Slimming World - Loving it!!

Hey Guys. Back at work again. No rest for the wicked. Had a really pants week with the diet. just seem to have lost the plot a bit. Not gone mad or anything...just not stuck to the plan.Dont think ill have a loss this week but would like 0.5 lbs to make half a stone. I REALLY want that 7lbs sticker!!
I know where im going wrong though, ive not kept my food diary and so ive just lost track of what ive been eating. Oh well, must try harder from today.
Made Shepherds Pie last night with veggie mince. Was really yummy...especially with fromage frais in the mashed pototoes.. mmmmm. DH liked it too....v strange.
Hope youre all ok today. Thanks for the lovely messages.
Catch you later xxxx

Kandy - how did your first meeting go?

Hey girls,
Well , i didn't get to the meeting i decided i wasn't going to tell anybody about it just hubs and then an hour before it started i had half the family visit so i knew getting out would be awkward.
I made my excuse to leave only for my sister in law to say oh i am bored i will come with you so i had to go prtend shopping for hings we were desperate for (which we obviously weren't lol)

I have tried my best to stick with the plan as i know it i know that things have changed since i went last !

So fingers crossed for next monday i wil have to lock the door and pretend i am out ! lol

Bless ya honey. I dont think the plan has changed too much but im a brand new member so im not sure. check out the slimming world website. Go the the Group membership thing on the top right and log on ( you will need to register) and the group password at the moment is 'cheese'. not sure when this will change though. everything you should need will be on that part of the site.
Hope you find it helpful and that next week you will be able to get to your meeting xxxx
Talk soon xx

Hey Keelie,
Thank you so much, i have just registered it is just what i need, the food diary online and syn calculator will make a big difference to just guessing lol !!!!

I may have to pinch your password every week if you didn't mind if i can be focussed without the meetings !!!

Thanks again your a star!!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks again your a star!!! :D :D :D :D

:D i know! LOL

To be honest i never used to stay at meetings when i was doing WW and thats one reason i gave up.
Now i always stay at SW to pick up new tips, changes in Syn values etc etc. I know that if i didnt stay for the meetings id soon start to slip up. Other members who have been there longer also find that they have better weight losses when they stay for the meeting. It keeps me focused and gives me that weekly 'oomph' to spur me on. I cant really explain it, but stay for meetings if you can. you'll make a few good friends too.

Good luck and keep me posted as to how youre doin xx

If any of you SW peeps would like my mobile number to text me if you need someone to chat to or if you need anything, just PM me and ill send it to you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad this is really working for you Keelie...what have your losses been like?

3lbs
3lbs
0.5lbs

They're quite good.....When I was doing LL, I lost 3lbs a week (I was never a big loser!!)...Good going, hun! :D

had a pants third week and this week hasnt been good. but ive had a lot on my mind.
Ill get weighed tonight, assess the damage and move on with a renewed vigour tomorrow.
Its just hard to put all your effort into eating well and cooking good meals when somedays you havent even got the energy to get out of bed ( although i have to!)

I hear you there, hun! :rolleyes: Remember its not the challenge that's the issue, its how we deal with it!! Check out my "Reflections" thread on the Bring your Head Inside forum.....:)

will do! ( when im alone in the office...) gotta keep sneekily logging onto here!

lost another 0.5lb this week. V. pleased as i was expecting a gain. Also pleased as now i have a lovely half stone sticker to place on the front of my SW book!
Really glad i stayed for the meeting last night. I feel much more positive and im gonna make this week much better than the last couple have been.
Right, off to guzzle some more water.....

I agree that staying for meetings helps. And it's a lot of money to pay for just getting weighed. I used to come away from the meeting motivated for the next week.

You're doing very well
Irene xx

Good on yer, Keelie....:D By the way what was it that made you stop doing CD as I remember you were doing quite well on it?

Thinking about trying a few SW recipes myself as they do look nice in the magazine! :p

well done on your losses keelie!!!

do i see on your tracker that you are going to turkey????? i'm sooooo jealous, i'm only back since sunday and would sell my granny to go back again!!! where are you going?? for how long?? tell me all the goss...

we were in kusadasi, 5 girls and had an absolute ball!!!

Gen xx

Hey Diva - Cd, as good as it was when i stuck to it, just wore me down. I was on and off more times than i care to remember and in the end i just became so depressed. everytime i was on it i hated it and everytime i fell off and was trying to get back on it was always there niggling in the back of my head. everytime i opened the cupboards -there were the packs taunting me. I just felt sick at the thought of eating them. i hadnt even had a weight loss for so long as i was just messing about.
So one day i woke up and thought 'sod it' im gonna have to lose weight slowly. and it was if a HUGE weight had been lifted from my mind. I must say im SO SO happy with the decicion ive made. i would love a fast weight loss, but CD wasnt for me. It has given me the initial boost i needed to get me going though, and im so grateful i found it i the first place and had a great CDC.

xxxxxxx

Hey Gen. Glad you liked Turkey, its fab isnt it!
We are going back the the beautiful Icmeler for the third time, i love that place so much. the food, the people, the shopping, the scenery....heaven on earth.
check out Icmeler - Your Icmeler Holiday Experts - Turkey

Id love to try somewhere different in Turkey too, so tell me about where you went....did you go to the Dalyan to the mud baths and turtle island?

Irene - thanks for your lovely message of support. how are you doing honey?

Back