Slimming for my wedding :-)

Well. The positivity didn't last all that long as I once again got excruciating hunger pangs. OH came home from work to find me hidden in bed again and struggling. I may have accidentally eaten McDonalds this evening. Hopefully I can continue tomorrow, or do some slight variation. I'm not sure this diet is suiting me, but I ordered a month and I'm not going to waste it.

Oh lovey,
Don't worry. It's a small blip, you'll soon get back on track. Don't beat yourself up about it, and keep coming on here - if you're tempted, one of us is usually about.
I've been out most of the day, but that's not usual! If you're struggling come on here, post, PM me, anything....I'll help you though, okay?

Love & hugs
xxxx

Thanks Nat and Bee. Well I feel rotten this morning. I couldn't sleep and was really really restless. It's really strange, I kept dropping off but then would wake up feeling like I had to move. OH said I was constantly moving about. So I think it was a bad idea and has made me feel terrible so hopefully I won't be tempted again?
Today I shall continue and hope that I can carry on. If it started getting too hard then I shall make sure I have extra proten.

How annoying. I daren't step on the scales today. :-(

I faced the scales to see the damage. Im a pound on from last Fridays weigh in. I expect it to get worse to be honest. But I am going to get back on it and hopefully limit the damage. Hopefully this is just a bump in the road.

Ive felt ill since yesterday afternoon when I was at work, got an awful sore throat and a headache. I think that is what spurred me to to go off plan, in the hope that food would make me feel better. But it has made me feel worse and now I have to go to work this afternoon on little to no sleep!

Hi Nat, Lavinia, Beelishy-how you all doing today? We still have snow down south...it's so freezing esp being in ketosis too!!!

xx

Hunny that lb is literally water - no way is it fat so don't worry about that. This was just a blip and it's ok we're only human. This is pretty much my third attempt at this diet - both times previously I planned on taking breaks and did and then struggled to get back on it. It is only this third time that I am really finding I am into it and able to do it fully. It's such a tough diet. You honestly won't have made much difference if you get back on it. On the other hand if you DO think it is too restrictive (I do:p) then maybe try a different diet or simply add extra protein into this diet - you know other diets (not TFR ones) won't allow you to go below around 1200 cals! On 1200 cals you would def lose also. You also have until November so maybe doing it more slowly would be better - I don't want to (and obviously can't! :D:p) tell you what to do but you don't have to panic! I lost over three stone in 4 months in 2011 doing the low GI diet...

Whatever you decide GOOD LUCK- you CAN lose the weight before your wedding :)

xxx

Thanks Hun. I am hearing when you are saying totally. I just really want to get it over with as fast as possible. I want to know that the pressure is off and focus on other stuff. I also want to start running and go back to my gym and there is no way I can do the amount of excersise that I used to on this diet. Everything is a rush in this world, and I am no different!!

i know that if I am struggling with this then I still have time to go on to something else and lose it in time. Thanks for the advise and support :) hope you are well. Xx

I faced the scales to see the damage. Im a pound on from last Fridays weigh in. I expect it to get worse to be honest. But I am going to get back on it and hopefully limit the damage. Hopefully this is just a bump in the road.

Ive felt ill since yesterday afternoon when I was at work, got an awful sore throat and a headache. I think that is what spurred me to to go off plan, in the hope that food would make me feel better. But it has made me feel worse and now I have to go to work this afternoon on little to no sleep!

Morning lovey! :)

As My Cat said, it will only be water, no way it's fat!
Eat more if it's making you feel ill and miserable. I have done since Thursday (protein, not more carbs), and I've still lost weight.
So, if you need to eat more, have some protein - good for keeping you feeling full too. Especially if you're not feeling well.

My friend did her 1st week last week, but only did it for 4 days. She has still lost another 1lb in the days she didn't follow the diet as she was careful with carbs.
You don't have to religiously stick to the plan, I am proof of that.

I hope you feel better soon lovely, and please remember we're all here, rooting for you :) xxx

Thank you. I am with you all the way. I've had a shake and prepped my veg to take to work for tea later. Taking a soup and another shake too. Lates at work are easier as I usually just come home and go to bed. I was on a late tomorrow too but now I am on a training day with requires me driving an hour which is a pain. But then I am off for five days. Which I am looking forward to but days off are hard diet wise!

Off I go, will check in later after work :) x

Hope you've got through today okay?

You know, I've been thinking. Restless legs. Caused by lack of Magnesium.
How much water are you drinking? If you drink more than 3 ltrs per day, it will wash out essential micronutrients and potassium.

Are you doing the 4 packs a day, or a combination of 4 packs then some days on 3 packs + 1 low carb meal?
I think you may need a multivitamin.

Or, get some Magnesium Spray - I've still got some from when I was preggers.
I had the most restless legs EVER, God, I could not sleep and it drove me nuts!!!
I got the Magnesium Spray, rubbed it in to my thighs every night, and would you know it, it worked like a miracle!
I never would have believed it had I not tried it, but the idea to do that did come from a very reliable source (hubby's uncle is a Pharmacist).
Just an idea....if it's restless legs, it will def help.

I'm not getting that, but I am getting cramps terribly! I know it's this diet, I read it was a side effect.

Just do what you have to do and don't be a slave to this. Life is too short.

Keep posting, we want to help you through this tough bit :)

xxx

I do drink a lot of water and have at times done a combination with the diet. I will see how I am tonight, it's the first time that its happened and I just assumed it was from eating the McDonald's after being on this restrictive diet for a bit.

Well, as I thought today has been ok. But I cope much better on lates than earlies or off. Even if I am hungry at work I just ignore it as I am at work and busy so it's sort of tough if I am hungry. I'm tired now so will prob go to bed soon. Hope your day has gone well?

Xx

Glad you've had a better day, and hope that you get a good night's sleep! :)

Had a good day thanks, hunger has gone thank goodness now TOTM nearly gone!
Just hope it isn't like this every month, lol! Still, I got through it, so I know I can do it again.

And I know you can do it too! :)

Goodnight lovely, hope tomorrow is better for you xxx

Yeah, where are you!
Hope you're okay?
:) xxx

Hi guys. So sorry I've been AWOL. Fell of the wagon well big style. Attempting to find my way back.

Thanks for checking in on me :) Hope you are all doing ok? Xx

Hiya lovely,

Glad you're okay. Don't worry about it, doesn't take that long to climb back on :)

I'm good thanks, hope you are too?

xxx

How're you going Lavinia?

Hope you're well?

:bighug:

Back