Slimmer of the month question.

Spikeysaurus

What do you get for being slimmer of the month? I was last week, but the consultant said she didn't have the bits and would give them to me the following week. Which she didn't. I was just wondering if it was anything worth having? (If it's a certificate I'm not fussed, if its a sticker for my book I'd be far more interested. I like the shinies, Saddo alert!)

Spikeysaurus said:
What do you get for being slimmer of the month? I was last week, but the consultant said she didn't have the bits and would give them to me the following week. Which she didn't. I was just wondering if it was anything worth having? (If it's a certificate I'm not fussed, if its a sticker for my book I'd be far more interested. I like the shinies, Saddo alert!)

You should get at the very least, a certificate and a sticker/award. Some consultants also buy in the magnets too x

You should get a shiny for your book!! I won it the first 2 months, and I got a shiny and a certificate. Ask her for it!

I wanna fridge magnettttttttttt pwetty please - I suppose to do this I have to get slimmer of the month first lol

Texty_F said:
I wanna fridge magnettttttttttt pwetty please - I suppose to do this I have to get slimmer of the month first lol

Not all the consultants have the magnets-as they have to buy them themselves

Never got SOTM, but got SOTW twice. But so so excited because Tuesday I will have been at target 12 months but because W I is Monday I will have to wait another week for my diamond! Cant tell you how excited I am about this, like a big kid. Does anyone know if that is the last award given out? :)

Back