Slimming Pills - Appetite suppresants

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by blondie29, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. blondie29

blondie29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Very Poor
    Hi All

I just wandered if anyone is taking any slimming pills or appetite suppressants, if so which ones and how are they finding them? I am considering getting some Phentermine as I had them years ago and they helped to curb any appetite x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StaceyStace

StaceyStace Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    tesco ultra slim
    I got some acai berry ones and i ended up in hospital with severe abdominal pains.. i was in so much agony with them they were supposed to increse my metabolism burn fat and supress my appetite :(

4. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

I used phentermine, bought from a private diet clinic, about twenty years ago. They didn't help me because I got used to them so fast and had to keep upping the dose. Pretty soon they didn't work at all.

They stopped me sleeping. I was jittery and shaky a lot of the time. Worse still when I stopped taking them I experienced very strong 'rebound' hunger. This is common with amphetamine-related drugs.

My advice would be, don't take them. But of course it's up to you.

All the best!

5. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    i once tried adios but i dont think they really made any difference tbh. i would say theyr all pretty dangerous..im not an expert tho :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.