Slimming World diary here's to good health

Dear Bee,
wish you happy new year. Big year for you and I from the bottom of my heart wish you all the love and happiness there is =)

Happy New Year Hun, I'm sure you'll get your summer body! Time for me to get serious! xx

Yes woo we are all on it like a car bonnet lol classy!

I have a new blender coming and no reason not to succeed - I'm feeling better haha

Dear Bee, wish you happy new year. Big year for you and I from the bottom of my heart wish you all the love and happiness there is =)

Yes it going to be the best year to date! I have decided that for sure ;)

We are going to smash this and be fabulous!

Much love to you sweet, I look forward to your posts they are a blessing - let's do this <3

Just had blueberries and satsumas x

image-1700048859.jpg

Going to do this Monday onwards woo x

Attachments

• image-4169985143.jpg
    image-4169985143.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 18
image-481027337.jpg Boom having it 2015!

Jan goals set

image-420906908.jpg

And I'm going to partake in this challenge ;)

Ready set go!

Attachments

• image-316198721.jpg
    image-316198721.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Iv been super hyper today oh well it's a special day :)

image-654829866.jpg

image-17515327.jpg

Really excited to make the cheese cake by cook yourself slim tomorrow if I get time.

I also bought a easiyo yoghurt maker and yoghurt culture eee exciting - if it's any good I will make my herby labneh cheese ;)

Attachments

• image-3656486994.jpg
    image-3656486994.jpg
    782.2 KB · Views: 31
This was so lush

Banana
Light whipped cream 1 syns
Choc shot 0.5 syns

image-1576128522.jpg

Iv been super hyper today oh well it's a special day :)

View attachment 161766

View attachment 161768

Really excited to make the cheese cake by cook yourself slim tomorrow if I get time.

I also bought a easiyo yoghurt maker and yoghurt culture eee exciting - if it's any good I will make my herby labneh cheese ;)

Yummo! Let me know how the peanut hottie cheesecake turns out, I may have to pinch that one from you! I still haven't tried the drink, actually, haven't seen it in my Tesco but will try ordering online, that might work.

Yummo! Let me know how the peanut hottie cheesecake turns out, I may have to pinch that one from you! I still haven't tried the drink, actually, haven't seen it in my Tesco but will try ordering online, that might work.

I grabbed my at sainsbury - fingers crossed the online store is bigger and should carry it for you x x

I am out at lakeside shopping centre this morning and had my walk earlier. I have no food plan dum dum daaaaa ... But I hope to be home by lunch so will go with the flow x

I'm that way later today lol would be spooky if we walked past each other. Have a lovely day xx

That is funny hehe I just got my first size 12 coat in royal blue I am well chuffed ;)

Picture gorgeous girl!!!!!
Lol I will put one on this weekend as I just got into a trackie but it's lovely lol had an amazing shop x

image-892608092.jpg

Nimble toastie with lemony spinach and fruit platter I was good waited until I got home to eat brunch - I took a benefit bar 3.5 syns with me x x

Back