Slimming Emma

Hi

I have started slimming world on my own 2 weeks ago (having done it previously2 years) and I had a slight weight loss of 2 pounds over those 2 weeks. I am not expecting huge numbers every week as I have a healthy bmi (just on the high side) and happy with 1 pound weight loss a week. However I seemed to have not on plateaued this week but I have gained a pound back. The only changes I made this week was to slightly up my exercise to twice a week and added a few more syns. The last 2 weeks I have been having approximately 5 to 8 syns a day and I am now having approximately 11 syns a day. Could this be the culprit of my weight gain? I appreciate any advice

A friend of mine tried a week of SP when she hit a plateau. Kicked her into action again and she began losing every week again.

Increasing your exercise can cause your body to retain water for healing the muscles

I'd say it's the exercise more than the extra 3 syns a day.

Keep the exercise up and you will probably start to see more losses... if you are exercising more don't decrease your syns either as when I did that I couldn't lose weight. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water as this will help counter the water retention in your muscles.

Back