SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hello, I start my Slimfast journey at midnight! I have done Slimming World for a couple of years but decided to opt for Slimfast this time and I am doing it with my sister and Mum. My first target is to lose 9lbs before I go to Mexico on June 2nd 2013. Any tips? I'm looking forward to it!

Hi, how is everyone getting on? Hope you are all doing well. I started today and I'm hoping to shift some pounds to feel better this summer. Lost a stone on weight watchers before Christmas but haven't been able to stick to it and have put the stone back on, ive messed around trying to stick to something, anything! with no luck so im hoping that slim fast will give me the boost I need. Feeling better already, its nice to be back in control of my eating.

would love to hear from anyone doing the diet and to support each other.

Kim

Hi, how is everyone getting on? Hope you are all doing well. I started today and I'm hoping to shift some pounds to feel better this summer. Lost a stone on weight watchers before Christmas but haven't been able to stick to it and have put the stone back on, ive messed around trying to stick to something, anything! with no luck so im hoping that slim fast will give me the boost I need. Feeling better already, its nice to be back in control of my eating.

would love to hear from anyone doing the diet and to support each other.

Kim
Hello Kim! Welcome to the SF area :) I have been on SF for 3 days and I feel so much better. I have lost 3lbs since Monday morning - my sister and Mum are doing it too and they have lost 4lbs each in the same amount of time! I found day 1 really hard as I had a headache and felt horrible but I have felt better than yesterday and today than prediet! Good luck with your weight loss; this group is a bit quiet so would be nice to have some moral support here! :)

Hi, I started on SF yesterday! Doing OK so far, have 'loosely' been on SW for quite some time but need to have a change xx

Hi, yes it's good to have a diet change sometimes, hope its going well for everyone, the nice weather has really give me some encouragement to be good and stick to it x

Hi ya,

First day on slim fast, had my shake this morning and some fruit for snack, just about to have my 2nd shake for lunch and feeling like I'm managing, I was really surprised how filling my shakes were,

Hope to get to know u all and steal some of your hints and tips,

Holiday in October so hope to have shed some weight for that

B
X

Hi B, I started slim fast last Wednesday, I'm really enjoying it and like you,I was surprised how filling the shakes are, I also find the 600 cals for the evening meal makes a good filling meal, and haven't found I have been too hungry yet. Hope it goes well for you, will be great to hear how you get on x

Hi B, I started slim fast last Wednesday, I'm really enjoying it and like you,I was surprised how filling the shakes are, I also find the 600 cals for the evening meal makes a good filling meal, and haven't found I have been too hungry yet. Hope it goes well for you, will be great to hear how you get on x

Awww thanks my husband makes all the dinners for me comin home from work so I have given him his orders to make sure my dinner is healthy and under 600 cals lol

Hi All,

I restared on the slimfast yesterday as I have loads to lose, i've been terrible lately with motiviation, I got married in March and didn't get anywhere near my goal :,-( so here I am trying Slim Fast again.

I went to tesco this morning who have their Slim Fast range on offer at the moment, Powder Shakes are 2 for £8, snacks are 5 for £2 (but i've just bought in some cheap cereal bars).

I'm trying to cut the carbs right down for my main meal to keep it under 600 cals.

Wish me luck x

Hi All,

I restared on the slimfast yesterday as I have loads to lose, i've been terrible lately with motiviation, I got married in March and didn't get anywhere near my goal :,-( so here I am trying Slim Fast again.

I went to tesco this morning who have their Slim Fast range on offer at the moment, Powder Shakes are 2 for £8, snacks are 5 for £2 (but i've just bought in some cheap cereal bars).

I'm trying to cut the carbs right down for my main meal to keep it under 600 cals.

Wish me luck x

Would you be able to use the tesco snacks as part of slimfast plan? Sorry for the stupid question lol

B x

Awww thanks hun, I've been not to bad today going for the weigh in tonight to get my start weight, I've not been on the scales
For soooo long Arrgghhh lol

Bx

Hi All,

Wish me luck x
Good luck! If motivation is waning come to the forum - we're are all a happy bunch with motivation to spread around to members who are feeling a little demotivated :) x

Well between Monday and Friday I lost just over 6lbs, I want my weigh in day to be Friday.... I am going to have a drink or three Sunday afternoon with my family so hope it doesn't do to much damage.... In reply to Bee's question, you can use any snacks as part of the plan as long as they're 100 cals or less

Well between Monday and Friday I lost just over 6lbs, I want my weigh in day to be Friday.... I am going to have a drink or three Sunday afternoon with my family so hope it doesn't do to much damage.... In reply to Bee's question, you can use any snacks as part of the plan as long as they're 100 cals or less

Wow well done of the 6lbs that's fab , hope
You enjoy ur drink or 3 lol xx

I've just been having a nosy and just realised I'd not said hello on here :) I'm Carrie, mummy to two boys and on a mission to lose a mammoth amount of weight! I've joined here in the hope it'll keep me going through the times I really feel like giving up x good luck to all on your weight loss journey x

Hi everybody, i am starting sf tomorrow, i have never tried it before so im a bit nervous but i really need to lose weight BADLY! I have been putting it off for too long and now the time has come i have around 6 stones to lose. Wish me luck!!! I may need it lol
paula x

Welcome onboard Paula!
and good luck
xx

Thank you, so far so good its my first weigh in tomorrow (fingers crossed) the only downside so far is horrendous headaches is this normal at the beginning? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well week 1 3lbs down im pleased with that :) x

Back