Slimming World - Loving it!!

Hey Keelie,how u doing hun,yes i love the cherry and almond bars but i dont buy them as i am prone to eating more than 1 !!!!

They are SO SO scrummy, but i really do have to draw the line at 1. i usually eat it at about half 10 when im at work...it helps me get through the day!!
Im Doing ok. Been angelic since i went to Nottingham, so im hopeing for some weight loss tonight, even if its only half a pound!
Hope youre doing ok. xxx
Ill come across to your thread and post on there to x

hi keelie,
How did you get on this week?
Well done girls, nice to see others losing on an eating plan as well as us others who resorted to VLCD's..
Nice to know it's all working.. It doesnt matter how you lose your weight, its how you keep it off that makes the difference..
fingers crossed for you
x

NEW HERE

Hi All

Just found this site so i thought i would join do need some sort of support as i am not going to class, i have just decided to try SW i have been doing WW but i get so hungry and i'm so fed up with counting everything that goes in my mouth, a friend came to see me yesterday and she has just started doing SW again after losing 2 stones, so i joined online last night and intend to read all through my printouts and do a shopping list to start my diet tomorrow.

If anyone has any advice i would love to hear what you have to say.

Will let you know how it goes over the weekend.

Good luck to you all

Paula

Well it has been busy on here since i last logged on!!
Lost only half a pound last this week, but thats ok, its better than nothing seeing as i consumed copious amounts of pizza on Monday!
Hey Girls, thanks for your support, as always xxxx i am eternally grateful to know that i am not alone on my weight loss journey.
And WELCOME PINKLADY!!!!!
Nice to see some new names. Hope SW goes well for you. Im only on my 4th week so im still learning how to eat better. Sw is great though, im making better food choices, and have completely gone off junk food! I do find the support that i get at meetings really does keep me motivated though. Its definatly worth joining a local group for support, ideas and up to date syn and diet information.
anyway, gotta dash

Take care peeps xxxx

well yesterday afternoon it rained cats and dogs, now its thunderstorms a-go go!
what next- snow in august?
Diet going pants at the moment. Ive felt really poorly the past couple of days. and i forget my lunch today so had to buy a cheese salad baguette. really need to focus :(

im trying but its getting hard at the moment cos im so tired all the time.....i just have no energy some days. Im just overworked. I NEED SLEEP!!

Im still having a rough time. Poor DH is really getting it in the neck. im just so grumpy, irrarable and cold with him at the moment. Everything he does just seems to drive me up the wall. I know its not his fault poor chap, and i know im blowing things out of all proportion but i just seem to think that i dont love him anymore. Its really crazy as we have only been married a year and yesterday i had the day off work and we had a great day and i havent felt that happy and close to him for ages....i just dont know if its me...am i just tired? its really beginning top worry me. am i just grumpy because i have become stuck in a rut with myself and my carreer?
Any advice more than welcome xxxxxx

Keelie, this sounds horribly like the demon hormones coming into play. The way you describe your feeling sounds like your hormones are seesawing and messing with your mind. Try to remind yourself that is's not you or your fault, it will settle down, do your best and if you do slide don't beat yourself up. Nothing is worth feeling as miserable as you sound.
Big hugs

Hey Keelie,
I could have written your post............
its mine and hubby's 1st anniversary next weekend he wanted to know how to celebrate and i suggsted divorce i have been constantly whingeing at him and everything he does is wrong (bless him) i know my hormones are messed up ssing then bingeing paul mck then sw then ss OMG :eek: !!

I have realised now that i am being unfair but for the last 3 days i thought i was totally justified and that he was just trying to pizz me off deliberately :eek: !!

I think you need a rest and a bit more time together and dont beat yourself up over losing your way with SW weight is only 1 part of your life remember !

I think that if you ease up on yourself you will find it easier to get to where your comfortable again !

Loadsa luck xxxxxxx :D

thanks guys. I know that i really do love him....otherwise why would i marry him!!!
your replies have made me feel much better. its good to know im not alone and that others have had similar experiences. Ill just put it down to hormones and being REALLY tired.
At least we are going on holiday in three weeks. Thank god for that. maybe then things will go back to normal.
Thanks again guys for your quick replies and help as always
xxxxxxxx

P.s Kandy.
i hope things get better for you too honey. hang in there.

YAY! somone else to keep me company!
Have you tried the Syn Free chips before? They are yummy and DH keeps pestering me to make him some! Must be good for him to eat my cooking! Gave him food poisoning once........

Hi Keelie,

You might need to take a tonic if you are feeling tired.

We all have our good days and bad days...like the marriage vows say...for better and for worse:rolleyes: That does seem to be once a month for most women:D

Sending hugs.:)

Back