SLIMFAST OCTOBER CHALLANGE

Well, this slim fast is great!! Weighed in this morning after 3 days as I want Thursday to be my weigh day and I'm down 4 lbs!!!!!!

Not been about for a week due to the builders in and have caught up and what some great weight losses about.
After my wobble last week I lost 3 and a half this week so I`m back on track again. I now have the insentive of a very short skirt and high heel boots for my crimbo outfit and want it not to be snug so I can eat!
Fingers crossed we all have a good week!
Kim x

Not been about for a week due to the builders in and have caught up and what some great weight losses about.
After my wobble last week I lost 3 and a half this week so I`m back on track again. I now have the insentive of a very short skirt and high heel boots for my crimbo outfit and want it not to be snug so I can eat!
Fingers crossed we all have a good week!
Kim x

FANTASTIC Kim

FF

Great losses dee and kimbel x

3 down :D

well done puggso!

1lb lost this week for me but I have found it so difficult this week. I am hoping to get back on track this week!

The sickness has finally gone....thanks for asking!
It was damn hard being ill though with the builders ripping out the bathroom...spent all the time locked in my bedroom with a big bucket!
Some great weight losses this week...I`m having trouble keeping my trousers up this week...time for a smaller pair maybe but I hate changing clothes size even if it is to be smaller!
Kim x

Wow fab losses congrats x

The sickness has finally gone....thanks for asking!
It was damn hard being ill though with the builders ripping out the bathroom...spent all the time locked in my bedroom with a big bucket!
Some great weight losses this week...I`m having trouble keeping my trousers up this week...time for a smaller pair maybe but I hate changing clothes size even if it is to be smaller!
Kim x

Get a belt! Then you can watch the notches change too! :D

Well done to everyone on their great losses........and thanks so much to everyone that "well Done'd " me, it really helps especially as this is my first week !

Morning peeps.

Well I stayed the same this week. Hardly surprising as it is totm and I have not really been that good.

Oh well - new start - AGAIN!!! :break_diet:

FF

Back