SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi all, will be joining you for the 2nd week in august. Having my hols first, then getting back on the diet wagon. I have around 10 stone or so to lose so will see how i go! :)

hi llvirgin. hope you have a great holiday. we will be here ready to support you when you get back and start your slim fast journey :D

Hi everyone. Im starting slimfast tomorrow so I thought I'd intro myself. I was previously doing Lipotrim and used this site alot... I lost 4 stones for my wedding last October and then I had an accident on my honeymoon in November and was bedridden for a while and still not being able to do much exercise wise because of my injury... anyhow... just sleeping and eating has made me put it all back on and now I just look at myself and wish I could be different!...

I need to weigh myself properly but I think Im almost hitting 19stones atm and want to lose as much of that asap. I have PCOS and not doing too well with it... at my last app the doc said that they need to do an operation through my stomach to fix a few things and as it is right now I am too overweight for the operation..... so as you can see i have a zillion and one reasons to lose weight...

and a nice thing is that I am going to Turkey this October for our 1 year anniversary as well as a second honeymoon as the first one wasnt exactly what we expected... so I'd like to lose some weight for that...

therefore I am going to set that as my mini goal.

anyway I'll just shut up now :p

hi all

hi guys wanted to join you all as i started slimfast today ive done lipo trim before and lost 4,5st wanna get down to 11st n now feel like its the right time to start.

im loving the shakes there sooo tasty comapred to the LT ones.

hope evryone is doing well xxxx

Hey guys :) started drinking the slim fast shakes just for breakfast, but now thinking of doing the actual diet... Need to stop the snacking though ;)

eee, thanks fortyandfat :)
day one went good :D (that was today btw!), 4 mile walk after work, felt motivated and energised...
does it become hard keeping high levels of energy?!
i hope i dont become... lazier!

eee, thanks fortyandfat :)
day one went good :D (that was today btw!), 4 mile walk after work, felt motivated and energised...
does it become hard keeping high levels of energy?!
i hope i dont become... lazier!
we all have our good and bad dieting days!! well done on your good start :D

thank you :)
also, abit off topic, i dont know how to edit my details - you know the weight bit and the diet bit?... i am abit stupid XD!
lost 2lbs this week :)

thank you :)
also, abit off topic, i dont know how to edit my details - you know the weight bit and the diet bit?... i am abit stupid XD!
lost 2lbs this week :)
go to user contol panel then edit details.
well done. 2lbs is a great start. wish i could lose! im stuck again lol x

Hello guys,
I started two days ago, and found the first day really, really hard. I used only the shakes and the snacks. It was horrible and the day ended with a take away!

But yesterday, I started to really understand it. I had a shake for breakfast with a SF snack, then for dinner, I had an apple and a small pack of sushi, which was about 300cals, then I had my second shake and a 80cal snack, then on the way home from work I had one of the SF chocolate bars as my third snack. I also picked up a 300cal ready meal on my way home to have for tea.
I found doing it that way and splitting my calories much easier to cope with hunger.

I also don't mind the taste of the shakes...

This has all come about because Slimming World slowed down for me, I managed to stay the same for two months and not lose anything. Very annoying. So, three weeks before my holiday, I am using SF to get that little bit extra off, and up to now, it's working! I was 173lbs on Monday and now I am 170lbs.
We'll see how it all goes!

Oh, and hello! x

hi. welcome and good luck
you should really have 2 shakes, 2 snacks and your main 600 calorie meal a day which can all be eaten any time that suits you but i wouldnt leave your main meal too late in the evening! :)

Oh, I thought it said three snacks on all the packets? The 3, 2, 1 formula.
I have just been spiltting up my 600cals to make it work better for me.

Back