Slimming World Magazine

fillymum

synful soul
One of our lovely members, one of my cyber daughters is fact has sent me the SW magazine.
It is amazing and so inspirational. I feel so much more a part of the whole SW being able to share the recipes and enjoy all the articles.
Tomorrow evening we are having the turkey pizza melts for dinner. It looks so scrummy and so easy to prepare. I will prepare a big batch of the turkey curry for the weekend. Turkey is so lean and cheap.
Harriet Jenkins looks super, mega amazing. Such an inspiration..........gosh 14 stone loss. That is more than most of us weigh.
Right off to read some more.
Thank you lovely daughter !!!!!

I am going to do some of the batch cooking as well and really fancy the Squash and tomato curry. The pork and red cabbage is another one that will be going intot he freeezer for after work on Saturdays and Sundays which are the days I find hardest and when I am most likely to slip and have a pizza or something else quick and easy from the freezer.

Why don't you buy an annual subscription Sue? Or better still, ask for one for Christmas. I get mine at the same time as it arrives in group and before it's in the shops. That's posted to France.

What a good idea Hilary !!!!!

PAUL OHHHHHHHHH PAUL !!!!!

our consultant has a page in facebook and there are quite a few members that post receipes on it. i can give you the facebook address if you would like. xx

By an amazing coincidence, my renewal form came through today! It's £26.60 per year - including postage to France

Isn't the mag soon to be made available online?????????? or am I just making that up:rolleyes:
You may be thinking of the "app" for mobile phones? I haven't heard of any other online version - that's not to say there isn't one in the pipeline though :D

Back