SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Lol yep... 2 lbs gone :-D xx

After an up and down couple of weeks back, on slimfast rigidly this time, sticking to under 1200 calories, I know it says on the plan two replacement shakes or bars a 600 cal meal and 3 x 100 snacks but I didn't loose any weight at all on those amounts....

Fingers crossed I want to loose all the extra I put on since August (9lbs) and I'd hoped to loose another 10lb before christmas although I'm not sure thats going to happen now.

Hope everyone else is having a good week. xx

Its sooo hard not to scale jump isn't it! I usually check every morning....bad me lol :D xx

I know I'm a serial weigher it's an obsession with me

ultrabluedress said:
After an up and down couple of weeks back, on slimfast rigidly this time, sticking to under 1200 calories, I know it says on the plan two replacement shakes or bars a 600 cal meal and 3 x 100 snacks but I didn't loose any weight at all on those amounts....

Fingers crossed I want to loose all the extra I put on since August (9lbs) and I'd hoped to loose another 10lb before christmas although I'm not sure thats going to happen now.

Hope everyone else is having a good week. xx

Hey ultra good luck hun!!!

I'm having a so so week keep straying baaaaaad!! Need some fricking motivation!!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone :)
Im new to this site. I have pcos and have struggeled loosing weight since about 16 i am now 25. So after trying slimming world and coming to a standstill im trying slimfast... Hope it works

pcos** said:
Hi everyone :)
Im new to this site. I have pcos and have struggeled loosing weight since about 16 i am now 25. So after trying slimming world and coming to a standstill im trying slimfast... Hope it works

Good luck :) hope it works for you! Xx

Hi I'm new and trying slimfast for the first time. I work as a mental health nursing assistant and am so bad at planning, but being classed as obese it's time time change xxx

Sent from my S3 using MiniMins

Hello!

I have been lurking for a little while on the site and finally decided to join. I am going to start SF tomorrow and hope that I can do as well as everyone else here!

I would appreciate any help, advice and motivation that anyone can give!

Thank you in advance
Andrea xx

Andrea1823 said:
Hello!

I have been lurking for a little while on the site and finally decided to join. I am going to start SF tomorrow and hope that I can do as well as everyone else here!

I would appreciate any help, advice and motivation that anyone can give!

Thank you in advance
Andrea xx

Just find something that suits you and you'll settle into a loss flow and you'll never look back. I faffed around alot to begin with but eventually found that just simple cal counting was my thing but the SF def helped boost the weightloss. It got me used to hunger and my tummy shrunk. So even if you do it for a few weeks it'll make all the difference.

Just think, if you start now, this time next Christmas you'll be all slinky and glad you made the first step!! Xx

Hi all.. Am thinking of starting slim fast program but am confused about it.. I know how thick it sounds considering how well advertised it is on TV etc..
Do I replace meals of my choice.. or is it a case of shake/meal bar for brekkie and lunch, good balanced dinner and low cal snacks/bars in between??
Can someone please explain in simpleton terms EXACTLY what it is??? As in step by step, no-one can get it wrong terms...?
Thanks..

Hi new to site started on asda measure up (works same way as sf) lost 7lb in first week. On my 2nd week lets see how it goes. Got at least 4 stones to lose :-(

Hi I started slimfast diet today, have 20lbs to lose. Feel very motivAted, hope this site helps keep me on the straight and narrow lol. Hello to all. (-:

Hi everyone i`m Beaky aka Jo. I started Slim Fast today, so far i am on my second shake and had a banana apple and grapes. Ive done exante and cambridge before but couldnt afford the big outlay in buying the products so opted for slimfast this time. I have about 4 stone to loose and im going to exercise too so hopefully that will help!

Hi guys starting my slimfast journey tomorrow! Did exante diet last year but just cant get back into a total meal replacement diet so i am giving this a go/ have joined gym as well so here goes for a slim summer! How much weight per wk can i toughly expect to lose? I know it varies but im hoping its quicker than say weightwatchers etc.
Good luck to everyone.xx

Hey ya!

6 stone in total to loose

Starting my slim fast journey today! I'm excited! I'm an over indulger and because I work in my home I eat all day :-/

I've purchased the pre made bottles cause I know myself making them every morning isn't me.

Good luck everyone!

Back