SlimmingAli's food diary

Good luck for WI - and don't forget, IF it's a gain it'll be gone soon enough so try not to stress about it x

Thank you hun,no i wont stress about it ive got my positive thinking head on today..i forgot to say in that post about the syn free stuffing,its couscous made up with water,then add sage and parsley,some finely chopped onion, add a beaten egg to hold it all together and then bake in the oven,i really liked it and it tasted to me like proper stuffing xxx

Good luck for tonight whatever the outcome you sound positive enough to take it on the chin and carry on so well done xx

I must try the stuffing recipe sounds yummy have missed stuffing with my chicken! X

I gained too Ali but hopefully we'll both work it off this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heres to a good start to the week, do what you feel is right for you babe, I will be right here behind you every step, as I know you are for me... xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Evening girls, sorry im so late coming on,went for a nice 4 mile walk with Ellis this morning and took him to the ball pit and by the time id had lunch,picked sophie up from school and done dinner it brings us to now lol...ive been 100% foodwise,im doing extra easy today and im going to do a little food diary

Breakfast: weetabix (heb), ff nat yog and banana

Lunch:jacket potato,cheese (hea) and salad

Dinner: chicken roast dinner with syn free stuffing,1yorkshire pud (3syns),carrots,cabbage and gravy (2.5syns)

Snack on the walk home:little bag of iced gems,5syns

Going to have some raspberries later on when feeling a bit peckish to boost superfree

Total syns 10.5

Great food today :)

We're also having roast chicken tonight. Great minds x

sleepytimesadie said:
Hiya... Still here for you chick, just a it pushed today, hope all has gone well over the weekend...xx

Hi hunni,no probs i know things are hectic for ya..all going well so far,hope you enjoy your sunday xxxx

Having a fab weekend foodwise,one of the best ive had in a while..went to bingo last night and resisted a visit to the kebab van with the sis in law and came home and cooked sw chips with cheese instead..yummy. was going to go to the gym this morning but my IBS is playing me up today so will see if im upto going later,i hope i am as i really feel like running today...strange lol. Im thinking about starting a diary in the weight loss diaries section instead of this one as i dont really do diaries anymore,what do u girls think? Xx

Sorry your IBS is playing up x

Good that your craving exercise - I with my body would crave some! :)

I have 2 diaries, one for food and one in the weight loss diaries section. I really want to merge them and just have the weight loss one. I'll still post food but I prefer the chatty side of it rather than just food talk.

Why don't you ask if your thread can be moved?

slimmingali27 said:
Having a fab weekend foodwise,one of the best ive had in a while..went to bingo last night and resisted a visit to the kebab van with the sis in law and came home and cooked sw chips with cheese instead..yummy. was going to go to the gym this morning but my IBS is playing me up today so will see if im upto going later,i hope i am as i really feel like running today...strange lol. Im thinking about starting a diary in the weight loss diaries section instead of this one as i dont really do diaries anymore,what do u girls think? Xx

Think its a good idea... Like my diary side of things... Jared my therapist thinks its a good idea, he reads my blog on MySpace as well as my Hans written diary... Helps him pinpoint what might eventually be a turning point for my depression and nightmares...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Didnt manage to get on yesterday,had a friend over and then went to the gym to try and give things a boost. Going to have a read through your diaries now and see how u r all doing xxx

Back