SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

I'm New Too

Just want to say hello to everyone and Happy New Year! Looking forward to reading the posts while i start my weight loss goals using the Slim Fast approach. Best wishes to everyone!

Hi all :)
Starting SF after having a baby in Dec 2009 who is now 1. I'm still Breast feeding but figured after a year now I will be safe to diet. :) Still got 2 more stone to lose of baby weight - gutting to think where I was and where I am now but will get back there soon.

Hello everyone

Hey everyone, just a quick introduction, I am a 22 year old student who thought it was about time to stop eating junk and finally be happy in myself. I started my slim fast diet on Tuesday 4th January and on Saturday 8th January I have already lost 5 pounds. I originally weighed 17 stone 2 pounds and now weight 16 stone 11. I have my shake in the morning with soya milk, low calorie soup for lunch and a freshly made dinner - using tofu with either curry and other substitutes and have been finding it so easy so far and loving seeing the pounds come off!
:D would love to make friends on the forum!

Hi NYNM2011, thats fab to hear - well done!!
xx

Hey everyone, just a quick introduction, I am a 22 year old student who thought it was about time to stop eating junk and finally be happy in myself. I started my slim fast diet on Tuesday 4th January and on Saturday 8th January I have already lost 5 pounds. I originally weighed 17 stone 2 pounds and now weight 16 stone 11. I have my shake in the morning with soya milk, low calorie soup for lunch and a freshly made dinner - using tofu with either curry and other substitutes and have been finding it so easy so far and loving seeing the pounds come off!
:D would love to make friends on the forum!
Welcome! :D
Well done on your great start! will look out for your 'diary' and you can put your weight loss into your side bar by going to 'user CP' and adding your data there! Great way of showing your success! ;)
Well done for kicking the 17's into touch!

Hello everyone, im not only a newbie to the slim fast diet but to this website aswell. My main reason for wanting to lose weight is because im not happy with the way i look anymore so what better way to start the new year than to do something about it :). Im a 17 year old student with a busy lifestyle which is what attracted me to slim fast, its conviniant, and it'll prevent over eating. Fingers crossed i get the same amazing results as most of you guys. Wish me luck x

Hiya, im 34 and have just had my 3rd child, its now time to reclaim my body. Im 14st 5lb and im aiming for 10 and a half.
Ive been using slimfast since sunday and ive been very good so far. im really hoping for a good loss this week

Howdy.

I'm a slimfast newbie who is looking forward to getting started. Unfortunately that won't be for a few days and up to a week yet.

I'm 24 years old, weigh over 20 stone and am only 5ft tall. I'm a debt collector but work in the office doing 10 hour days so exercise time is limited, i'm making an effort by walking to and from work each day.

it's nice to meet you all and i'm eager to start my weight loss journey!

Hi Phoenix!

Welcome to SF, i can totally relate to you, i was an office based debt collector, working shifts from 8am - 9pm 6 days a week ( im currently waiting for redundancy on 1st March) i did SF last June and it totally worked for me, hence im bak on it - i did notput the weight on because i started 'eating normally' i out it on because i went back to my oldway of eating ( much like a piggy!!!) so here i am back on SF.

keep us posted, start a diary and we are all here to support each other!!

hi im a newbie too starting today so wish me luck i havent been on a weightloss plan since september as i found i got silly jumping from one to another so im going to try slimfast and hopefully stick to it i couldnt afford it before so havent really done slimfast properly but with all the deals on ive gone a bought about a months worth my cupboards look very funny lol x

I only joined this today and have started slimfast this morning wish me luck.
I work part time in an office and have a heart condition and so am unable to do any real exercise. I am getting married next march 2012 and would like to lose weight so I feel a lot fitter on the day. Good luck everyone ;-)

hi all i started on tuesday im aiming to lose 3lb a week so fingers crossed.Holiday in may and renewing our wedding vows in july. and i want to try and get rid of 4-5st by then
:)

Hello, I am a newbie to Slimfast today, I need to loose 4ish stone to get my bmi to 29 in order to have IVF, I have been swapping between Slimming World and WW for month and never get anywhere (have PCOS) so hoping Slimfast will work for me xx

Hey i m Debbie, I know i have already been posting away on here thought i maybe should check in here lol. Anyways i am 29 years old! I live in Leven in Fife. I m currently 23 stone and next January my 30th Birthday i point blank refuse to be FAT!!
I have like most people here done ever diet under the sun, this time WILL be different!

I work with people with autism and aspergers as a senior support worker.
I have lost 3 babies any my weight i m sure contributed to this as i have an incompetent cervix ad had last misscarriages at 18,21 and 23 weeks, so i need to loose weight to have a baby.
I have a degree in education and I am happy an bubbly! However i get depressed about my weight and of course when anything goes wrong i totally blame my weight! grrrrrr next year my 30th will be different i will be slim, fit as a fiddle and fabulos. I look forward to getting to know you all better

Debs xx

Hi There. I am doing something that is very similar to slimfast. Tesco ultraslim which is more cost effective. Just want to hear from others who are in the same boat. I have a lot of weight to lose. This week I have lost 7lbs which i'm soooo pleased with!!

[/url

Hi Im Kelly and new to Slim fast, I started on Monday! Im a compulsive snacker (especially in the evenings) so Im hoping the slim fast routine will break the habit. I need to loose about 5 stone which I know is not going to be easy, but reading some of the posts on this site has really inspired me to do this. I want to go on holiday this year and not feel like the fatest person on the beach!
In the not too distant future Id also like another baby and know that loosing the weight will help. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. xKelly

hiya i'm new to minimins and i'm on slimfast i started in september 2010 and have lost 1st 6lb so far, i didnt do it very well over xmas so i'm starting again 100% today, i'm hoping to lose about 4 n half stone more wish me luck x

hi all, here we go to a new beginning

hi all,

my name is emma.
i started slimfast 0n monday and have been doing morning weigh ins everyday since lol.

on monday i was 14st3lb
yesterday i was 14st1lb
today i was 14st0lb

admittedly i have only been having 1 shake in morning, light snack in afternoon and evening meal.

im hungry but feeling great.

any words of wisdom .....

ticker test

Last edited:
Back