Slinking down the aisle!!!

lolapink

Wahoo, its day two for me and I'm feeling great! I've decided to put it out there and make myself accountable by writing a diary....so here goes!!! I am 35 and dieted for most of my life, but this is it! I've put on 2 stone since becoming engaged in August (I know, I'm meant to LOSE it before the dress fittings!:eek:) but my wedding in May is the biggest motivational stick I've ever had and I am going to do it! I weighed in at 13 stone 1 on Tuesday so lets see how this goes, hoping to be 10 stone in my beautiful dress! So hello everyone, and lets do this!!! :D:D:D

Good lukc Lola and if you need some advice on weddings, I'm a wedding planner. x

Thanks Mirjam, and call me Claire - need to change the blinkin signature I had in 2007! Wedding planning must be a stressful job! I haven't turned into bridezilla but combined with LT who knows!??! Day 2 hasn't turned out too bad, just glad I have had a busy day in work - when its quiet is the time I tend to start "boredom" eating :(

Hi Claire, I find wedding planning not stressful at all, unless you have to work with a bridezilla lol. This is day 4 for me and I'm not hungry but I do crave a subway or pizza... :)
Best thing is to keep busy, I also think too much about food when it's quiet .

subway..nom nom nom..... :D good luck Claire, youll be gorgeous walking down that isle in May don't you worry :) xx

Thanks Pudge, day two nearly done and only feeling a little hungry, roaming this site certainly takes your mind off it! OMG Mirjam, what I would do for a meatball subway with extra cheese!!! Nom nom triple nom!!!

thats the one i always get,,..gosh its been a long time since ive had one of those..i guess it will be a half a one from now on and only on my treat days when i get to goal...... nom nom nom indeed :) ....

this site is amazing,,and theres an arcade :) x

Well if a wedding isn't motivation to get slim, I don't know what is! :) Good luck Claire.

Oh Subway! I meant to have one of those whilst I was on my TFR break, but forgot! I've never had one in my life and been dying to try. Doh. Will have to wait a few months now again lol xx

Ha ha, I love the subway talk, but lets not start on kfc......sorry!!! its too early to be thinking of food! It wasn't a bad night for me, didn't have to get up to the loo which was a relief as I drank sooooo much water and peppermint tea yesterday! I'm just so glad I work in a showroom where the loo is right next to the office - would be crazy if I had to be out on the road all day!!! Have woken with a rank tasting mouth but apart from a little headachey feeling nothing today so I'm persevering and trying not to jump on the scales too soon - I have a habit of getting disheartened at small losses and thinking "sod it" and having a binge! I do feel really motivated still, I think having a goal really helps Jayne! I have to go to church tonight for a sing song with my family and bridesmaid to pick hymns, might be a late one but at least my mind will be off food until I get home for my shake! Is it just me or are they really tasty? I have choc and vanilla coz strawberry flavoured things make me gag and they are both yummy! Keep it up ladies, this summer we're gonna rock!!!

Hey Lola,

You have a good goal to head for....Before you know it you will be there in your lovely dress waltzing down the aisle. You have the right attitude, keep busy and you will be fine.Then you can treat yourself to one of those yummy subs!Which will be well earned. :D

Hear hear! :D

Hope the hymn selections went well :) I too really like the taste of the shakes, and don't have to do anything to them other than mix them with cold tap water (or sometimes from the fridge), shake them up in the shaker my pharmacist sold me, and drink :) Definitely makes life easier! I quite like the flapjacks as well (or crapjacks as some call them lol). Only the peanut one though. Coconut not so good, but could eat it if I had to!

xx

just wanted to say good luck girls, i did lipotrim end of 2008/2009 7 months i didnt eat anything while on lipotrim and lost 9 stone in that time, then i had a fleu de lis tummy tuck like a T shape on my belly but upside down. so it really worked well. however after splitting with bf i put weight back on a year later... my own fault so on Weight watchers now. MAKE SURE you take fibre clear in your shakes, i suffered terrible constipation after the first 4-6 weeks and got very ill with it. Apart from that good luck on your journy girlies :) xxx

Thanks Lyns, day 4 and I'm feeling great, although the OH keeps laughing at my breath! Need to source some fibrey stuff as I haven't "been" since Tues (sorry TMI!!!) and I don't want any problems with that! Oh Jayne, it was fab at the church last night! and we had our second interview with the vicar this morning and booked in bann readings etc, aggghhh!!! its all so close!!! Have a brilliant day everyone xxx

ooh it is getting close now!! arent you glad you wont be having that freak out nearer the time about losing weight! because itll be done! :) ...also everytime i read any of your posts i get that song the final countdown stuck in my head..except i sing the bridal countdown...lol :) im sure that was the desired effect lol xx

My cunning plan worked Pudge! I won't be rocking down the aisle tho! I so hope I can be at a happy weight by April so I have a good few weeks to just relax and enjoy the build up, it really is all happening at once now - my sister (maid of honour) and my bridesmaid Zoe tried on some dresses today, only flowers and grooms party suits left to do!!!

So it's day five and I'm still really motivated! I keep thinking of how great I'm gonna feel again when I lose weight and I must admit I haven't really been tempted. I need to get some husk or fibre plus coz the constipation has been my only struggle at the moment. I had a bit of a lightheaded spell this morning when I worked up a sweat doing a mini spring clean this morning so Im a bit cautious about starting the gym and classes up for a minute. I've gotta say I am a routine sort of girl and Im scared how I'll cope on this my first day off. Not getting out of bed till later and not being sat by the water cooler all day means I have to remind myself more, probably why I feel a bit out of sorts today. But that's not gonna get me down, this is the road I choose to become a beautiful bride and for once I am going to grow a set and get me some willpower! I am doing this!!!

yeooowwww,,positivity all round this morning eh!.. just keep occupied and youll be fine..... i think a pamper day is on the cards :) x

That's it Claire, have a bit of a pampering session today :) x

Back