Slimming for my wedding :-)

So, I'm back! Back on it today and I've put on....... 7lbs! Deary me! oh well, on quickly, off quickly!

Thanks for all still checking in on me. I need to go and catch up with all your diary's now :D x

Yay!

You'll lose it again, most of that will be water so don't worry :)

So pleased to hear from you! :D

Have a FAB day!

xxx

Aww, you are all so lovely :) So much support from strangers. I was thinking about you all while I was AWOL worried about what you must all have Ben thinking! Lol. How silly of me!

We all have blips Hun some planned some not! I had a day off Saturday for hubby's birthday.
Put it to the back of your mind an don't beat yourself up about it! You can do this :) we are all here to support you xx

What Lou said!! :D

We fall off the wagon, we climb back on. You're doing the right thing - if you need protein, have protein! It's not affected me at all!

Goodnight lovely :) xxx

How's it going Lavinia? Are you getting your head back in the zone?

You're right about the high wagons beelishy we need a trampoline underneath to bounce back up!! soo difficult

Why do we let little slips carry on and ruin a whole week or month until we feel confident enough to try again? I've done this too many times :)

So much positivity, GO LADIES! :D xxx

I've had a couple of extremely stressful days at work and I'm not doing good. But I'm still checking in and hopeful I don't lose sight of the wagon, don't leave me behind!! :) xxx

It won't, it's got the brakes on, waiting for you to get back on....no rush, just when you're ready my lovely :) xxx

Bach atcha Bee!

Hope you're okay Lavinia?

I've had a blip today, two tiny, and I do mean tiny, pieces of pizza - then I was straight online to see the damage I'd done, but I figure 400 extra cals, and 50g+ carbs isn't going to damage this too much. Been stressed, so I had a treat. And yet I'm still hungry!
I've probably got to go through ketosis again, but hey-ho, I'm in this until I'm at goal, so one tiny blip aint gonna hurt!
I'll get back on that wagon with you! ;)

xxx

Hiya Lavinia :)

Just checking in to see how you are?

Hope you're okay lovely xxx

Back