SlimmingAli's food diary

Hi Ali have you had a good day today?x

Hi girls,its been a busy couple of days sorry for the lack of posts,still doing well with the food,have been to the gym tonight burnt of 800cals,a last attempt for a good loss tomorrow. Hope you are all ok xxx

Good luck for wi today, i really hope its a good one for you xx

Thank you girls,i lost 4lb this week,was over the moon,ive just been to the harvester and had a nice meal,going to have to really limit my syns for this week after that but will try my best not to have a gain. Good luck to you all for the week ahead xxx

Well done Ali that's an amazing loss! Xx

Thank you girls,ill be happy with a pound off this week as i was very naughty thursday night,im going to pop to the gym this afternoon when michael gets in,im booked for spin in the morning and 2 classes on monday so hopefully that will get some weight shifted.lol. i hope you are all having a lovely weekend xx

Its the only bit of me time i get hun so i make the most of it lol,really helps with my downers aswell,i get a major buzz when ive been to the gym or spinning,u ok? Xx

I'd love to exercise but can never actually make myself!

Glad you like it and it makes you feel good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey stranger x

Just checking in to see if you're around. Hope you're ok x

Hi girls

Im so sorry that i just disappeared before,i was feeling in a bad place back then,but i do feel bad that after you all gave me so much support that i wasnt around to support you all. I feel much more positive now,not just about losing weight but about life in general and hoping things will stay this way. I really hope you are all well.

At last weigh in i was 11st 12lb and got my 7.5st award,i was just 6.5lb away from target. I know i have gained this week after finding it hard to resist the chocolate on sunday the kids had 26eggs between the 2 of them and i felt it was my parental duty to take one of them off there hands lol,they have all now been hidden in the shed and i am back on plan. Im thinking of starting a new food diary,a more positive one and hopefully the one that will lead me to target.

I really hope you are all ok and doing well on your weight loss journeys xxx

Don't feel bad Ali! X

You sound like you're in a good place now - target is within your reach :)

Well done on having just one egg too! X

lsf666 said:
Don't feel bad Ali! X

You sound like you're in a good place now - target is within your reach :)

Well done on having just one egg too! X

Thank you hun,i hope you had a good easter weekend.ive started a new diary now Ali's food diary - a positive journey to target xxx

Back