slimmer of the week question

at the moment with them giving away this summer booklet that's only given to SOTW, SOTM and people who buy 6 or 12 weeks of classes at once :)

Hi I got SOTW and SOTM and I didnt get a book though I saw them where the girls were taking the money last night. Was I supposed to get one then? Thanks :rolleyes:

well thanks to you guys and your words of encouragement i rang consultant(who is so nice) and just enquired she checked i up for me and it was me who should have got sotw so she going sort it for me for next wi!! got a sticker for my book!!!:D:D:D hope its the first of many... half stone next week here i come!!:)

OH dear the other lady isnt going to be very happy. It is right you have it if you lost more though and congratulations. Its just a wee thing isnt it but it keeps you going hun .... well done. :D

I nearly always remember to put something in but some never seem to. When I got it this week someone had put money in because they'd forgotten to bring any which I thought was sweet.:)

what really annoys me is people who win sotw get whats in the basket and they never put anything in.

yep that really,really annoys me too....there are a few people in our group that reg win it but never ever put anything in!! and one week one of them even had the cheek to comment how small it was this week when she won!!!

Hey hun just wanted to say that slimmer of the week doesnt go on who loses the most weigh in pounds it goes on who looses the biggest percentage of weight loss i lost half a pound one week and got slimmer of the week but there was a girl who lost 4 lbs so it goes on your percentage compared to everyone elses :)

i have never,ever,ever heard of any group do it that way before!

It's not how it's done at mine either and it's read from the PDA so seems strange....

Standardisation called for! I know that the Cs aren't employees of SW, as SW likes to point out to us regularly, but there really needs to be some sort of structure about this!

My C told us this morning that to calculate SOTM, they take all your losses, minus all your gains, and then half your first loss (if that was your first week) because (some lucky) people get huge losses in their first weeks!

Re: SOTW, I want to win! :( We have a raffle aswell in our group, and we do a lottery that uses the bonus number from the national lottery on saturday... Rollover from last week of £14.80, plus this weeks, about the same... That's almost £30! Gah, I never win anything! :( XxxX

Hey hun just wanted to say that slimmer of the week doesnt go on who loses the most weigh in pounds it goes on who looses the biggest percentage of weight loss i lost half a pound one week and got slimmer of the week but there was a girl who lost 4 lbs so it goes on your percentage compared to everyone elses :)

Never heard of this before!

What's this summer booklet I've seen mentioned?

Hi I got SOTW and SOTM and I didnt get a book though I saw them where the girls were taking the money last night. Was I supposed to get one then?
Have a look on the SW website :) The booklet is available for people who get SOTW, SOTM, bring a friend, buy a countdown, from 12th July to nearly the end of August so you should ask your consultant about it if you think you're eligible for one :)

This never happens in my group either :confused: I could see that this could really affect motivation for the rest of the group, too. I don't understand why anyone would use that method *scratches head*

Josiejo, excellent news that you're getting SOTW after all :D Congratulations!!

Back