slimslow's LL Diary

Hia Kara,

I am so sorry about your car - it's a horrible thing to break down, without being landed with a huge bill on top of that. Is it worth fixing? I would be very upset if my car was that ill.

As for the toothache - yuk. I sincerely hope that things improve for you over the next week and that when you get to your next weigh-in, you've lost a whole stone!

hie girlie's,

Thanks for all the support, i have kept myself busy most of today my face still hasn't subsided, but hey. I was painting the downstairs toilet to keep my mind off food. Kinda worked... but its now briliant white. looks cleaner and newer. lol.

yeah the car is worth keeping its has 33000 miles on the clock.

How have u all been today?

how does the 10th weight loss goal work???

Well tomorrow is my weighin and i am as nervous as hell. I have been rather unwell for the past fewdays and have been taking antibiotics and pain killer. i really do hope they dont boot me out of ketosis. i am wondering where i can get keto stix so i can checkmyself. I weighed myself at home and ican up 16st 12 i hope this is right as that will mean i will have lost .... 1st i dont understand can someone help???

i first weighed 18.6 i now weigh 16.12 so how much have i lost if my bathroom scale is right

opps

Well, the plot thickens i was right my scale was wrong i have nt lost so much weight i only lost 4 ponds and making my weight loss a total of 1st 1lbs this month which is great.

My partner said the sexiest thing to me today which is.... i like what youve done with your body which makes me wonder whathe thought of it before??

anyway i thought that was nice makes me feel really confident...

catch up with u later.

Kisses
all

Isn't it good when someone you respect and care about says something positive like that.

I am glad it has given you a boost of confidence. I think it was much needed!:)

Isn't it good when someone you respect and care about says something positive like that.

I am glad it has given you a boost of confidence. I think it was much needed!:)

Hi,
Thanks for that. today has been ok a night mare trying to log on. I had a busy day decorating and DIYing which kept my mind off food. I painted the bathroom walls put in all the finishing touches and it look really pretty, my partner was fab today painting our 3 story house (landing and stairs) and then helping me put the blinds in the bathroom.

Really happy because he wants to do the cd with a little food to loose weight before april.

Happy

speak to u soon.x

hello chaps

have recently completed my 100 days on LL and am 84lb(thats 6 stone ) down - got another 4 to go, so we'll see. Just wanted you all to know that i jools (which in latin means 'she without willpower') have done this and suceeded - hoorah eh?

hello chaps

have recently completed my 100 days on LL and am 84lb(thats 6 stone ) down - got another 4 to go, so we'll see. Just wanted you all to know that i jools (which in latin means 'she without willpower') have done this and suceeded - hoorah eh?
that is fantastic and wel done, what was you original weight and what is your goal?

oh and how i envy you...

keep on keeping on

just plodding away as they say..... day 32 of LL

just plodding away as they say..... day 32 of LL

Day 32 of LL is absolutely fantastic so give yourself a major pat on the back!!!!!:D :D :D

Day 32 of LL is absolutely fantastic so give yourself a major pat on the back!!!!!:D :D :D

Day 33 of LL

Thank you very much its just the same old rubbish day in day out...

Having relationship problems too, my fault...naturally.

Just feel really uhhhhh and want to have some chicken and chips.

worse today as i am working from home cause of the weather.:rolleyes:

Well, this has been a real mile stone for me i need to re-focus. I have not been losing weight as much as everyone else and becoming a little disheartned. I really want to look relatively slim by summer which is about 2 or so months away. in the big skeem of things i should have lost 4 stone but who's to say. I would like to do my masters and this costs the same as THE LL diet and i dont want to stop so maybe i should prospone my education to later this year.? Ah well maybe i will feel better. i have noticed that the less i blog the less focused i am so i will ensure that i come on everynight.

See ya later.

Kx

Hia Slimslow,

Nice to hear from you. Your expectations have not been met, but your achievements are still great.

Our minds play horrible tricks on us all the time. I was just posting on another thread and talking about the mental block I had for years which seemed to prevent me from losing weight after I'd reached 13 stone. It happened several times over the years and when I was doing LL I approached this milestone with trepidation. Luckily, this time I got over it, with support from my group and Minis.

"i have noticed that the less i blog the less focused i am so i will ensure that i come on everynight"

I second that, Slim. Last night I would have come on line and browsed. However, I was tired and out of sorts due to feelings of being hassled by everyone! I wasn't of course, it was just I seemed to be doing this, doing that, driving here and there. I never got home 'till 8.30 and had to make my tea and get son sorted out for bed before I sat down. Phew. I couldn't even concentrate of Trial and Retribution (wasn't it a super twist at the end!)

Have a nice day!

Thank you so so much for the support. My problem now seems to be that may partner feels i spend more time on the laptop that me in his lap...

I have to blog from work to appear to be paying attention but the minute he goes for a shower i'm on just blogging quickly...lol

I need to loose this weight because I WANT TO LOOK GOOD and i WANT TO HAVE A BABY.

but i feel that i am not focusing well.

Help me focus.. I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a Lighter life bloggers party where we all come together and have shakes and talk and teach each other how to make the meals and all that, almost like a ann summers without the sex toys ... uhhhh anyway.

Thanks for all of that

Cheers

Day 40 of LL and struggling

Slimslow

I really would recommend that you write out your goals into acheivable ones. Maybe write out all of the important things coming up and have a goal weight or BMI beside it - also write a list of the reasons why you want to lose weight. I managed to lose two stone before each of my children - they were alwasy a good focus - however I am not going to have any more so now I don't have a focus !

Have a sort out of all of your clothes and get put the ones that don't fit anymore in a bin bag and get rid - find some clothes that should fit you in say half a stone time and use those as a goal. Idid that two weeks ago and I am already in two of the tops.

Also find a hideous FAT picture of yourself and pop it somewhere to remind you of how much you do not want to look like that again.

Hope this helps ...............

Hi, Well the plot thickens....

Yesterday was valentines and all was lovely until i was taken out for dinner and i ate. My will power is disgusting. My parents took us all to dinner and i felt that.... see i am trying to make excuses again.

I really want to loose this lump and look and feel sexy again.

Help Me.

Day 41 of LL and struggling

Sounds to me like you were fighting the voices of your adaptive child, which I totally understand because it's the one I struggle with the most as well. "I must do this, they're going to all this effort".

I find it helps me a lot to say in response (in my head - talk out loud and people stare, but if you are alone, why not?!) "But what about all the effort I'M making? I've done this for 41 days, go me! It's not going to be the end of the world if I don't eat at this meal."

Perhaps, if you can, when these type of invitations come up, make a suggestion that you celebrate by doing something other than food-related. A lot of our culture revolves around food as a sign of celebration Think of the Christian religious festivals - the big ones (Christmas, Easter) hinge on a HUGE meal with our families! A secondary solution maybe is to propose that you cook for everyone in your own home - that way you are much more in control of what is on the table and how it's served.

Don't beat yourself up on this - instead use it as a stepping stone to understand the scenarios where you may be tempted again and take action now, while your annoyance with yourself is still fresh in your mind, to decide how you will make sure it doesn't happen again.

You are going to be fit, fabulous, flirty and flab-free, asolutely, you betcha!

"Sounds to me like you were fighting the voices of your adaptive child, which I totally understand because it's the one I struggle with the most as well. "I must do this, they're going to all this effort".

I really identify with that statement Vorlina. It has taken a long time to start feeling comfortable putting my needs before other peoples.

Slimslow, I felt sad when I read your tracker ...

"1st goal: lose 1st 4lb by 10.02.07 failed by 2lb"

If you had made your first goal "lost a stone by 10.02 - you would have more than succeeded and would be very happy.

What I mean to say is that sometimes we put ourselves under so much pressure to achieve a goal (I mean, this goal is not coming from anyone else, is it). Can you try and look at this great achievments from the angle of ...

wow! I've lost a massive 1 stone and 2 lbs by 10th Feb - that's amazing!!!

I think that your achievement IS amazing Slimslow, but please, please be kinder to yourself. Life is hard enough without beating yourself up over some perceived failure. I wonder whether it is a good idea for you to have a second 'goal'. Have you thought about what might happen if you 'fail' again?

I know I never dared to put a figure on what I might lose precisely because I knew I would just get all negative and depressed if I didn't get to it.

I would be interested to hear from other people who have the same thoughts (or different ones!)

Back