Slinking down the aisle!!!

The fear of telling you I had failed Sandra is WORSE than death I can assure you, I would have been up all night!!! and you're right, just the expense of the photographers is bad enough without never wanting to look at them after anyway! Cathie, might have to show the oh your post, surely a monetary incentive is just the tonic I need!!!

lol! I am keeping my best arse-kicking boots at the ready but I'm sure that I'm not going to need them:D

Keep strong Lola, you CAN do it! IF I may ask, if you do "pig out", what are you eating then? My hubby's having grilled chicken when he's been to the gym cos he's really starving and I have 100gr of pastrami now and then. x

I wish a pig out was so healthy for me, it's normally chips or sweets, I really need to retrain myself totally away from junk :( it's proving much harder this time. I think psychologically it seems such an uphill battle till the wedding that I freak out a bit sometimes and think, why bother? Its so far away, what's the point? But I am going to do this!!! My dress is going to look awesome and I will then truly deserve that glass of champers! Best be careful I don't get drunk after one sip! X

hi lolapink

just wanted to thank you for saying that bout your mum and rosemary conley. ;)
i have had to give up my 30 day shred cos its to high impact for my bad heel (and ive really hurt my shoulder) so ive dug out my ms conley dvd and can manage it fine (with ibuprofen) ;)

cheers
cathie x

I posted on your page Cathie, but I'm glad Rosemary is working for you! We'll be rocking those henweekends before we know it!!! The past couple of days have been abysmal but I'm not dwelling on the past, I've pulled my socks up and I've got my head straight - I can't keep relying on this diet as being my saving grace for my wedding day and thinking that I will be able to drop the weight in a matter of days - I keep putting it off till the last minute but thats not going to work, and its not going to get my mindset in the right place either - this isn't just for my wedding day, its for life. This constant on,off,on,off is going to mess with my body, mind and my pocket so its time to grow up and get on with it! Had one shake today, stuck in work which is very boring as its quite sunny here in Plymouth and nobody is looking at buying a car, they're all out enjoying themselves! Been having raspberry leaf and peppermint tea all week and bought some green tea to mix it up a bit (ooh - the excitement!!!) Its sat here in a mug next to me at the moment and I'm a bit scared to take the first sip as I know the first couple normally make me go :sign0137: Have a fabbo day everyone x

Yep, green tea still provokes major gaggage! Just had my second shake, feeling positive but scared of the road ahead, I want my dress to look hot but food has always paid such a major part in my life! This Little Miss Greedypants needs to change her attitude for good, I'm thinking longterm not just wedding, I need to be free from the shackles of food and the hold they have over me, I will beat this once and for all!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... glad to see your doing ok since ive been roaming around girlie... ive wasted quite alot of time after falling off.... some serious issues need to be dealt with me thinks!

You can do this hun! you will look fab... its hard because we all have different issues with food, but it will be worth it.. we need to be healthy young people!!,,, chinup,, if it helps im gagging on shakes as i type! xx

Focus on your wedding for the moment and then focus on the long-term when you get back. Once you get to your wedding the size you want to be, that'll motivate you more to deal with the long-term. I find myself thinking too far ahead so often and then depressing myself - now I'm focusing on my holiday at end April and I'll look better by then and when I get back from then, I'll deal with what's left to deal with - but it's going to be a much smaller problem by then!!!

hey lolapink :)

just wanted to say cheers for your support and i have lost 2lb at my wi 2day

thanx cathie xx

Thanks everyone! Frankie - its a good idea to only look so far ahead, I understand completely about thinking too far in advance and it looking too much to deal with - thats when I'm most tempted to just give up! and Kate, its no laughing matter having Sandra on your case I can assure you!!! :eek: We're gonna get there Cathie, I have faith! Have a fabbo day everyone xxx

But I'm a lovely person really! X x x

Ps just had a second interview, looks very promising, I agreed that if I take the job I will take over as the director responsible for HR! What d'you think?:D

HR -absolutely suits u down to the ground! I left HR to become a foster carer. Believe it or not the HR manager was a jumped up little twat he had no life experience was ten years younger than me im 37 and got me to deal with all the feminine issues because he didnt do crying! Wat an @rse. You on the other hand will be amazing. I think u shud go into phsychotherapy! :)

OMG, no I don't want to do HR!!!!!! No I just agreed to be the director with overall responsibility for HR......I'll still keep the rest of my job.....:D I will be the only female member on the Board though so I guess it makes sense! I'm not actually very touchy feely though and I'd be a bloody useless Samaritan, I'd be, like, "either pull yourself together or take the pills"....no half measures:eek:

Pmsl :)

Haha! Psychotherapy is certainly correct Cham Pers! Swit swoo for you at your second interview missus - it was the assertive sophisticated clothes that helped x

Yay for my pee stick, ketosis is here! Just ordered the beck diet solution book and workbook so it's on greedy pants! Bring on the thin times, and the positive mindset! Tonight was tough but I got through it, and the ketostix certainly helped me with the motivation! Night my lovelies x

Night sweetheart, well done for getting through another day x

Thanks Sandra, more of the same today I hope! Although I had to have my first shake early this morning at 8 because I felt a bit dizzy when I got up, I am really hot today though - the sun is out and the heating was on this morning so I hope it was just my body temperature being a bit off kilter. Heres to a lovely day everyone x

Why hello diary, Ive been a bit AWOL on the typing front - although I have been lurking and reading a lot but it's time for me to step it up and become accountable again, I need motivation guys, either warm encouragement or a verbal ear bashing (or butt kicking)!!! Last week was so so, perfect until the evenings when I must have dinner three or four times. I'm 12'8'today and quite frankly at a standstill. It's three weeks Friday till my hen weekend away and seven weeks Saturday till my wedding and I wanted to be 10'7, I feel vie just cocked up the past two months. I went into town today and river island had some beautiful summery clothes, perfect for my honeymoon and it made me feel motivated yet at the same time that little voice in the back of my mind was yawning away and saying " we've been here HOW many times? Borrrriiiinnnng!!!" last summer I was 11 stone and since then ive booked a wedding and piled it on! I know I keep harking on about the past and it's the present that counts but I'm lost, I think ive gone past the point of making a change, my first attempt in January was remarkably easy and I've failed god knows how many times since. My mum and oh must be sick of me going on! I have just rang the dress shop to ask when's the latest i can get my fitting and it's four weeks today!!!! I feel sick, sorry everyone for the long moan ( especially Sandra as she has been my main cheerleader and butt kicker) I've bought beck's book and workbook which I'm hoping will help the longterm goals but I so don't want to be disappointed on my big day. I've been burying my head in the sand but felt I needed to be true to my diary and get it out there, so thanks if you've got this far!!! X

Back