Slimming World diary here's to good health

image-2332553259.jpg

This is what I meant by weird craving!! I was plagued by this craving all night.

So today I allowed myself to have it as that is what syns are for.

Caramel coffee - free
Milk - heb
Whipped cream light 12g - 1.5 syns

= worth it

Let's hope today brings my hormones back under control x

image-865671871.jpg

When I started slimming world I could not get this top past my boobs let along wear it!! Today I am sashaying around in it lol nsv yayyy

Sorry to hear SP wasn't working out for you. I read up on it and figured I would really struggle to stick to it. Part of the joy of SW for me is that you aren't restricted but SP seems the opposite. Looking forward to seeing what you've lost though!

Well done on the NSV :D

image-1751333360.jpg

Slimming world burger and chip meal - it should stand in a tower but I didn't want to lol - no I didn't eat it all and yes leftovers were chucked out - I eat until I am fall - the fact is it's only 3 syns the roll is heb - so if I could eat it all I would still be ok on this plan to do so ?

Yay that's wonderful x

Sorry to hear SP wasn't working out for you. I read up on it and figured I would really struggle to stick to it. Part of the joy of SW for me is that you aren't restricted but SP seems the opposite. Looking forward to seeing what you've lost though! Well done on the NSV :D

Thanks guys - yes I like the extra easy plan best it suits me as I like eating good real dinners and produce x x

At least you give it a go :) and did well for 4 days. I agree its hard. Im sure you will get great result at WI :)

At least you give it a go :) and did well for 4 days. I agree its hard. Im sure you will get great result at WI :)

I hope so moo lol but I'm not fussed, as I feel the happiest today then all week so it's already making a difference to eat extra easy x A loss is a bonus but better health and feeling good in my skin that's more important to me at the moment. It means the body is healing x

image-3638807702.jpg

Mini shepherds pie, from when I batched cooked them a few weeks ago. Less then five percent fat mince with carrot and sweet potato mash to top it. Fruit as speed plus speed veg in with mince.

Saturday ee

Coffee
Milk hea
Light whipped Cream 1.5 syns
(Fake coffee house treat)

Bacon
Eggs
Onions
Mushrooms
Spinach
Lm sausage
Sauce 1 syn

Baked oats heb
Banana
Choc shot 1 syn

Mini Jacket potato
Spaghetti
Cheese
Salad

Pork
1 ladle Rice
Stroganoff sauce from scratch
Veg

3.5 syns

Still feeling like a zombie from lack of sleep - lee is coming home from china early so back by tomorrow afternoon due to sad circumstances in his family. I'm sad for the reason he is returning yet I would be lying if I said I wasn't over the moon to be getting him back sooner then Thursday. I missed him lots and my sleep pattern should sort itself out again x x

Yay to hubby coming home early! Sorry about sad news tho. :(
Your caramel coffee treat looks amazing, and only 1.5 syns, wow! For my treat, I'm going to give your baked oat cookie a try at some point this weekend, yum!

Yay to hubby coming home early! Sorry about sad news tho. :( Your caramel coffee treat looks amazing, and only 1.5 syns, wow! For my treat, I'm going to give your baked oat cookie a try at some point this weekend, yum!

The baked cookie really keeps me sane lol, the coffee is smooth caramel with hea milk and 12.5grams of anchor light whipped cream for 1.5 syns it's lush!!

Today I used the hazelnut coffee totally blew my mind I thought I was at Starbucks!!

Your doing great Hun :)

So my husband is traveling back right now and I'm really sad because he and his uncle didn't make it back in time. His grandad passed over today and it's so sad. He was one of the nicest people I have had the honour of meeting. I have mixed emotions sadness, yet glad he is no longer suffering - trying not to eat my emotions so swapping my tea for SW chips and mushroom and onion syn free gravy!! Had only 3.5 syns so there is a buffer if I feel the need to nab my low syn treats plus grapes and bananas and syn free yoghurt - just feel gutted for hubby and his immediate family.

Iv been numb inside since August and only just starting to feel again, I really struggling with how I should behave and be right now - I was blessed to know him for six years and he treated me as good as he treat my husband. God gained a legend on this day x

Well diary, here is when we work together to overcome hurdles challenges and setbacks - I am going to handle today and tomorrow when hubby gets back at lunch and I will find another way to cope with sad and trying times x

I'm really sorry for your hubby and your loss. You have both gained an angel to watch over you both. Try and take comfort in the kindness and love he gave and as you say he's now somewhere pain free. Thinking of you both x

Thanks hon, I just took my eyes off the gravy cooking and it starting exploding opps! Just cleaned the walls and stove lol well that's life :) I think spirit is trying to get me too see the funny aspects of life x

Sorry for your loss. Times like that are always very hard. Good job planing your meals. Sending hugs hun. Stay strong.

Sorry for your loss. Times like that are always very hard. Good job planing your meals. Sending hugs hun. Stay strong.

Thank you x

image-2428008641.jpg

I feel quite comforted after chips n gravy thank fully - thanks for kind words I like to just word vommit here as fb is too personal and here feels open but secluded with support x

Sunday

Coffee
Milk 1 syn
Cream 1.5 syns

cheese toastie heb1
Worcester sauce
Apple
Satsumas

Pork chop
Spinach
Firecracker sauce 1 syn
Satsuma