Slinking down the aisle!!!

perfect!! hopefully nobody calls to your door while you have the face mask on :) enjoy ! x

Haha! I scare the oh with a face pack on, never mind a stranger! Feeling a bit lethargic and almost "hungover" today, this has been the hardest day so far for resistance coz me and oh are off together and he's eaten salt n vinegar crisps and doing cheese and bacon buttes for tea, I am being so strong but I can imagining biting into the food and getting mad at myself that I can't eat it, thinking " will I ever be able to eat normally without piling it all on like a fat chuffer", then I tell myself that I am quite free to eat whatever I want, I'm a 35 year old mum who can do what she wants, I can also stay at 13 stone and be the miserable sod I have been over winter staring at wardrobes of clothes that I can't get into - so yep, this proves that a) I talk to myself a lot quite worryingly and b) I can do this, I have what it takes and my size 10 jeans laughing at me in the cupboard will feel better far more than any butte will make me!!!! So there!!!

Much better day today, went bridesmaid dress shopping, ordered my veil and sourced some glitzy candelabras for my centrepieces at half the price of renting them! Keeping busy has helped, choc shake and loads of water tonight coz it's the dreaded first weigh in tomorrow, I feel better though so hopefully all this hard work has payed off - I've been totally 100%. I am one of those people who wants instant results and have had a habit of getting complacent if not seeing what I want or if I get near to a "happy" weight so I've got to be careful to not dwell on figures so much as to how I feel, unless it's a big loss of course!!!!!!!!

Good luck for weigh in. I'm sure you will have a fantastic loss. Enjoy! :D xx

best of luck girlie! youll be fine :) xx

Oh my lordy jim, 10lbs!!! thats certainly given me some new found motivation! I'm sat here in work and not even hungry for my second shake of the day, whats that all about??? I am the greediest person I know yet other peoples food isn't really bothering me, I hope this mindset lasts, I do know that if I ever cheated (which I am so certain that I won't) that I probably wouldn't be able to get back on the horse again so that also spurs me on - I'm in it for the long haul baby!!! Hope everyone else is doing great, I've picked up 2 weeks supply as its hard to get out of work to go and get weighed, not sure if I need the discipline of a weekly weigh in but I'm a big girl - I can weigh myself!!! Also got some of the fibreclear and breath strips, I'm prepared for you Week Two!!!

Hi Claire, You are doing great, have just found your diary when looking to catch up with everyone's story. Just noticed your in Devon too :)

Like I said in my diary, 10lbs is amazing chick! Keep it up... you won't regret it come your wedding day and your married life is going to be amazing with the new slim you! You'll be able to do all the things you want, wear what you want and never have to diet again ~ because you're going to re-teach your body to eat properly, right? ;) You've got a really great, positive attitude and its contagious so, thanks :D

I am so looking forward to being "normal" and doing normal things and not be too scared to do things because of the way I feel about myself and my weight.

2011 is going to be an amazing year, lets get cracking and get this over and done with! All the very best xxxx

Here here my lovely! I am actually looking forward to eating healthy food! I think this really will shape my eating habits from here on, gone is the binge eater who eats crap out of boredom/comfort/any excuse!!! We can do this!

lola i love your positivity :) we can do this! i look forward to being healthy and fit :) and sexy lol x

also,, where is your ticker? im sad im no longer singing the final.. excuse me.. the bridal countdown!! :D

Bring back the counter/ticker!!

Da ner ner ner, der ner ner ner ner, der ner ner ner, der ner ner ner ner ner ner, der ner ner, der ner ner ner ner ner ner ner neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr etc (well that was harder than I thought! pmsl)

Last edited:
haha and you edited it and all..did you miss a der? :D ha i just sang it and counted along at the same time..im cool :) x

its the FINAL COUNTDOOOWWWWWWNNNN......explode into Paulas DER's,,,x

Yipee! Well done Lola :D That's a brilliant first week's loss. Very happy for you :D

xx

We ARE so cool, pudge! ;)

actually I didn't edit the ner's (so ner :p!) wasn't sure what to call the counter so I changed it to... counter/ticker lol

of course the coolest of the cool... :D now what else can we sing..lol x

Well the ticker and my mantra are back, rocking!!! I don't think I pasted it properly last week and I couldn't update it so I deleted it! and then like an air head forgot to re-do it! but now I see I have the same beach as you Pudge, sorry! Its to represent the honeymoon!!!! Today has been ok so far, haven't even felt hungry which for me being a greedy pants is marvellous! I do feel quite spaced out tho, is this normal? I think its due to the fibre clear I took last night for the first time working its magic!!! never before have I talked about poo so much! I forgot to mention I also bought 2 weeks worth yesterday as its a pain sneaking out of work to get weighed, and the pharmacy is nearer work than my home so I can't be bothered to go on my day off. Didn't know whether this would be good or bad but from seeing on Jaynes diary about how week 2 can be disappointing I think it'll be ok coz my next official weigh-in will be at the end of week three so hopefully two weeks worth of loss will keep me motivated! I've left my breath strips at home, bum x

hi lola just been reading through your diary 10lbs in your 1st week well done, at that rate you ll b ur perfect bride size when you getting married?? i dont find it stressful more now were married lmao im slimming for my honeymoon/holiday with the kids may 10th as we couldnt afford it will b 3 yrs anyone know what the gift is??? well im gonna keep poping in and having a nosy so good luck xx

GOALS
get past 1st week
get in to 15 stone
get in to 14 stone
get in to 13 stone
get to 12 1/2 stone
more to follow

Well done Claire, it's an amazing loss! I bet you are as chuffed as I am with losing 10lbs. Girl, you are gonna look soooooooooooo hot in your wedding dress the fire dept will need to hose your hubby down cos he will be on fire! :D:D:D

Fantastic loss for your first week. Keep up the positive attitude. You're doing really well. Good luck for the coming week!

Back