Slimming World III

Yeah I think I will actually hopefully they will! I know I'll probably pick at a poppadom aswell but maybe not! Ah yeah that would be fab if you don't mind! xx

poppadoms 4 syns on all

Chicken Dhansak is only 4 syns per serving on EE
lamb rogan josh is 6.5 syns
Chicken tandoori is 9 syn (that was a surprise! thought that would be less)
Chicken jalfrezi 8.5
Chicken Kashmiri 9.5
Nan bread 20 syns
onion Bhaji 8.5 syns

plain boiled rice is free!

Try and stay away from coconut, cream and yogurt dishes they are all high in syns!

hope this helps

enjoy x

Well done on your loss thats really good! And thank you I think I'll go for the Chicken Dhansak I was gonna go for the Chicken tandoori! Oh dear! xx

EE

Breakfast:
Tangerines
Baby Bell (1/2 HEx A)

Lunch:
Spicy Rice (41/2 syns)
with Prawns and Chicken (Free)
Brocolli, bean shoots and carrots (Free)

Snacks:
Pineapple

Dinner:
Chicken Dhansak (4 syns) :wow:

Total Syns: 8 1/2 :)

Ah I wasn't so good to! I had a rogan josh Friday which is like 8 syns and Saturday I went tinsel town and that was all I ate?! Woops I had a run today aswell so hopefully tomorrow WI won't be to bad xx

Let me know how you get on! (Preferably off! Lol)

I went out for dinner last night too! Lovely meal at posh Italian - was celebrating hubby's new job.

Gym this morning but think I have over done it as I can hardly move now and my body hurts!

Back to work in the morning, loads of SF food read yo take with me, damage limitation!

Ah I wasn't so good to! I had a rogan josh Friday which is like 8 syns and Saturday I went tinsel town and that was all I ate?! Woops I had a run today aswell so hopefully tomorrow WI won't be to bad xx

You need to be careful as you don't seem to be eating much at all-and contrary to what you may think, that won't help your weightloss! YOu need to fuel your body sufficiently otherwise it'll go into starvation mode :( especially if you're running too

I know but at the weekend I tend to wake up so late that lunch and breakfast are gone so I just have dinner! I have my WI tonight so hopefully fingers crossed.x

I know but at the weekend I tend to wake up so late that lunch and breakfast are gone so I just have dinner! I have my WI tonight so hopefully fingers crossed.x

Wake up so late you miss Breakfast and lunch! LOL last time i did that it was because I was ill!

I am in Sainsburys doing my shopping by 8am on a Saturday and down the Gym by 9am on a Sunday.;)

Fingers crossed for you tonight! :)

Ah don't if I sleep at my boyfriends he don't wake up till about 3! So I wake up when he wakes up! xx

Right I bloody stayed the same! Getting quite annoyed now!

Red day:

Breakfast:
Alpenbar Light (HEx B 1/2)
2x Tangerine (Free)
Banana
Apple

Lunch:
Tuna Sandwich
(2 slices Weight watchers bread (1HEx B) with cucumber (Free)
Free Salad containing:
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Balsamic Vineger

Mullerlight Yogurt (Free)

Snacks:
Hifi Lightbar (Other half of HEx B)
Pineapple (Free)
Grapes (Free)
1 Mini Baby Bell (1/2 HEx A)
Chargrilled chicken breast slices (Free)
Tomatoes

Dinner:
Free Homemade slimming world burger containg:
Very Lean Mince
Onions
Herbs
Chillis
Tabasco
Chilli powder

Mushrooms (Free)
Salad (Free)

Drinks:
Diet Coke
Water
Robinsons (No added suger)
(Free)

Last edited:
Hi Brookesx,

You've done really well so far - dont worry about the STS - I always have one one those at least
once a month, normally the week before * week.

Try and up the superfree to kick start the weight loss again - our bodies work in the weirdest ways !!!

:girlpower: Here's to another positive week - x

Hi Brookesx,

You've done really well so far - dont worry about the STS - I always have one one those at least
once a month, normally the week before * week.

Try and up the superfree to kick start the weight loss again - our bodies work in the weirdest ways !!!

:girlpower: Here's to another positive week - x

Thank you very much... I'm gonna stock up at lunch on loads of fruit and veg, hopefully that'll help xx

Yeah I spose it is, I'm gonna buy a lot of fruit, veg that I Can snack on... May buy a salad for lunch also!

Thank you xx

Hiya

Just have alook at your posts, you're doing great, I'm doing the EE plan at home by myself so its good to pick up some tips. Going well so far.

Polly

Hiya

Just have alook at your posts, you're doing great, I'm doing the EE plan at home by myself so its good to pick up some tips. Going well so far.

Polly

Thank you Polly,

I find it good as well getting over tips off over people makes things a little easier. Hope yours is going well also.

x

Back