SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi everyone i'm new and starting tomorrow so hopefully will succeed been doing ww but fed up with counting points and did sw in the past but got confused with all the free food and endless pasta which i love so didnt suit me.
so i'm buying shakes for breakfast and meal bars for lunch and then the snacks i've read on here something called ultraslim is this the same thing or different thank you

Hi

I started SF on Saturday and doing well so far. My husband and I are doing it together, but he is struggling as he is feeling hungry.

Hoping to see some early quick results and let it lead into steady weight loss.

How much did you lose in your first week?

hi, your hubby should be having more calories than you as he is a man.
i lost around 4lbs in my first week but have lost a steady 2lbs a week and have not stalled yet.
good luck to both of you

Hello everyone..just introducing myself..started SF on monday! iv been on ww for past couple of months but have been fallin off the wagon so im doing this for a little while until my hols. I want to loose one more stone and it just wasnt happening with ww lately. Hoping this should disipline me a little bit more.
Finding this first few days tough to be honest. But im gonna stick to it.
Quick question for anybody who mite know..is it ok to make fat free veggie soup and have it as a snack say around lunch time..i was going to do this and then have shake/meal bar.
Thanks..

hi fendigal. i would think the soup would be ok as long as you dont go over your calorie limit and have bread with it!
im sure you will see great progress with slim fast.
good luck :)

hi, your hubby should be having more calories than you as he is a man.
i lost around 4lbs in my first week but have lost a steady 2lbs a week and have not stalled yet.
good luck to both of you

Thank you F&F. I'm giving my hubs larger meals so to give him the extra calories. I think he has some very bad habits to break - hence the hunger.

I lost 3lbs this week which is very positive as I fell off the wagon rather royally on wednesday night?!?!?

Looking forward to next week's weigh in.

thank you again for your support! xx

heyy, im on my second day...isnt that difficult for me atm, i want to loose three stone, im 5ft 3 and im 11stone 3lbs....eventually its going to get boring though! atm ive only had one milkshake a day though and two snacks plus an evening meal, is this not enough? need a diet buddy =( xx

Thank you Carrot Tit!!! I'm hoping the extra little bits of exercise we are doing will encourage a little bit more off the scale...

fingers crossed!!!!!:fingerscrossed:

xxx

Hi all!

Just stated the Slim-Fast diet this morning. I had previously been doing the Slimming World diet and still planning on switching between the two - something like slim-fast one week, slimming world for a couple (I don't actually go to the SW clubs so I can do this easily).

The reason I have decided to do this is because I hit a brick wall. Basically, I have been cheating with the diet, not doing any exercise and feeling a bit fed up. I have stayed the same weight for the last couple of weeks - not gained either, which is good, but a bit disheartening!.

I am hoping a change will kick start my willpower and weight loss again.

Fingers crossed! ^^ xx

Hi Chicklet, I did Sw last year and did really well, but due to an extended holiday and lack of willpower I have pu most of my loss back on .I have started SF, been on just over a week and doing well, hope you do well.

Well here I am , coming from CD after just over 2 weeks to Slimfast , Will be doing some reading up on the 321 plan and getting to know your slimfast crew .

Back