SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi everyone, I'm a slimfast newbie!

I'm into my 3rd week now and have lost 6lbs so far. It's working really well for me with my busy lifestyle. I've also been having the odd Tesco "ultraslim" (due to being a poor student). I want to lose about 50-60lbs in total so it'll be a long diet journey for me I guess.

Even if this first couple of weeks I feel a lot better and have already noticed my uniforms fit me much better and I feel I've got more energy.

I've also quit smoking!! Total lifestyle change. :) x

Hi everyone, I'm a slimfast newbie!

I'm into my 3rd week now and have lost 6lbs so far. It's working really well for me with my busy lifestyle. I've also been having the odd Tesco "ultraslim" (due to being a poor student). I want to lose about 50-60lbs in total so it'll be a long diet journey for me I guess.

Even if this first couple of weeks I feel a lot better and have already noticed my uniforms fit me much better and I feel I've got more energy.

I've also quit smoking!! Total lifestyle change. :) x

:welcome: and well done on a fantastic weightloss so far!

Hello, everyone! After weeks of eating bad, I've finally decided to try dieting again. I've never tried Slimfast before, so I'm really hoping it'll work. I just purchased some Slimfast shake powder, snack bars, and some apples a few hours ago to prepare for my first day tomorrow. My last diet ended badly because it consisted of eating unappetizing food everyday! This looks like it'll work a lot better with the variety of foods available :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :) heather, that's great! glad to hear it's working for you; it gives me some confidence in the program. I know we can all do well with this diet :D

Hi everyone, I have started slimfast today, and looking forward to seeing the results!! I have 14 weeks to lost around 21lbs!! will be starting a weight loss diary tonight.x

Hello!

I started SF today after an epic fail on weight watchers, well.. it wasn't so epic, just reached a plateau and couldnt get off it no matter how much I upped my exercise regime.
I am getting married on the 17th July 2010 so need to lose as much as I can by then and I am hoping to continue the weightloss after I am married too. *fingers crossed*

Really, strangely, looking forward to getting the first week under way and hopefully seeing a change on the scales :) Have set myself a strict programme of sticking to my SF and gymming it as much as I can.

Would also just like to wish everyone else on SF Good luck too :)

Hi i started yesterday, going well so far. Got a headache today though but i'm not suprised, haven't had much time to drink today. Good luck everyone

Thanks for your welcomes! I have been doing Slimming World on and off for several years but im getting married next year and i am NOT getting married this size. I figured my problem was that once i start to eat for breakfast i can't stop. I have zero will power. Even though i want to loose weight i somehow talk myself round. Does anyone else do that?! Do you think have this chocolate then definatly start tomorrow or have some crisps it's ok you have the rest of the week to make it up. Arrghh i'm so fed up of looking like this!
I weighed myself yesterday at Boots so i'm going to do that every tuesday. can't wait for next tuesday!

Yes!!!

Oh my god it's like you read my mind!! I'm exactly like that!! Plus i do the old 'one won't hurt' routine, and actually kid myself into thinking I've only had the one, until the whole packets gone!!

Good luck with it, will be watching your progress with interest as I'm a lifelong (or it feels that way) SW'er. I've come round to thinking it'll be a fantastic way to maintain, but I've got too used to the leniency of the plan to lose weight ( which I'm fully aware is mostly in my own head!!)

:) Rhi :)

Haha glad i am not the only one. The voice that talks me round is always saying one won't hurt. Then it's two won't hurt. Then it's well you've had two you may as well eat them all and start again tomorrow! Arrghhh.

Back