeks eek and I am trying to lose a bit of weight fast haha
I have been doing SW and loving it it has worked but not fast enough so here I am.
I lost 3 lb last week and hoping to lose the same this week fingers crossed.
I am loving the lemon meringue shake. They are 3 for 2 at Suoerdrug at the moment and boots have the powder for half price.
xxx

Well done so far hun!

Hmm will have to taste that lemon meringue ... Does it taste like pudding? Xx

Well done so far hun!

Hmm will have to taste that lemon meringue ... Does it taste like pudding? Xx

Yes its delicious really creamy and lemony yum yum :)

xx

Welcome katie
Well done on yr loss n Congratz on yr wedding coming up x
U can do it Hun. Im on my 6th wk I have lost 6lb x
Keep up the good work x

Hi Liz thanks chicky. Good luck on your weeks loss :)

xx

Back