slimslow's LL Diary

thanks so much guys, wet for my weigh in today and gained a pond bt thats ok because i have been poorly, and on totma at least its not fat. i have decided that i will work really hard and think positibely in all that i do. You guys are fab...

god bless u all

OK all,

I am done with feeling sorry for my self andhave refocused. If i was on anyother diet it would take me a while to lose what i haven already lost and as of tomorrow i am going to take a week at a time and drink no less taht 6 litres of water and eat all my shakes. I had my roup yesterday and i did not change but...... this should be a sign to say kara keep on keeping on.

positive thinking always and just imagine myself 10.5 - 11 stone looking fab. With a baby... yes a baby.

I really want this and have scratched all my new years resolutions and i am focusing on this one as a priority cause i dont lose weight i might be able to do the otehr cause this fat could kill me.. right, right.

Thanks all fr your support and i have purcahsed the latest LL mag and its
fab.

Speak to you all tomorrow.

well can find the stuff i posted yesterday. wel cravings were high, ate and thought about whati ate.... over analysing and became physically sick. Am i bulimic or am i a hypercondriac.. you do the maths.

Today had a stressful day notime to drink drank about 3 litres horrid headache. Never mind.. always tomorrow.

speak to u tomorrow.

day 46 of LL

ok so everone is bored withme!!!

Day 47 has ok i guess has been ok. i look forward to another slimmer day. Everyone at work thinks i have lostloads... this is good!!!

Looking forward to another slimmer day!!

ps SOMEBODY... ANY BODY ???

DAY 47 - LIGHTER LIVING!

You're almost half way through the programme Slimslow. How are you finding the weekly meetings? Do you find the DVDs interesting?

Our group enjoyed some aspects of them but found other parts (the clothes shopping advice) hilarious! It was also interesting to hear about members' experiences at work or home, how they coped (or didn't) with stressful experiences, or dealt with social sitatuations/food temptations.

We were always there for each other when one of us had a 'bad' week and didn't lose much, despite following the rules. But we know don't we, that there are so many reasons why the weight appears to stick!

Hiya

Wow, you're doing so well to be sticking to this - you're almost half way through and as you say, I'm sure you're getting comments from people.

Our group also finds the clothing stuff pretty funny - last night we just turned to each other after seeing the "I'm taking this out of your wardrobe" bit and said - ok, what were we supposed to learn from that?!

As a group, we tend to try and give the exercises a bit of a go while the dvd is running - does your group do that or are you trying any of them?

We do all read you - honest! :)

thank you so much for all that. At least now i know people actually read my blogg i was beining to doubt if people did. mY GROUP has alot of older people who listern more than participate in the whole conversation thing.

My counsellor is pretty good and se motivates me when i look or feel down.

You guys are great and the morei blogg the more confidence i i have n all of this.

Thanks

K

Hi Slimslow i regulary read your diary and wanted to say that you are doing really well and you should give yourself credit and praise for getting so far.

"As a group, we tend to try and give the exercises a bit of a go while the dvd is running - does your group do that or are you trying any of them?"

Hi Vorlina, We thought the exercise information was funny too! There's no way we would have done the exercises at the meeting though, it was funny enough watching the DVD!

The other bit we found funny was the 'puppets' bit (adult, parent and child).

Thinking about it, we did spend a lot of time laughing at the meetings !

Hello all!

Feeling alittle happy went weigh in and have lost 5 lbs yesterday that made it all better.

I will drinkloads more water as i think this works for me.

I was wondering any one who has a similar weight to lose and start weight would like to buddy up

my height: 5.6
start weight: 18.6
currently lost: 20lbs
start date: january 6
target weight 11 stone. (maybe less)

do we match.... are we a match made in heaven.

please let me know

Hia Slimslow,

Congratulations on such a encouraging weightloss this week. I am roughly the same height as you and am 11 stone 1lb just now.

My BMI is 25.1 and I am about a size 12, which I am very happy with (having never been one, even as a young adult).

I would have loved to have buddied you, but I will be following your progress with interest and wish you continued good progress!

Keep Drinking The Water!!!

Kara, stay strong....you deserve to be the person that you want to be, and with perseverance, determination and with the help of the good people on this board YOU WILL DO IT. Keep smiling, Angela x

Hia Slimslow,

Congratulations on such a encouraging weightloss this week. I am roughly the same height as you and am 11 stone 1lb just now.

My BMI is 25.1 and I am about a size 12, which I am very happy with (having never been one, even as a young adult).

I would have loved to have buddied you, but I will be following your progress with interest and wish you continued good progress!

Keep Drinking The Water!!!

My loss really... thank you for your words of encouragement. i have been in training today and they water drinking was a bi of aproblem as everyone looked annoyed with me getting up. i will bein training all week and thinkpeople are eventually going to say some thing. but hey until they do......

Angela... thank you always come through with your mesages of good will thank you. I hope your weight loss is going well. have a fab day tomorow.

kara

question: what would be my ideal weight without looking ill

Hello all,

I am just blogging today because i feel like i am not drinking engough water. This is because of all this meetings and stuff that are doing my head in as i cant constanlt be walking in and out of child protection meetings and all that. How the hell am i going to cope.

Any one know where i can get a catheter fitted....lol
This might help.

I am now wearing a size 22 from a size 26 and it felt good as people keep saying that i looked even smaller.

That felt good.

Cheers

Kara

Back