Extra Easy Slimming to become a Mummy!

Well thankfully I managed to pull things back enough.

Weigh in 63!!! 63!!!!!!! YIKES! -0.5lb The Slimming world gods clearly saw I needed just a little bit of a push. Glad I have a loss for my first week of the summer journal, a gain can instantly destroy my pretty chart at the back of the book you see.

My Birthday is a week today, so after weigh in we will go for a meal at the Harvester in the hope I can flexi syn what I destroy and pull it back. I have checked the syns of pudding already. 33.5 for a Rocky Horror. o_O I would say it put me off but only for about 5 minutes.

Thank you! How is your week going?

What day do you weigh in? By the time the weekend is here, I'm always very aware weigh in is around the corner and it deters me slightly. So far on 6 syns for today and I'm still allowed 25 daily. Not syn saving as such as nothing really planned for the week ahead but I guess saving a few may help me next week.

That's part of my problem, I don't have an official weigh in day, I usually weigh on a Friday and a Monday.... which I know is bad but I do find weight fluctuation fascinating. I never let it get me down if I gain from one day to the next as I know it happens, so I tend to focus on if I've lost weight compared to the corresponding day the week before... hope that makes sense

Yeah of course it does, If it works for you then keep rolling with it. I had to stop my extra weigh-ins as I kept sabotaging after it looked like a gain hahaha!!

Started today SP again, Always find if I at least start it... 1 is not double carbing (I have PCOS so trying to cut down) and 2 it gives me a chance to have an SP day.... Chances are it won't happen but least I'm not having carbs every meal. In other news.. I've upped my water intake :waterbottle::waterbottle: I'm getting body magic in at least :oops:

Can't decide if my jeans are looser because I'm losing around my gut finally or if I've just stretched them so much they have given up trying to be a good fit.

2 days before weigh in..... I feel like a freaking whale! Omg, I swear these last few days I am BEYOND bloated.
My stomach has a couple of stages... my tuckable belly (The one I hide in my trousers... You know the one), The "Hernia" (That isn't a hernia but it likes to show its ugly butt in everything I wear), My 2nd tits... (Yanno the fat over your ribs that you could really put into an extra bra) Then the mummas themselves.... (Which FYI haven't played by normal weight loss rules but instead have gone UP 2 cup sizes in the last 18months)

So... My tuckable is like a waterbed, I love the feel of it all wobbly and all that jazz BUT pleeassseeeee go down. I know I know I've only been half doing it all this time but I've really tried this week and you aren't budging...
The Hernia... Nope, you're a swollen bloated mess and I hate you. You need to just shrink like my bingo wings and maybe I can fall in love with your outtie stretch marks rather than the innies.
2nd boobies... You're fine, I can handle you. Between the hernia lump and the ladies you arent a huge issue.... for now.
Tatas! Please, i beg you... start to go down. I know most women when losing weight beg you to stay but omg you aren't meant to be getting bigger darling.

I can't decide if upping my water intake is having the opposite effect on the tuckable and hernia or if it is just me expecting too much. I don't want to weigh in.. I just want to ignore Tuesday has to happen at all, to be honest.

x

I have got metformin that I really should start taking again to see if that help ticks me over for the losses. A long long road before I can start trying for a baby again but I shall get there :) Thanks for the support. x

Yeah Carbs & PCOS aren't the best of friends. I do try not to double carb like I use to but they so darn nice!
I always dread weigh in but this one is certainly daunting.

Yeah Carbs & PCOS aren't the best of friends. I do try not to double carb like I use to but they so darn nice!
I always dread weigh in but this one is certainly daunting.

try not to worry, just keep going and trying your best. remember how well you've done so far :) xx

Hallelujah!!
Weigh in 64! Loss of 3.5lb genuinely okay with this.. it puts me at the lightest I've been since starting all those months ago.

Of course I was hoping for more but we all wish to wake up at target hey

FML!
Okay I'm annoyed with myself... and the plan.. and the scales... and the world! :( So I've gained 3 lbs this week... I don't know how.. I don't know why. My birthday I actually spent on plan! And I've stayed within my syns the rest of the week... I can't blame star week bloat as it isn't due yet and I've had some cracking losses on star week. So generally I'm peed off that this has happened. It was taster night so thankfully didn't have to bring the whole group down with my mood however my consultant spotted I didn't put my hand up during the quick run through of losses and came over to me for a chat.

So i walked out of group starving because I'm a fussy pants eater who doesn't like anything people bring to taster nights and I tend to make stuff I wouldn't eat although I did taste the ice cream o_O And with a food diary in my bag that I shall be using along side my journal if I pick it up again ever that is. I'm annoyed because my chart is now messed up and I just can't win.

Really starting to think I won't get under the 23stone mark and its driving me insane. I'm praying for someone gives me a kick up the bum. My consultant told me she's concerned I might just give up.... trust me I feel like I want too then deep inside me something just says... "you are not wasting these last 19 months of trying to pile it all back on"

Rant Over.... Sorry

Listen to that voice saying don't waste those 19 months. I know it's hard and there are plenty of times I'm on here moaning about a gain or maintain that I didn't expect, I am the queen of getting down about it. I beat myself up and it's horrible.

But really don't give up, you've come so far and done so well. Those 3lbs are probably water, I know you said it's not the time of the month but it might be that you've had too much salt of caffeine or something, what it won't be is fat. It's extremely hard to put 3lb of fat on in a week, there's no way you've done that while being on plan. There's a million things it could be, but if you stick to plan it will all come off and more later.

I can't pretend I wasn't cut up about it. However, i can't justify giving up and nor do I want too. Yes okay, I've been playing with the same 7lb since Christmas but I'm just going to say I've been practising for target and I reckon I've got that bit down to a T!!

I had a family BBQ yesterday which thankfully I hosted so I planned to feed me and give the crud left in the freezer to the ones who could eat it... I demolished my tikka chicken kebabs I made in record time and then the burgers were calling my name. So yeah birds eyes burgers... 5.5 syns each... vile on the BBQ however with a melted cheese square which was yes more syns doubled up on a roll ( Saving bread syns) and then a gut full on jubblys I had doubled my daily syn allowance. However today I am under and I will carry on being under until weigh day to claw it back a little. I sat and counted up all the syns which is never usually do so i'm fighting for it.

Also upped my water intake again after drinking a fair bit of diet pop last week to try and give my body and kick and of course that means living on the toilet again until my body adjusts to it. I will also be getting my gold body magic on Tuesday since I'm finally transferring all the body magic from the journals into the correct sheets haha.

Despite hosting a BBQ for a part of Non-SW family... I managed to lose 0.5lb.
I'm annoyed but I really should be. It is a loss after all and isn't that the end goal each week? I have gone in the right direction but I guess I just wanted more. This week shall be different... she says.

I am 14 syns OVER my daily allowance haha haha I just can't do it can I? Ill pull those little extra back over next few days. I wanted chocolate which would have put me over anyway so decide if I was going to do it id rather make them go as far as possible so made myself some Shreddies cakes... Think rice crispy cakes but the shops had sold out hahaha! They were amazing and so worth the syns. Ending today happy! Goal achieved.

Back