Slimming World diary here's to good health

image-421143900.jpg

Out walking the booboos :)

Sp day two eek this plan is making me second guess everything!! Although I feel leaner today then yesterday. I hope it works out well x

Tuesday

Bacon
Egg
Onion
Mushroom
Spinach
Toast heb1
Spread 2 syns

Oat cookie (egg sweetener heb2)
Strawberries
Choc shot 1 syn

Pork steak
Salad

Chicken breast pizza base
Cheese hea
Onion
Mushroom
Pepper tomato
Salad leaves

3 syns

Tweaking my day;

Tuesday

Coffee
Three sweetener
One milk sachet 0.5 syns

Bacon
Nimble wholemeal Toast heb1
Ketchup 1 syn
Lettuce
Tomato
Apple
Satsuma

Oat cookie (egg sweetener heb2)
Strawberries
Choc shot 1 syn

Pork steak
Cajun sauce 1/2 tbspn 2 syns
Salad

Chicken breast pizza base
Cheese hea
Onion
Mushroom
Pepper tomato
Salad leaves

4.5 syns

image-3712773279.jpg

Blt fruit n green tea

Was more lovely then I had given it credit for when deciding on it :)

God bless you baked oats you keep me sane heb2 on sp

image-115179793.jpg

Choc shot is wonderful x

Heb 35g oats one egg sweetener, mix it and then bake for ten mins like making porridge but in the oven instead lol

I add choc shot 1 syn 2 tspn

Strawberries x

I did a ten minute workout at lunch with 7dayslim it's a mini nsv for me - I am proud of me for trying and giving things ago - I might have a gift coming from china if lee can find it ;)

image-1009085852.jpg

Great day today feeling much better and hoping to add in that extra workout tonight too ;)

Im okay but work and hubby job has gone bonkers. I've put WW to the side and just eating intuitively for the time being. Brain can't cope with it all :(

Life get In The way it's the best you can do Hun you can do it any time that's for sure x

Life get In The way it's the best you can do Hun you can do it any time that's for sure x

Thanks hun. I'm sticking around the forum ;) can't get rid of me!

I honestly think you're doing amazingly well.

Did hubby go off okay? Xx

Good to hear - thanks Hun I'm doing my utmost to try get to where I need to be - lee got there ok x

Such a bad walk dogs had the devil in them today! Not nice thank god it's over!

Put me in a weird funk of lost motivation - I can't be arsed to sort breakfast out or any thing :(

I hate days like this - the energy is thick with unhappiness and narky ness - hope it brightens - will need to tweak today's menu because I'm not feeling curry tonight now!

Ham and cheese toastie Apple Satsuma Heb1

Pork steak

Salad Chicken burger 2 syns
Bun heb2
Ketchup 1 syn Salad

3 syns

So I have been jogging around mum and dads home as I dog sitting! Done an extra 2000 steps so far going to do jogging bursts throughout the day lol x

image-1164957352.jpg

My pork salad :) I really needed comfort food and this hit the spot x

image-3022686848.jpg

OMG silly excited - I'm making yogurt!!! As sad as it sounds I'm amazed that I Ceri, am making yogurt - low fat yoghurt, super low!!

Amazing!

Lol I hope it works now after the excitement and build up - 11.30pm should be fridge ready :)

Back