SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi All

My name is Dave and I have been on the Slim Fast diet for 3 weeks now.
I have lost 9 lbs in 3 weeks, so still feelin g very motivated. It is not easy but the results help to keep going. :)

hey all just been looking around,i just started xenical on sat need to lose 5 stone n my sister was telling me about slim fast shes lost a stone in 4 weeks off so ive been to tesco n bought all the shakes n meal bars ive tried every diet bt this n i usually lose abit then put it bk on so im hoping this will work for me,need to lose weight b4 my sisters wedding may 2013 as im maid of honour n dont wana look fat
i think coming on here will help me too all the success storys n encouragment

Hi Skinny, the hunger does disappear once you find a routine for your snacks etc. For instance i have 1 weetabix with a dash of skim milk 1st thing (1st snack) then i have shake around 1ish, 2nd snack around 3 and then a meal bar around 4.30. Then my evening meal around 5.30-6ish. Last snack about 7-8ish as this is my nibble time. Hope you find a way that works for you. :)

im a newbie and just wanted to say Hi :) going to have a look around the forum now for some helpful tips :)xxx

Sorry forgot to add the following:

Start weight: 13st 3lbs ( :mad: )
Target: 10st 5lbs

1st Goal - Loose a Stone by May'12

:p xxx

Hi everyone, another newbie here :D

I've started SF today and so far going great (yet to have my 600 cal meal, feeling a bit light headed). I dont like milk so just using the bars.
Have 2.5 stone to lose and want it gone quickly. I have faffed around for years with WW and SW. The same weight goes off (slowly) and on again. I want a quick fix this time so hope this will be it.
I'm aiming for around 2lb a week overall so I can be a size 10-12 for my summer hols. At the moment I'm a size 14-16.
My first goal is to get to the end of the week!

Hi my name is Kerry,
Weighed myself this morning was 14st 9lb I am not happy. Started slimfast this morning. Can you lose lots of weight on it? Tried every diet going food gets in the way so though I could take it out of the equation by having shakes twice a day. Having support would be great.

Kerry x

Hi Kerry,

welcome! i have been doing slim fast for 4 weeks (had my fourth weigh in today) and so far have lost 10.5lbs! so only 3.5lbs away from a stone. Really happy with my progress so far! have done better than what i have done in any other diet (SW, WW etc)

Have a look around the forum as there are some brilliant posts for tips and also to keep you motivated.

Em x x x

Hi all! I just made an account and was looking around, thought that joining a forum like this might help keep me on track! Although I'm new to the forum I am not new to Slimfast... I have been on it (with some cheat weeks here and there) since June 2011 and have so far lost 40 lbs! :D I am now just going for the last 20-25, and it's been a bit hard to get back on track but I seem to be doing well. Anyways, just wanted to say hi! :)

Hello all!
I'm starting out on SlimFast with my OH once the shopping is delivered on Tuesday. Hoping to do 4 weeks and then re-evaluate whether I can sustain it longer term or switch to a low GI diet. i've tried the tesco ultra slim shakes and hated the powder ones, the pre-made SF shakes are on offer at tesco at the moment so have stocked up on these whilst they're cheaper!

Hiya!

I'm Samantha and this is my second try with slimfast. Lost a little bit last time but wasn't really exercising.

This time I'm exercising (gym three times a week) and taking my 600 cal meal seriously! I tend to buy weight watchers ready meals and make the difference up in veg as cooking my own meals leaves too much up to guess work!

Really hope I can stick with it for longer than a month this time to see some real results as I'm at my heaviest ever but carry it quite well so don't feel as guilty as I should when looking in the mirror!

Would love some diet buddies :)

Hi, Welcome. :)

Hi all, I'm Annya :sign0144:

A "failed" Slimming World dieter (don't tell me I can eat as much as I want of anything, even "superfree"!!), I have now been doing a hybrid of Slim Fast and calorie counting for 10 days and it is going well (so far!). I lost 4lbs in my first week and am looking on target for around another 2lbs at my next weigh in on Friday (I am a self-confessed sneaky peeker!).

Well - thats me for now.............. :)

Hi I'm Alyssa-Roseanne (most people call me Aly for short - hence the screenname!) I'm a 19 year old student from North-East Scotland.

My journey so far...

Last summer I lost around 2 stone on the Special K diet and kept it off despite returning to junk food, although my stomach was much smaller and couldn't cope with large portions.

Since Christmas I've gained about 2lbs, and although this isn't much seeing my weight creep back after working so hard to lose it was a scary thought! I've been stuck between 10st 7lbs/10st 9lbs and want to focus and lose some more (perhaps a stone, I want to judge it on how comfortable I am with my body. I love my curves to death and so does my boyfriend. I'm taking it slow so I don't over do it and lose them! That would be my worst nightmare! I haven't been this light in years so I'm unsure of where my body will lose fat first.)

Hi all,

Brand new to the site as from today!

I tried slim fast before and lost quite a bit, then managed to maintain it for a while.

But as im a comfort eater and have had a pretty rough time of it the last few years ive balloned to 16st10! The biggest I've ever been and oh, dont I know about it! I ache, i'm tired, im grumpy... but as im a comfort eater I reach for the noms and then feel better, then feel bad for doing it. etc etc

Hence why I've ditched the junk for slim fast because this way its simple no umming and ahhing over what i can and cant have!

But I NEED to loose weight for this time next year as I NEED to fit into my wedding dress (which currently looks a little odd as im 2st too heavy for it) :cry:

So here goes! wish me luck! :D

Back