Slimming Saturday

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Any old school will know this is not an original idea of mine,the daily thread was always on here when I was a regular last year.
Anyway in order to change my sinful Saturday to a slimming one, I aim to pamper myself whilst Mr and Master T are at rugby, go armed with skimmed milk for coffee instead of wine in the sunshine at the in-laws this afternoon and chill out watching x-factor tonight as I am partial to a bit of Simon Cowell.
Hope you guys all find ways to enjoy a slimming Saturday whilst our family and friends have a few weekend treats.
Super slimming Saturday!
Mrs T X

Hi , i love the idea of a daily thread , it helps to know how everyone else is feeling and doing and help motivate to stay on track !!!
I am very tired this morning after half the night in A&E with hubby and then up at 7am with the kids ..... now have to go pick my car up from hospital ( as i drove hubbys home) , then visit him later and see whats happening .. he is waiting for a scan to see if its his appendix or bladder thats the problem .....
I am on day 5 today and am hating the stinky breath again but am feeling great ... cannto wait for 1st WI on monday !!!!

Hope everyone else is going good x

Well my mother is comeing over today so she will most likely keep be busy . Ive got a headache today and stinky breath. It looks like ill be drinking lots of water and lots of coffee today . I cant wait for tuesday . looking forward to my weigh in .

Hello everyone :)

I've been to worship at the goddess matalan for some smaller tops, the best side effect of this diet! Thank goodness for cheapie shops to see me through.

Looking forward to the X factor myself Mrs T. Right now I am sipping a pint of my favourite, 1/4 teaspoon of orange flavouring and the rest sparkling water.

Been to the park and now we're off up the road to put our new tent up! Its huge apparently hehe!
Am feeling much more positive after yesterday <grin>

Back