Slinking down the aisle!!!

Was wondering how you were getting on today so was happy to see your honk! Been up to anything exciting? xx

Hehe I replied on your post lovely! I'm in work today so am in more of a routine than last Sunday, I'm gonna drink tonnes of water and try and keep busy, although Sundays are usually quiet. Last night was another wavering moment, I totally resisted but my major hurdles are when my oh is eating his tea! My stomach was empty last night (thanks fibre clear!) and it was proper growling! The penicillin I'm taking may be making matters worse, POO ALERT: I had a bit of a dodgy tum yesterday morning and been a tad windy, perhaps it's the drugs but my tummy aches a bit today, hope it isn't the lt disagreeing with me, anybody have any such stories? My scales showed I'm 11'13 this morning, from 13'1 just 12 days ago!?!?! The pharmacy scales are a bit different to mine tho, I'm always naked on mine and I don't think the public are ready yet for me naked in the pharmacy!!! But I'm well chuffed anyway and roll on the honeymoon! We were talking about the Maldives yesterday, aaagghhh I'm so excited! Have a fab sunday everybody x

Ahhh yesss! The Maldives, it looks so beautiful and just think you'll be slinking around on the beach in a bikini without a care in the world! Just you and your new hubby, love's young dream, it'll be like an advert for a Sandals resort pmsl!

When he's eating his tea, keep yourself busy... not exactly exciting but do the washing up, put a washing on, ironing even - just get yourself into another room and doing something else. I find I'm getting awfully good with the housework these days - far too lazy before and it was a major chore! lol You're doing so well!

Re: the anti-biotics, they're well known to give you a bit of tummy jip aren't they? How long is your course? Hopefully it will pass once you've stopped taking them. If the tummy affects get too bad, speak to your doc, he/she might be able to prescribe an alternative or something to help with the side effects.

11st 13lbs??? Ohhhh how I dream of being that weight again! Awesome! You are so positive and determined and I am so looking forward to the day when you tell us that you've reached your goal... I might even prepare a little goal dance! PMSL

Have a good day hunny xx

Talking of shaking in public lol, when I was working I used to always be shaking my shakes at my desk. I did it so often - as used to use Slimfast for a quick breakfast, even when not on a diet - everyone was just used to it in the end and didn't bat an eyelid. 10 am every morning (Wed-Fri), they'd hear the shhh shhh shhh noise coming from the corner, and it was me :) lol. They prob thought I was nuts, but just one of my quirks they got used to I suppose lol. xx

Lol Jayne, I had to shhh shhh shhh in a car park yesterday... talk about people thinking I was nuts! I don't care anymore, just getting on with it lol

, don't want to be making a scene in public with my whizzing... or worse, vigorous shaking! :giggle:
pmsl :)

Paula i def think you should get a roy cropper bag,, perfect :) lol.

The maldives would be amazing! how beautiful and you wont have a care in the world.. all youll have to think about is your hubby and the nearest drink because youll look and feel great!! how exciting! :D

11.13! go girlie go! thats fantastic... and even if it is different to the pharmacy scales at least you know your practically that weight! i cant wait to be in the 11's! that day will feel so good.

I put some fibre clear in my water the other day and i was certain i could taste it.. even though its not meant to taste like anything, so now its in the shakes instead!

Hope your tummy gets better as the day goes on!! hope you having a good day.... lots and lots of rain here,, all gloomy.. but im a happy ray of sunshine today :D

Paula! a dance to the final countdown for a goal dance is in order i think...:) x

I just get on now with the shaking in work too! Colleagues are actually now impressed with my determination and willpower, that spurs me on too! I don't want to go into work and say I've failed!! Sandals adverts? hahahahaha, Louise Rednapp and her husband will have nothing on us! :8855: :character00250: You will get there too my lovely, we are sooooo doing this!!!

Pudge, you appear to be posts the split second before me!!! I go by my scales mostly anyway, I'm on them everyday!!! The Maldives look amazing, I may perfect my victory dance for on the beach! Fibre clear does have a taste doesn't it? I find it better to dissolve in warmer liquids too. My stomach isn't bad today, and my ear is feeling much better already so thats gotta be a good thing x

The police might arrest me if I am caught shaking in public again! :p

LMAO! i dont shake in public,, only in secret at home :)

Glad youre on the mend Claire,,,its fun just looking at holiday brochures online never mind actually going to those lovely white sandy beaches!! :D x

Ooh I know pudge! It's piddling down here and just looking on the net at pictures makes u feel better x I'm in work till four and then it's home to my jammies and a peppermint tea, rock n roll!!!

I know! That shaking in public can be more embarrassing than eating a banana. Don't know where to look! lmao

xx

Funnily enough nobody bats an eye when I eat a banana!

LMAO!! :D

Claire,, hope you are home in your jammies relaxing looking at sandy beaches :) x

Ooh I'm off into town in a mo pudge to talk to some travel agents, it's absolutely pouring down so that should make things seem a bit sunnier! However, feeling really crap today, pardon the grossness but I have been on the loo all morning, my stomach is cringing - think it's those bleeding little penicillin's racing around my body! It's buggered up my pill as well and I feel mentally drained, I don't know how I stayed 100% yesterday, all I craved was food food food! I had a nap at half seven which is so unlike me! Only an hour and than I was up all night. I know it's not lt but I'm so scared I'll have to come off it. I'm not hungry at all now, just feel nauseous and my stomach is growling. What the hell have I got left to come out??? And put on a pound since yesterday, aagghhhh!!! Just glad I'm not in work today. Hope everyone is doing great, on a lighter note just seen an ad for Big Fat Gypsy Weddings starting tomorrow - can't wait!!!

Aww Claire that sounds horrible! How much longer do you have to take the penicillin? Sorry I don't have much time - need to go to bed but just checking in with you, hope you're feeling back to your normal cheery self in the morning xx

Awww Claire :( Have you taken Penicillin before? Sounds like you may be a tad allergic :-/ See how you go, but if it continues, maybe go back to doc and discuss it/get different type of antibiotic. Hope you feel better soon hun ((hugs)) xx

Thanks ladies, I've never had any reactions before but I suppose the emptier stomach might have made me more sensitive. Every shake today has disagreed with me, you can guess the rest!!! I managed to nip into town to put the honeymoon deposit down but the rest of my list can wait till next Monday!!! So it's all booked for the Maldives, that's definitely ended my day on a high! So day 13 has been a right off but I'm hoping day 14 will be a whole different day!!! Hope everyone else is still in the zone x

Could be that you're just a tad more sensitive to it at the mo then, or maybe even picked up a bit of a tummy bug :( Whichever, I hope you feel better tomorrow and yipee to the Maldives :D xx

Thanks my lovely, I'm not taking the full amount but if I'm still like it tomorrow I'll go back to the docs. Lordy, look at the time! Oh is watching true blood and I've been on the net for hours! Haha, married life already! I'm off to bed x

Back