Slimming Saturday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Taurus, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Any old school will know this is not an original idea of mine,the daily thread was always on here when I was a regular last year.
    Anyway in order to change my sinful Saturday to a slimming one, I aim to pamper myself whilst Mr and Master T are at rugby, go armed with skimmed milk for coffee instead of wine in the sunshine at the in-laws this afternoon and chill out watching x-factor tonight as I am partial to a bit of Simon Cowell.
    Hope you guys all find ways to enjoy a slimming Saturday whilst our family and friends have a few weekend treats.
    Super slimming Saturday!
    Mrs T X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , i love the idea of a daily thread , it helps to know how everyone else is feeling and doing and help motivate to stay on track !!!
    I am very tired this morning after half the night in A&E with hubby and then up at 7am with the kids ..... now have to go pick my car up from hospital ( as i drove hubbys home) , then visit him later and see whats happening .. he is waiting for a scan to see if its his appendix or bladder thats the problem .....
    I am on day 5 today and am hating the stinky breath again but am feeling great ... cannto wait for 1st WI on monday !!!!

Hope everyone else is going good x

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Happy skinny saturdays :D :D :D

May your days be full of skinny wonderment and fluids to keep you full

:D xxxx

5. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

Yes they always did the daily thread .
    Who ever got on first started it on CD .

6. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep I'm going to be drinking gallons of water and coffee me thinks this afternoon! x

7. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well my mother is comeing over today so she will most likely keep be busy . Ive got a headache today and stinky breath. It looks like ill be drinking lots of water and lots of coffee today . I cant wait for tuesday . looking forward to my weigh in .

8. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm also suffering with the old keto mouth! x

9. Fiesty

Fiesty Melting the fat

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(39.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge ss+
    Hello everyone :)

I've been to worship at the goddess matalan for some smaller tops, the best side effect of this diet! Thank goodness for cheapie shops to see me through.

Looking forward to the X factor myself Mrs T. Right now I am sipping a pint of my favourite, 1/4 teaspoon of orange flavouring and the rest sparkling water.

10. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Been to the park and now we're off up the road to put our new tent up! Its huge apparently hehe!
    Am feeling much more positive after yesterday <grin>

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.