Slinking down the aisle!!!

i dint have wedding song hubby cant dance to save his life but would of tikes stand by me or with or without u however was different as the church i know it sounds bad but we had katherine jenkins time to say good bye not apropriatly named i do admit but we took the words out and had the tune as i walked down the isle very emotional made them all cry lmao i was nearly running down the isle and had to hold the hubby down at the alter he was well nervous lol even thiugh we d been together 11 yrs before hand

yay glad youve got the positive head on :) Silly sales boss,, its always tough when a new one comes along as they think they own the place,,, and then you feel downspoken to if that makes sense. well that how i felt when i worked in sales! ... Sorry youve had a tough morning,, but as longs as you keep 100 percent itll be a good day :) x

Scarymovie thats so cute! My sis was like that, she'd been with her mr since school and together for 13 years when they got married and he blubbed like a baby when she came down the aisle which made her and me do it too! What an attractive lot we must have looked walking towards him!!! Thanks pudge, it sounds like you know him!!! hes turning everything upside down and on its head just coz he can, and just coz he wants to make an impression and beat his chest! I have calmed down now as I'm the only one who sold a car today, so there!!! yee haa and still 100% x

Woohoo! Sounds like you've had a great day! (Stupid new boss aside!) Must be your new found determination that sold that car, either that or a good dose of LT Rage and a threatening manner :giggle:

Well done for not letting the new boss make you fat! I love that concept, brill! :D Let him beat his chest all he wants, he'll soon settle in and realise that you are his star salesperson and hopefully go a bit easier on you :D

Sounds like you're settling into LT and hunkering down for the long haul, what day are you on now?

xx

Day 9 and on a mission!!! Just had a rant on your diary and the world seems a better place! Had lt rage earlier again when I didn't get home till 8, then had a shower and still hadn't my shake, I needed it!!! Off to watch the new twilight DVD now, chill time!

yay :D its been a great day for you! you showed him.... can i say...GIRL POWER pmsl :D you deserve your relaxing evening now... :D enjoy it! xx

The worlds a better place today Pudge! After Jayne mentioning the coffee vanilla shake yesterday I tried it for breakfast and it was yummalicious! I am starting to get used to my shakes and actually enjoy them! Lord knows what I'll be like when I get onto grown up food ;) (remember the scene from When Harry Met Sally? lol!) So heres to a feel-good Friday everyone, although I'm working Saturday and Sunday so roll on my day off on Monday. I'm happy as all the candelabra arrived yesterday for my centrepieces (we're having a Hollywood Glamour Theme in a vintagey 40's style - well I say WE but its ME who takes over which the oh is happy with!) and the hairdresser/make-up artist confirmed the booking so its all on a roll! My very talented sister, also Maid of Honour, is making my invites and she thinks they'll be ready next week so it'll be time to send them out.....aaagghhh, its all becoming real!!!

Woop! It's all coming together nicely! When will you go for your final dress fitting then? Oh gosh, imagine how that's going to feel?! :D :D

Lets get another 100% day under our belts today :D

The dress comes in next but the lady said I can have final fitting mid April! Wahoo, another 100% for us all I feel!

Hear hear, another 100% today! :) Ok, off to the gym now x

woop heres to another 100 per cent day wahoo :) its all so exciting! its great youre getting it all done well in advance so you dont have any last minute panics and if you do at least you have time for them! its funny i relaly like my shakes! i only have the chocolate one but i always feel like im cheating the diet because its choccy flavour lol! so a little bit of the rebellious me is being tamed :) x

I know what you mean Pudge, I love the choc the best! I have vanilla in the morning tho coz I feel chocolate is naughty for breakfast!

I know what you mean Pudge, I love the choc the best! I have vanilla in the morning tho coz I feel chocolate is naughty for breakfast!

Aww you two are so sweet! lol

Did you have a good day at work, Claire? How was the chest beater today? How do you make your shakes at work? I normally use a blender at home, worried about what I'm going to do on Monday when I'm back at work, part of my job means I'm out and about doing shopping etc I'm thinking I'll have to get a shaker from somewhere, carry it around with me as well as 2 bottles of water, one for drinking and one for making up a shake? Thinking aloud here, girls, hmmm might also need to treat myself to a fab new, bigger handbag to carry all this stuff in ;)

100% all the way ladies, getting a bit easier now eh?

xx

its imperative that you buy a new bag to put everything in :D claire i like to be naughty at breakfast time :) well i usually dont have my first till like 2/3pm anyway. Im never hungry during the day its just the evenings that get me! oh paula you could get one of those coffee blender things that are meant to give froth on top of your coffee and you could use that to whizz your shake! theyre only pocket sized so itll fit nicely in your handbag!....hmmmm or just give it some elbow grease in a shaker,, but id make sure the water is pretty cold before hand. nothing worse than a warm shake.
do you have a fridge back in your work you could put a bottle of water a few hours before shake time so that when you come back from your shopping etc its ready? if not then put a bottle of water in the car? its so cold these days that im sure itll keep it nice and cool!

gosh im not much use but i am thinking aloud!!.... 100 percent and yes it does feel a little easier but i dont want to jinx anything! :eek: :) xx

Oooh yeah I have got one of those coffee whizzers, good call! Don't have any work facilities as it were. I work with adults with learning disabilities and am out in town with them most of the time, shopping, banking etc. The rest of the time I am at their houses helping them cook :eek: clean & general householdy stuff. might try to wait until when I get back to each of their houses before making a shake, don't want to be making a scene in public with my whizzing... or worse, vigorous shaking! :giggle:

xx

Paula, I got an amazing shaker on my protein.com, it has a little ball that u put inside and when you shake it really cuts down time on the old arm action!!! I've got a water cooler in work and it gives out icy cold water, love the shakes really freezing! Pudge, I think she should get a little shopping trolley a la Roy cropper so she can fit all her bits in :) :) :) haha! I can't believe you don't have a shake till so late, I'd be a goner! I was so tempted by the oh's pizza he had for tea, my mind went into overdrive and I was thinking " what if I have just one slice" " ah your gonna fail, just have some" god those demons news to bog off! Tried the mint choc for my tea however, loved it and am now feeling right back on track! I just kept thinking of my bleedin thighs!!! Not sure if taking the penicillin for my ear infection will make me hungrier, I'm gonna be strong!

Ooh, and may I just add, a teaspoon of fibre clear keeps the poo talk away! It's great! Although it doesn't mix great in cold water so I stick it in the coffee part of my coffee vanilla shake!

BOG OFF DEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Amazing willpower and I just know you are so determined... nothing is going to stop you, not even a huge evil pizza demon! Evil, evil, 'orrible ugly demons! :D

Talking of shaking in public lol, when I was working I used to always be shaking my shakes at my desk. I did it so often - as used to use Slimfast for a quick breakfast, even when not on a diet - everyone was just used to it in the end and didn't bat an eyelid. 10 am every morning (Wed-Fri), they'd hear the shhh shhh shhh noise coming from the corner, and it was me :) lol. They prob thought I was nuts, but just one of my quirks they got used to I suppose lol. xx

Back