Slimming World Magazine - Nov/Dec 2012....NEWS :D

That's FAB!
Look forward to reading your story!
Well done.
Tina x

wow congratulations and well done huni! i will be buying the magazine next week then :)

Congratulations! Thats amazing! :) xx

How exciting, I will look forward to reading it! Love the success stories, are there any other sw magazine peeps on minimins?

Is that for the 100th edition?

Well done you!

Yep issue 100 :) Only found out I was the cover star a few weeks ago, photoshoot was waaay back in early August and just an amazing day!

I will do when ive got to target i got offered a magazine yesterday within an hour of posting a photo on facebook.

The clothes I were in were amazing (and blooming expensive!!) so sadly no keepers for me! But they did send me a gift voucher for a clothes shop to say thanks for doing it - wasn't expecting it at all!!Got lots of free hi-fi bars on the day too :D

Not been on here in ages (I'm sorry!!) but....I'm just popping by to say...

I am the cover star for the magazine coming out on Monday!! I'm very nervous/excited as i've not seen the pictures or anything yet :D And also to say - if anyone is debating sending their story in via the SW website - DO IT! The photoshoot was the most amazing day!

:D!!

Congrats! How exciting for you :) I'll have to check it out :)

The clothes I were in were amazing (and blooming expensive!!) so sadly no keepers for me! But they did send me a gift voucher for a clothes shop to say thanks for doing it - wasn't expecting it at all!!Got lots of free hi-fi bars on the day too :D

Would have been nice to have kept the expensive ones though or just a couple of bits lol congrats i think its fantastic :)

Our consultant has just posted a pic in our private group of the new mag showing the front cover - if that's you then you look amazing!! Fab dress, fab hair, fab figure!

NorthernHelen said:
Our consultant has just posted a pic in our private group of the new mag showing the front cover - if that's you then you look amazing!! Fab dress, fab hair, fab figure!

Can't wait to see :)

Back