Slimming World diary here's to good health

image-2675932984.jpg

Last nights tea plus two satsumas

image-2577164026.jpg

Turkey sandwich for breakfast :)

image-3295470072.jpg Used my new George Forman grill and it's amazing! I am making the SW turkey risotto for dinner as it was shared by them yesterday and is syn free woohoo. I'm finding lots of great recipes and support on in sta gram it's very motivational :)

image-2517744138.jpg

Stuffed from turkey risotto which was syn free due to being a recipe on the slimming world fb page :)

Attachments

• image-588080210.jpg
    image-588080210.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 29
I love your food photos. They look amazing. Seems you enjoy cooking and that shows on your photos too. Keep going and posting photos :) some good ideas here

I love your food photos. They look amazing. Seems you enjoy cooking and that shows on your photos too. Keep going and posting photos :) some good ideas here

I love cooking if I could chop nicely I would have liked to work in the food industry :)

I love cooking if I could chop nicely I would have liked to work in the food industry :)

Hahhaha, I can understand but believe me , for weight loss is better to stay away from food industry :p

I would change my prof if I could know what else I want to do or good at. And thinking of starting from 0 after being chef for 15 years … maybe some point when I have kids I will look something else to do :)

I think cooking is a valuable skill to have in this day and age :)

Sunday

Yoghurt
2 x Satsumas
Bacon
Scrambled eggs

Oat cookie heb
Banana
2 satsumas

Turkey
Lamb
Pork
Pickles
SW coleslaw

Chicken Soup

We have family down from yesterday, played monopoly and takeaways were ordered I declined and enjoyed my risotto x x

Similar yes hehe

image-1943338005.jpg

Not the most flattering shot but had my hair coloured and cut yayy x

Have family staying so I have been busy today.

I changed lunch to meat n veg haven't had my heb yet and about to have meat and pickles although I feel a bit bleh!!

Mums bug maybe will have more satsumas and hope to feel greater tomorrow for weight .... New books woo!!

image-3936703750.jpg

Hubby and I plus our kitty :) that's family!

Tea was cold meats n pickles

Attachments

• image-2854841944.jpg
    image-2854841944.jpg
    682.8 KB · Views: 25
  • image-2947165148.jpg
    image-2947165148.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 22
Aw you two look happy together :) love your haircolor too. Im blond myself and it is so hard to get the right color. Im already dreaming of going home to my old hair salong and dye my hair … :D

Aw you two look happy together :) love your haircolor too. Im blond myself and it is so hard to get the right color. Im already dreaming of going home to my old hair salong and dye my hair ... :D

I buy mine off eBay it's official salon dye and I usually do it myself but my sister is qualified hairdresser and she cut and coloured it for me ;) much better x x

It's beige blonde for winter then I go lighter for summer x

I bet you can't wait it's nice to go back to the comforts your used too that's for sure x

Tbh my hair is very bad shape. Due the slimming pills doc gave me over 10 years ago I lost half of my hair and until this year when I moved to UK and joined sw they been poorly. But sw is so healthy that my hair have started to get thick again. :) could not express how happy it makes me. So I let them rest ( until I go home :p ) and then speak to my hairdresser what she thinks.
I have been cuting ends myself as they do look misabrle. New hair tho are nice , thick and shiney. :)

Tbh my hair is very bad shape. Due the slimming pills doc gave me over 10 years ago I lost half of my hair and until this year when I moved to UK and joined sw they been poorly. But sw is so healthy that my hair have started to get thick again. :) could not express how happy it makes me. So I let them rest ( until I go home :p ) and then speak to my hairdresser what she thinks. I have been cuting ends myself as they do look misabrle. New hair tho are nice , thick and shiney. :)
It's good that you can see improvement I hate it when my hair things but it now seems in better condition.

I can't get on with my hair long it tried to grow dreadlocks as it's fine and knots real easy lol x

I'm ill absolutely gutted as finally caught my mums bug so back to bed for me :(

Simple breakfast as still really bleh

image-3062597716.jpg

My heb of oats and fruit x

Back