SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

clarkey: re breath!!! My husband has been constantly telling me that i have bad breath!! So i think yes it does have something to do with it!!! But ive got mints in the car now if i go to see him after having a shake!!!

Ajrere: welcome!!! Make yourslef at home around here if you have not already!!! Hope you are able to shift the weight you want, and keep maintaining!!
Good Luck!!! We are all here for support if you need it

Hi Kes
well my hubby is a smoker so he hasn't complained!!! but I have been at bit conscious at work!
Does the Alli still work even with taking shakes and lot fat meals?

Ajrere - welcome and good luck, how you doing?

I think the bad breath may be because of all the milk in the shakes.. it kind of coats the mouth and mucosa and then ferments .... so lots of teeth and tongue brushing etc

Bad breath (halitosis)

will have to dig out that dental floss that's hanging around the back of the cupboard.. can never get in the habit of using that stuff lol

i still take the tablets because if i didnt i would more than likely forget! But i still think its got up to 6 grams of fat in them, i know that doesnt sound a lot but it does all add up!!!

Hi im new, im 23, 5ft 4" and weigh a shameful 15 stone.
Like alot of girls here I am getting married this year, december, however I would like to lose the weight anyway.
I would like to lose 4stone to become a vey healthy BMI and be the person I was when i met my fiance! (size and happiness-wise!)

I am a yoyo dieter. I joined a local slimming group 2 years ago and lost 2 1/2 stone, which is all back on and more.

I bought Slim fast in tesco on offer yesterday, signed up online and am taking a new approach to weightloss and lifestyle change.

I walk regularly, I have 3 very active dogs! But lounge on the sofa at every opportunity, so I have bought a range of dvd's and fitness mat and ball! Im serious now!

So im hoping that being this honest here will kick me into touch, and I would like to know about what you all do for your daily food regimes and snacks!

Anyway, enough for now,

hello!!!

hello and welcome!!!!
We are all a friendly bunch... And im sure with the help and support from here we will have you looking fab for your wedding day before you know it.

We are the same height and approx weight (i was 2 stone heavier in september) so feel free to buddy up...

And like you i am having a wedding reception in austraila (thats where i am from originally and we are going back in dec to celebrate with all my friends and family (despite being 2 well 3 by then, years on!!!))

add me to facebook if you have it.. Name is krystle smith and the pic is the same, and just tell me who you are when adding..

Welcome and i hope that you are able to find the inspiration your looking for!!!

Hi Carly and welcome. You will hopefully find all the support you need on here - I have.

Hi, I am a newbie to Slimfast. 1st weigh in tomorrow but had a sneaky one today and lost 2lb. Would like to lose 2 and a half stone and am getting married in October this year!

welcome susu1...
you are doing well!! and congrats on getting married this year.... hope you are able to lose what you want in time...
keep posting and im sure you will be fine.

Hi all
Im starting my diet on wed 27/01/2010 :D
Im 24 5ft 6" weighing 15st 2oz :( Having alot of difficulty shifting my son's baby weight off me (he's now 17 months lol) tho my weight dropped off me when I was a size 30 down to a 16 but since I had my son its piled back on me again :(

Looking to loose about 4 stone or so im back down to a healthy BMI :)
x

Welcome to the gang Emmy. You can do it again!

I dunno it just dropped off me somehow but that is after I had my 4 year old daughter had a massive craving for kebabs n pizza lol after I had her it slowly came off over 2 years. But now the doc is also not happy with me being as big as I am now so deffo doing the diet tomoz!

I am starting SF today

I am starting on Slim Fast today and could really do with the support that you all seem to give each other. I am breaking up my weight loss into stages to see how it goes as previously I have taken it too far (using slimming pills) and looking back I didn't look as good as I though I did at the time. Back then it seemed so much easier. I really struggle to lose weight now:(. For now I would like to lose 24lbs as this will take me into the 'healthy' range.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Last edited:
Hi trueblue

Welcome to the gang? Why don't you join the Feb challenge and break it into smaller goals for you to focus on? And then you won't have to worry so much about everything else?

Please post if you have any concerns or are struggling; there is always someone around for support

Gg

Hi and welcome true blue and emmy, you are in the best place to succed at your weight loss. Good luck and keep posting

Back