SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi everyone!

I started slim fast today. I've printed off a chart with each day on it and stuck it on the fridge. Every day that I follow slimfast I give myself a gold star (Can you tell I'm a primary teacher?) :p If I get all my gold stars each week then I'll reward myself. Next to it I have also stuck a picture of me at my target weight and size (size 10, 8 1/2 stone) from four years ago to inspire me.

I haven't found following it today hard at all. The milk shake and meal bars are really tasty. When I felt the hunger come on I ate some chopped carrot and half a banana. Problem might come when I am back at school tomorrow :rolleyes: With stress comes stress eating + constant supply of cakes and biscuits in the staff room = difficulty methinks.

Basically, four 1/2 years ago I started university following my travels in Thailand where I had a fit body and a happy state of mind. Gradually over the first couple of years into my degree the weight crept on, then suddenly in the last two it just piled on (perhaps it was hitting age 25? Suddenly my metabolism slowed?)

Anyway, I'm desperate to lose the weight. I've gone up three dress sizes and it's time to take action!!!

Hi all!

I am starting tomorrow!

I get married next month! and would likt to lose 7-10 pounds beefore then! i need to lose about 3-4 stone over all but i have brought all my honeymoon clothes so cant lose too much more!

I did SF last year and lost 10 pounds and felt so much better for it! so have every faith in it!xx

hi all,
I am starting slimfast tomorrow,I have lost a stone since the end january but i need to try something that will hopefully get the weight off a bit quicker, so fingers crossed slimfast is the answer xxxx

Hi Everyone

I've started today!! So need lots of support. I can't see me sticking to it to be honest but will give it a go.

Hello everyone! I have posted my introduction on another thread here but I think I've found my forum now.

I've been on ultraslim for a week, wi tomorrow. I've been soooo good but I'm not expecting much of a loss as it's totm. I suppose i've viewed this last week as a trial, finding snacks that work, best times to have shakes/meals etc and I've been pleasantly surprised, I haven't been hungry and I haven't wanted to snack much, bonus!
I plan to start up a diary to keep myself motivated and share success and support, i've got a long way to go so I'm going to need it!
I've loved reading the posts by you all so far, they really help when I feel a choccy craving coming on!

Hello! I started SlimFast today, in fact I'm having my first shake right now :) I've got a wedding coming up that I want to lose a little bit of weight for, so hopefully having that as my goal will motivate me!
The shake I'm having right now isn't that nice, I think I need to experiment with the different flavours until I find the nicest one - right now this is all quite exciting but I'm sure soon the hunger pangs will start and i'll get bored of milkshakes. Fingers crossed though ;)

Just have to say too that I've found the SlimFast website's planner to be a great help so far, it tells you what to eat which is great for me as I have no idea apart from the shakes! :)

Hi,

I have just started today, have a wedding to go to in three weeks and would like to lose 10 pounds quite quickly, just hope i can stick to it!!! Have had my morning shake and found it quite nice. Hungry now, thats why i came on here to try and distract myself. Think i am going to go out for a walk and then hopefully it will be time to have my next shake when i get back!!

hi all, i started last week lost 3pounds, i thought i would lose more than that never mind also in boots at the mo is £2.50,

I started slimfast on Tuesday (3 days ago) and had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I have lost 4lbs =)

Very excited lol, im Lisa by the way will be here for defo x

Hi guys,

After losing a little here and there but basically holding steady since Jan, I have recently piled on a stone and I feel rubbish for it (I wasn't at my goal before that but at least I wasn't gaining).

So I have decided to go on a "diet". I have done Slimfast once before for a few weeks with great success and also Cambridge (but I can no longer stick to something so strict). So I figure, give it a go! I need the structure but with the freedom to choose my snacks and dinner.

So a new start tomorrow. We have so much food in the house I think it'll be quite tough, but I am determined not to be a "chubber" anymore - I'm aiming to lose a couple of stone by the end of August when my friends are getting married. Is that possible on SF?

Nikki x

Hi everyone

I've started on CS yesterday but can't stand the taste of the shakes or soups so from tomorrow i am reverting back to slimfast. I've done the diet in the past but never lost any weight, but that's always been due to my lack of commitment and eating way too much on an evening. I'm looking forward to sharing my story and hopefully, my sucesses with you this time.

hey everyone.
i'm starting slim fast next week so thought i'd come and introduce myself. i'm looking to lose ALOT of weight but setting my goal stone by stone lol. This week i've been cutting down my calorie intake in preparation for next week and have lost 3lbs by myself this week. I'm really impatient though and am hoping Slim Fast can speed up the process a little bit for me.

:)

Lala x

Hi:)
I started slimfast yesterday as I desperately need to lose all the weight I piled on whilst pregnant with my daughter(who's now 6 months)
After I had my son in 2003 I managed to lose the baby weight with slimming world but I can't get to meeting this time around as due to complications with the spinal block I had for my c-section I'm virtually unable to walk. So I thought I'd give slimfast a try as hopefully it should be easier to stick to as my OH has to do all the cooking .

Hi all..

Though it'd be rude not to introduce myself :)

Started SF today and so far, so good. I got a bit peckish before my evening meal, but I've been really good and sticked to it. Infact, so far I've only had one snack today... but I will have something later just to make sure I stick to 1200 cals.

I'm not used to eating little and often, which is probably the root of my problem. I don't eat loads, but what I do eat is the wrong thing, but that's going to change now :)

I haven't got loads to lose, I don't actually know how much I weigh atm, probably 12-13 stone at a guess (I tend to avoid weighing myself, as it gets me down). I'm a size 14/16, and would like to be a 10/12 for my holiday in December, so planning to lose a stone or two steadily over the coming months.

Hi all, I am going to be starting Slim Fast in a few days. Hoping I can shift all the pregancy weight.

hi everyone. i am now on slimfast after being on atkins for over 2 months and it wasnt working for me. have never done a shake diet before so am looking forward to seeing good results! :D

Hey FAF - what happened to Dukan hon?

Back