Slimmer Su u cost me a fortune

Trose1203

€3.88 for the physillum husks
&
€30 for the furry throw i just had to get while i was over there lol

I'm expecting some major bootay action in the morning !!!!

€3.88 for the physillum husks
&
€30 for the furry throw i just had to get while i was over there lol

I'm expecting some major bootay action in the morning !!!!

:roofles:

Did you get the psyllium through the website? I just posted on the other thread!! lol

I am sorry about the money hun, but you will be praising me when it works!! I would say think of me when it happens, but that sounds a little perverse!! pmsl x x

GOOD LUCK hun x x x x

Jesus Su aka "poo queen"

You only get worse pmsl xx

And what a crown !! Pmsl

Hey ladies, well im down 2lbs this morning not amazing as I was steady last week, but a loss none the less and hopefully my body is starting to get back in sync, su just wondering what time you take the P.H. and how long it takes to work....thanks for keeping me sane ladies.

Hey ladies, well im down 2lbs this morning not amazing as I was steady last week, but a loss none the less and hopefully my body is starting to get back in sync, su just wondering what time you take the P.H. and how long it takes to work....thanks for keeping me sane ladies.

Glad you are losing hun x x

I take a heaped teaspoon every morning, and have been by the same night...

Maybe TMI, but today i took it at about 7.45am, and went about 2.50pm! lol x x

I was advised not to take it in the evening in case i pooped the bed!!! pmsl x x x

thanks su,,,the p.h. is definately working, im kinda afraid to leave the house at the mo but im meeting some friends so i'm gonna go for it lol

[QUOTE
I was advised not to take it in the evening in case i pooped the bed!!! pmsl x x x[/QUOTE]

that made me giggle!! :) So what is this magical P.Husk that you speak of?(cant remember how you spelt it!)

Is it kind of like fibreclear? :)

Pudge:

Psyllium husk is like crushed weetabix in texture, and it helps you poo!! lol.. I tried fibreclear and senakot but still had problems...

You can buy it from a website ( The Spiceworks, Spice merchants of the worlds finest spices & herbs) or from the same people on Ebay.. It is cheaper on Ebay, and it works wonders.. You take a teaspoon in water, and within 24 hrs.. relief!! lol...

If you need any more info hun, just ask x x

Thanks Su! :) ive bookmarked the page so if i feel like the fibreclear isnt working ill give it a go..thank you :)

Thanks Su! :) ive bookmarked the page so if i feel like the fibreclear isnt working ill give it a go..thank you :)

You are more than welcome hunni x x x

Before you buy it from the website, check it out on Ebay..
(Item number: 230451404074, a small amount).. They are the same people but for some unknown reason they are cheaper on Ebay than on their own site.. Their delivery is really fast too x x

Glad you are losing hun x x

I take a heaped teaspoon every morning, and have been by the same night...

Maybe TMI, but today i took it at about 7.45am, and went about 2.50pm! lol x x

I was advised not to take it in the evening in case i pooped the bed!!! pmsl x x x

Wow, what a seduction technique that would be lol!

Back