SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Welcome Tamtam! I'm sure you can do it, just stick with the plan, take it one day at a time and remember to drink plenty of water!! Good luck and keep us posted ;)

Slimfast start again!

Hi all, started SF on 1st August, and i just havent been sticking to it properly. I know i can as i lost 2 stone a few years ago using it. Just motivation has gone. :cry: Cant really exercise at the moment too much as recovering from heart surgery. Friend of mine is on Lighter Life and has lost about 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks- so i am a bit jealous of her success!!

A

Go Go Slimfast!!

Hugs Angie. It can be hard but you know you can do it as you have before. Just stick with it and it'll work. If you're having a bad day just come on here and post, there are always others who know how you're feeling as we've all been there too. It is possible to lose weight without exercise, so I wouldn't worry, just get yourself better first before even thinking of that. If you go and have a peek at the calorie counting forum (or often in other forum like general etc) there is an awesome lady called Iris! She's lost so much weight just by cc alone, she says she hates exercise so hasn't forced herself to do any, and she's done so so well! Definitely inspiring. A lot of people do like to do exercise, but it just shows you don't have to if you can't/don't want to.

Thanks Stirky, I have been good today so far, i think just posting on here earlier made me feel more motivated!

I will check out the other forum you suggested.

Thanks!

walking the dog is about as much exercise as i do lol and then only if its dry lol Star (my staffie) detests getting wet lol.

even just a gentle stroll for 10mins 2/3 times a week all adds up :D

hello everyone Ive been doing slim fast for a week now and have lost 4lbs which is ace :D. This forum seems really nice and freindly so I am hoping to post some more on my slim fast journey x

hello everyone Ive been doing slim fast for a week now and have lost 4lbs which is ace :D. This forum seems really nice and freindly so I am hoping to post some more on my slim fast journey x

Welcome and excellent going so far, let us know how you're getting along x

Hello - I have just started slimfast this week. I did Lighter life for 6 weeks last year, lost 18 1lbs, then slimming world for a little while and lost a little more. I have kept most of it off, but was starting to put on a few pounds so need motivation to start losing again. I am hoping that this will kick start me and that I can get to my target.

Anyway... I am not exactly new to this site, but new to Slimfast. So helloooo

Hello, welcome to slimfast and hope it goes well for you. Keep posting and let is know how you're getting along x

Hi all,

Newbie here (waves madly) checking in on 3rd day of SF. Haven't dieted before in my life so am sure this will be quite an experience! Can no longer live in denial about my extra poundage lol! Not too bad a start but don't think my digestive system's too happy about the change in diet so far.

Wish me luck!

Sam

Hi Sam,

:welcome: to the slimfast board. Good luck with the plan, make sure you're drinking plenty of water as it really does help :spit::waterbottle:

Hope your first week is going really well, keep us posted on how you're getting on x

Hi Everyone,
Just googled Slim fast Forum. and this is where i got to..
Its great to be able to read up on others stories, and have someone to talk to...

Ive now just started the Slim fast diet...
Im fresh off the boat, as i started 2 days ago..

i was a bit scared that i was going to hate the taste... but its not too bad...
i just need to stop picking at the children's food.. (one of the reasons im so big i think)

Im a Nanny 3 days a week working long hours so the time i have dinner isnt great, but we will hopefully reach my goals...
just some advice on what kind of goals are realistic i think might be helpfull.. and maybe when i delve into this forum a little more ill find out some more awesome stories....

im loving the smoothies!!! could eat just them!!! love anything like that though.... and also the Banoffee pre made drink... hope they keep that one going as its only a limited edition!!!

wish me luck in my journey. and i will keep postin!!!!!:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hey Everyone

I am new to slimfast, just on my 2nd day now. I love the fact breakfast is so easy, a shake is the way to go for me for sure, I find it so hard to eat first thing in the morning and then have that type of hungry that makes me want carbs carbs carbs come 11am. Though come yesterday at 11 a simple snack was more than enough, Thank you Slimfast!

I joined the christmas challenge and would love the knowledge that other people are out there aiming for the same things, safety in numbers!

I just wanted to sat hey to everyone and wish them the best on their journeys, we all deserve the best and we should never forget that

x

Hello Kes & Reds

:welcome: to slimfast!!

I am only on my third week but loving it so far!! On my first 2 weeks I lost 7lbs (second week had a bad weekend as had wedding and went OTT)

Its a great and easy diet just make sure you drink plenty water as it does help!!

Also post on this forum as it has helped me so far and has kept me motivated!!

Good luck :) xx

Hello everyone!!

I'm helen and i'm just beginning my slim fast journey. :) I have just had my 4th (and final!!!) baby and want to lose 4 1/2 stones. I was going to eat healthily and exercise but lasted 2 days before having a MAJOR pig out!!!
I've decided i need something more structured and as i can't afford Cambridge diet (i lost 2 1/2 stones doign cambridge a couple of years ago) Slim fast is the way to go.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on here. :)

welcome Boofaloo... im fairly new around here myself, but everyone is very helpful and very supportive!!!
ive even become additcted to this forum because of all the great advice and help there is avaliable!!!!

good luck and remember everyone is here to help!!!

hi new slim fast hopeful here!!! start date.......in the morning. have done it before and really works but just need to stick at it this time. im in a better place in my life than any other time so fingers crossed size 12 here i come :):):)

good luck!! start a diary.. it really does help!!

Hi guys!

Ive just started slim fast mainly because its easier for me to take a shake to work rather than make something with real food! I have it with soya milk which i think works well even though its higher in fat [although low in saturated fat!].

Loving the banana shake the best!!

Back