SlimmingAli's food diary

Me too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls

I just come on to see how you were all doing and noticed my messages on here. Im so sorry i havent been around i just really needed a bit of a break,ive had 2 weeks off plan,went to wi on thurs and gained 5lbs,im completely fine with that as i thought it would be alot more after what i shovelled into my mouth. I just want to apologise that i havent been here to support you when you have all been so supportive of me,you are a fab group of girls. Im now back on plan and feeling alot better about things,michael has now passed his training to be a special constable for the MET police which means i will have him back at the weekend,hoping that having him around more to help out with the kids will let me be able to plan my meals and do some bulk cooking which will help me in the week.ive felt very alone for the past 26 weeks while he has done his training with him being out from 6am till 7pm weekdays for his normal job and then not being here at the weekends ive really struggled and so has he,but hopefully things will improve now. Im not going to start up my food diary again just yet as im trying to take the relaxed approach and i dont know why but i feel a bit under pressure when i do a food diary lol...i am strange. But i will be around more to try and support you all,i might not make it on everyday but will try my best..sorry that was such a long rambling message,i hope you all have a lovely weekend xxx

Welcome back Ali x :)

You don't have to post food but could just say if you've had a good day or not?

Glad Michael will be around more for you. I don't think I'd have managed without my hubby x

Welcome back Ali x :)

You don't have to post food but could just say if you've had a good day or not?

Glad Michael will be around more for you. I don't think I'd have managed without my hubby x

yeah i will do that hun, having a good day today made sure i had plenty of prepared salad in the fridge and homemade hummous (is that how its spelt?? lol) to have with crackerbreads when i get the urge to pick at things.. how are you today? xxx

Am ok. Just waiting to go out to Tesco (exciting!).

Lazy day other than that :)

Im having a lazy day too, still in my pjs and dressing gown (ooops) lol. was going to go into Basildon but its too cold out there, cant believe this time last week i was sat on the beach with the kids and now im freezing xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Im having a lazy day too, still in my pjs and dressing gown (ooops) lol. was going to go into Basildon but its too cold out there, cant believe this time last week i was sat on the beach with the kids and now im freezing xxx

Ooh where were you last week?

Hi Ali. Sorry I've not been around. Just been ill today and nit on here much.

How's SW going for you now?

Morning hun. How are you feeling today?

Sw is going ok had a little slip up yesterday but nothing major,back on it today and have a double spin class tonight so that will hopefully help shift some pounds.

I hope you are feeling a bit better today x

Glad you are feeling better hun :eek:) how are you getting on with the diet?

My scales are showing a 2lb gain so far this week and ive stuck to it,only did one spin class last night as im suffering with really bad headaches,shouldnt have really done one class but need to get this fat off for xmas xx

It's going slowly but I think that's healthier and it's also more likely to stay off so that's ok.

Hope your scales even out by WI day x

Good morning Ali babe... Thank you for the message on my page... Nice to have you back... Take it nice and steady, and don't put too much pressure on yourself... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Morning girls

Didnt have a great day yesterday,headaches really bad,just kept picking at things,ive got opticians and doctors today so hoping to get something to help day 7 now of this headache,driving me mad. Determined not to fall off the wagon today,at mums for lunch so having chicken and savoury rice with salad and im going to have a roast dinner tonight,someone told me how to make syn free stuffing the other day,it is lovely.

I hope you are all well im going to pop over to your pages now and see how you are xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Morning girls

Didnt have a great day yesterday,headaches really bad,just kept picking at things,ive got opticians and doctors today so hoping to get something to help day 7 now of this headache,driving me mad. Determined not to fall off the wagon today,at mums for lunch so having chicken and savoury rice with salad and im going to have a roast dinner tonight,someone told me how to make syn free stuffing the other day,it is lovely.

I hope you are all well im going to pop over to your pages now and see how you are xxx

Replied to you on my page, but popped on here to give you a little lift... Hang in there... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi girls

Been keeping busy this morning,keeping my mind off things and also keeping it off eating crap food. I went through all my old slimming world mags last night,cut out all my fave recipes and put them into a folder so i dont have to search through all the mags everytime i want one. I know ive put on this week but this will be the last week on the gain train,it will be loser cruiser all the way for me next week lol.

Went opticians and docs yesterday about the headaches,eyes were fine,doc changed my pill as he thinks the other one might be to strong for me so will see how i go.going to try and go to the gym after weigh in tonight even if its just for half an hour.

I hope you all have a lovely day girls and good luck to those who still have to weigh in xxx

Back