Slimmer bride for June 2013- Slimming world food diary

Wk2 day6 Sunday

B - mullerlight light yogurt, banana, All Bran crunch cereal 30g HEB 0 syns

L - whoops bit naughty Fresh tiger bread with Philadelphia light with roasted pepper cheese, dread to know how much syns

D - Jacket potato with Philadelphia light chilli cheese, baked beans and salad 0 syns

Dessert - Raspberry terrine 0.5 syns

25 mins Treadmill. 20mins Crosstrainer. 5x 30 reps sit ups

1 litre sparkling water

Wk2 day7 Monday

B all bran crunch 30g HEB Mullerlight yogurt. Banana. 0 syns

L carrot, coriander and red pepper soup homemade, mullerlight yogurt. 0 syns

D jacket potato with Philadelphia cheese, baked beans and salad 0 syns

Gutted that I can not get to the gym tonight because of the snow, hopefully will be able to get to boxercises tomorrow night.

1 litre of sparkling water

Wk3 day1 Tuesday

B all bran cereal HEB. Mullerlight yogurt, banana. 0 syns. HEB

L carrot, coriander and red pepper soup. Mullerlight yogurt 0 syns

D Salad 0 syns

2 litres of sparkling water

45 minsBoxercise

Wk3 day 2

B all bran crunch HEB. Mullerlight yogurt. Banana. 0 syns

L mullerlight yogurt 0 syns

Dinner stir fry with mushroom sweetcorn bean sprout noodles and rice with sprinkle of soya sauce 0 suns

1.5ltrs water

1.5lb weight loss

Wk3 day 3 Thursday

B All bran bran flakes 35g HEB, banana, yogurt. HEB 0 syns

L Carrot, coriander and red pepper soup, yogurt. 0 syn

D stir fry with prawns, mushrooms, bean sprouts, noodles and rice, soya sauce. 0 syns

1.5 litres of sparkling water

30mins Crosstrainer. And 10mins Crosstrainer

What's the Zumba class like is it really hard? I'm
Joining one on thurs I'm scared ha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ya

Did you brave Zumba if so how did you get on, did you like it.

if the snow stops here I should be going tonight.

hope you have a good weekend x

hi brides! i'm here too- just a bit slow on the up-take that there was a brides-to-be section! (started my own diary in another bit a couple of weeks ago "wedding year, its now or...er..now")

getting married in September and have 34lbs to lose. Low carb and gym for me.6lbs down so far for 2013.

you're both doin really well.

:)power to the white dress brigade!!:)

Hello hun!

Well my plan was aerobics Monday, Zumba thurs and bodypump sat but as I needed all week to recover from aerobics LOL I didn't go!!! Xxx

feetface said:
hi brides! i'm here too- just a bit slow on the up-take that there was a brides-to-be section! (started my own diary in another bit a couple of weeks ago "wedding year, its now or...er..now")

getting married in September and have 34lbs to lose. Low carb and gym for me.6lbs down so far for 2013.

Hey :)

I'm also getting marred in sept and have 34lbs to lose!! How weird lol what diet are u following? Xxx

Hi stef2009.
Low carb/atkins and a bit of light gymming for me.
thats really cool- we can be pound for pound buddies... what day do u weigh in on?

Hello hun!

Well my plan was aerobics Monday, Zumba thurs and bodypump sat but as I needed all week to recover from aerobics LOL I didn't go!!! Xxx

Never mind, apparently you need to give your muscles a break for them to heal again. If your aerobics ths Monday you will probably find it won't hurt so much. The first time I done boxercises it even hurt me to sneeze. Went back this week and I didn't hurt as much.

i didn't get to Zumba today because of the snow, hoping to get to the gym in the morning if I can get my car off the drive.

Have a good weekend x

Hi ya
Welcome to the brides to be section.

Well done on your weight loss as well.

im getting married in Greece in June and I have realistically 8lb to loss but I would like to lose 15lb. But I think I will struggle. Got to try my dress on again end of March so hoping to have lost that 8lb or more by then. Then if I can lose a bit more i will be happy so then I cannot stress on the week before the wedding whilst on holiday. If you know what I mean.

I am on slimming world and I have lost a stone already. Went off the rails at christmas so trying to get myself motivated with the gym etc.

hope you have a good weekend xx

image.jpgimage.jpgWk3 day4 Friday

Breakfast All Bran bran flakes HEB. Mullerlight yogurt, banana. 0 syns

Lunch Tin of vegetable ravioli. 2 syns

Dinner. Cheesy Broccoli and potato pasta bake 0 syns HEA for cheese

Dessert Cardamom and vanilla panna cottas 0 syns

1 litre of sparkling water

Wk4 day 5 Saturday

Breakfast All Bran bran flaes 35g HEB. Mullerlight yogurt banana. 0 syns heb

Lunch Chunky leek and potato soup homemade. Mullerlight yogurt. 0 syns

Dinner. Cheesy broccoli and potato bake HEA 0 syns

Dessert cardamom and vanilla panna cottas 0 syns

1.5 litres of sparkling water

45mins Crosstrainer at home as due to snow could not get to gym
image.jpg

Your meals sound sooo good!! Keep up the good work.

Slim Bride? well, since I am no where near that I think I'll work on being a little thinner for when he comes along. :)

Your meals sound sooo good!! Keep up the good work.

Slim Bride? well, since I am no where near that I think I'll work on being a little thinner for when he comes along. :)

Thank you

Good luck in reaching your goal weight, I am sure you will do it. What diet are you doing

Oh,
well right now I am taking the herbalife stuff and counting my calories. It takes me awhile to get the calorie count just right but the computer program I am using is pretty good. The last few days EVERYTHING gets counted even a stick of gum no mistakes so by the end of the week I should have that part set

Haven't done any serious exercise since I have bone spurs in both knees...even walking hurts. Will attempt water walking (hate swimming pools) next week.

My problem is night time eating. However, on the plus side I haven't had ice cream, flour products, or rice products in over a mth now!!!

Wk4 day 6 Sunday

B- All Bran bran flakes HEB. Mullerlight yogurt. Banana. 0 syns HEB

L - Chunky leek and potato soup. Mullerlight yogurt. 0 syns

Snack. Banana 0 syns

Dinner - jacket potato with Philadelphia light cheese with chilli and baked beans, salad. HEA. 0 syns

1.5 litres sparkling water

30mins Crosstrainer at home again due to snow

Wk 4 day 7

Snowed in yet again.... Struggling today just want comfort food

Breakfast - All Bran bran flakes HEB. Mullerlight yogurt. 0 syns Heb

Lunch - Chunky leek and potato soup, mullerlight yogurt, slice of bread with Philadelphia light cheese spread

Dinner - jacket potato with Philadelphia light cheese spread and salad

Dessert - Mixed Fruit Terrine

1.5 litres Sparkling water

45 mins Crosstrainer at home image.jpg

You're doin massively well for being stuck in the house- I'd probably have eaten the furniture by now.

Back