SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Am getting on well and find the shakes and snacks easy but with my evening meal am not calorie counting just being very sensible I may have to change this though.

Am getting on well and find the shakes and snacks easy but with my evening meal am not calorie counting just being very sensible I may have to change this though.

Thats a good way to start, especially as you are still loosing weight. It will also help when you do start calorie counting the evening meal to keep the lbs coming off!! Good luck, keep us updated with how you are getting on!! x

Hi to all :) ... i started the asda meal replacements on sunday and have lost 6.5 lbs already, i havent gone hungry at all, i used to do slimming world but just got fed up with all the meal makeing from scratch etc, i am partically disabled so standing and cooking all the time was makeing me worse, but this is so much better, no real meal planning at all, i put everything down on myfitness pal and it does everything for me, i want to lose 2 stone for my first mini goal, and if i feel i can lose more and still look healthy then i will carry on, i cant belive how easy this has been, i know my losses will slow down, but just the fact that i dont need to cook every meal is good enough for me lol x

Hi to all :) ... i started the asda meal replacements on sunday and have lost 6.5 lbs already, i havent gone hungry at all, i used to do slimming world but just got fed up with all the meal makeing from scratch etc, i am partically disabled so standing and cooking all the time was makeing me worse, but this is so much better, no real meal planning at all, i put everything down on myfitness pal and it does everything for me, i want to lose 2 stone for my first mini goal, and if i feel i can lose more and still look healthy then i will carry on, i cant belive how easy this has been, i know my losses will slow down, but just the fact that i dont need to cook every meal is good enough for me lol x

Well done hun!!! I'm with you on the cooking front - I love not having to plan breakfast and lunch :) x

Good morning, well i have had to weigh in 2 days early this week as im going away for the weekend and ive lost 7.5 lbs :) .. i have found it so easy, not gone hungry at all, roll on next week :)

Good morning, well i have had to weigh in 2 days early this week as im going away for the weekend and ive lost 7.5 lbs :) .. i have found it so easy, not gone hungry at all, roll on next week :)

Amazing - well done!! X

Hey guys! I'm new to slim fast! Started yesterday & loving it already!
So a little about me! I'm 29, married & got 3 gorgeous little girls, Carlie 6, Lexie 2 & georgie 11 weeks ;-). I am at my all time highest weight :-( so I'm reaching out for help advice & support. I'm hoping to lose quite a bit of weight b4 my 30th birthday in august. I'm going to stick to sw meals on an eve then as the loses slow start working out the calories :).

So do u have any tips? Any tips on how to squeeze a little exercise in here & there? Life's pretty hectic at the moment but looking forward to the new challenge!!

11/10/14 20 St 1lb :-(

Anyway day 1 done!! Bring on day 2!
nicola

Hey guys! I'm new to slim fast! Started yesterday & loving it already! So a little about me! I'm 29, married & got 3 gorgeous little girls, Carlie 6, Lexie 2 & georgie 11 weeks ;-). I am at my all time highest weight :-( so I'm reaching out for help advice & support. I'm hoping to lose quite a bit of weight b4 my 30th birthday in august. I'm going to stick to sw meals on an eve then as the loses slow start working out the calories :). So do u have any tips? Any tips on how to squeeze a little exercise in here & there? Life's pretty hectic at the moment but looking forward to the new challenge!! 11/10/14 20 St 1lb :-( Anyway day 1 done!! Bring on day 2! nicola

Hello :) you are in good company as most of us have all come from SW by the looks of it! From personal experience slimfast just gives you that little bit more structure without having to plan every meal within an inch of its life! For me personally it also gives me the concept of portion control which I was able to easily cheat on SW!!

In terms of getting in exercise, our circumstances are quite different so I'm no expert, but how about a home DVDS for when the little ones are sleeping, walks round the block with the kids or to the shops if you need stuff in rather than jumping in the car? Before I joined a gym , I bought a pedometer and just made sure I done 10000 steps a day .... This usually ended up with me just joined laps round the garden/living room in evening to do the final few thousand steps .... But I suppose better than sitting on my bum!!

Anyway enough waffle from me, good luck with slimfast, keep us updated with how you are getting on!!! Xx

Hey all :) well i had my weekend away and yep i binged on anything i could get my hands on, got on the scales this morning too see the damage and i gained 2.5 lbs, which aint that bad i suppose, but back on it as from today, and hopefully no more distractions untill christmas, where i intend to have the whole week off, i know i will gain lots but its only once a year and i can get back on after, tonight for tea i am haveing sausages, bubble and squeak, roasties and gravy and i cant bloody wait lol :)

Hey all :) well i had my weekend away and yep i binged on anything i could get my hands on, got on the scales this morning too see the damage and i gained 2.5 lbs, which aint that bad i suppose, but back on it as from today, and hopefully no more distractions untill christmas, where i intend to have the whole week off, i know i will gain lots but its only once a year and i can get back on after, tonight for tea i am haveing sausages, bubble and squeak, roasties and gravy and i cant bloody wait lol :)

Dinner sounds good :) Nothing better than sausage and mash in this weather!!

Double post

Last edited:
Morning all, not a good day yesterday, had some bad news concerning a family member and i binge ate :( .. back on it today tho x

Morning all, not a good day yesterday, had some bad news concerning a family member and i binge ate :( .. back on it today tho x

Sorry to hear you had some bad news! Don't beat yourself up about yesterday, sometimes you just need to do what you can to get through the bad days! Sounds like you are back on it today, so well done for getting straight back on to the wagon! Hope you have a better day today!! x

Hi all, I am starting today, have done before with success but put on half a stone since moving in with the fella 6 months ago!! So back on it. My profile still says I am 15stone and I can't change it yet but that was a few years ago I'm 12.3 now and wanting to shift that half stone, plus another stone on top. Good luck to everyone on sf :)

Hi all, I am starting today, have done before with success but put on half a stone since moving in with the fella 6 months ago!! So back on it. My profile still says I am 15stone and I can't change it yet but that was a few years ago I'm 12.3 now and wanting to shift that half stone, plus another stone on top. Good luck to everyone on sf :)

Hello!! How did day 1 go? x

Hello, Everyone, I am starting my Slim Fast diet tomorrow and I am in it for the long haul, I have a lot of weight to lose, and would be interested in help and support from other members. Good luck to everyone else who is starting

Hi
I have done all the diets you can think of including slim fast before but generally have done slim fast for occasions such as holidays and ended up putting the weight straight back on. I got to my goal weight 5 months ago and was happy with that. Since then it's been holidays christmas new year and every other excuse I can think of and I've now put 3 stone on in 5 months. I've moved into my first house and cannot get organised! I've never looked on forums before and needing help! Any ideas for evening meals for a non seafood eater!!

Hi there just wanted to introduce myself, just started Slimfast yesterday. Going ok at the minute, I am very hungry though, thought I would keep my mind off food and come on here instead. Keep the fingers busy

Back