Slinking back in with tail between legs. . .

oooh a valentines challenge eh? i'm up for any challenge...mind you i'm still working on the christmas one:D

i can't believe it! this morning i managed to comfortably get in to a pair of trousers that have just been a bit too small around the waist, tummy and thighs:D wooohooooo, mind you they are a pair i've had for absolutely aaaaaages, not sure if i like them anymore LOL,:D they'll do until i can get small enough to get in to *those* jeans ;)

thanks all for your words of encouragement. hope everyone is having a fab weekend:)

I've bit the bullet and am joining you now. Its day 1 and the belly is rumbling. From last time I know it will get worse before it gets better but it will get better!

I have some packs from last time and then I'll need to get some more. I'll do Cambridge Diet as its cheaper but I hope you'll still have me in the LL world - I've got out all my old books :eek:

Hiya Ally.kat,
Welcome onboard the skylark!!!
Cla!r, I have been a silly billy and went out and bought some nice new jeans in a very small size so that I can slim into them!! Better not let OH see them until they fit!!! He wouldn't approve! lol
I love it when I have a goal, last time it was Sis -in-laws wedding and facing OH family and I was prob at my smallest and it was just the best day! I have three weddings next year!
Challenge, now there's a challenge!
I'm doing the xmas one by the way!! Doh, it's on my signature, isn't it...... must go drink more water, writing silly things now!!!!

Hey SWBT,

Today, I squeezed my still too big bum and thunder thighs into a pair of jeans that I could not even get past my hips two weeks ago. They did not look great, but they were comfortable enough to wear today... it goes fast. You'll be wearing those new jeans in no time.

MM

Morning Folk,
Yup, looking forward to gettting into those jeans!! :angel09:
I'd forgotten how cool it is to jump on the scales every morning :scale: (I know, I shouldn't, can't help it!!) and see them drop, even if it is just a small amount.
A lot nicer than the past year where I have watched it rise. Pity I chose to turn a blind eye. Doh! :copon:
But never mind, in the zone, freezing cold, but hunger pangs are long gone, beginning to get that ketosis energy (thankfully) and ready to face the world!!!

Hi Ya'll,

Sun is out (whooha) and I am happily! drinking my CD shake. I hope everyone does well for the rest of the weekend and continues to do well.

I have to ask... SWBT what is with your profile picture... are you trying on a top to match to the "goal" jeans you bought? I don't know about you -- but my shirt size does not change that drastically, no matter how much weight I lose. lol

MM

What is the valentine challenge then?

I wore a pair of black jeans I bought a few weeks ago, but were to uncomfortable to wear. They were fab, (un)fortunately that won't last.

Yes, SWBT I have wondered about your avatar too, it reminds me of the episode of Friends when Joey gets a turkey stuck on his head, LMAO.

Hi Ali,

Under Cambridge Diet there is a Valentines Day Challenge thread. You go to the last one posted, highlight and copy the list of names and goals... then paste it into a new post adding your own name and goal for V-day 2010. One person has set 60 pounds as their goal -- mine is to have lost the weight and be maintaining it.

MM

I tried to do a link back, etc. but I very techno inept.

I never post on CD I have enough trouble keeping up with LL. We will have one on here after Christmas though.

Back