Slinkydawg's Christmas Boost

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
So ive resigned myself to the fact that im not going to get to goal for Christmas (almost 2 stone away), but im hoping to get half way, which means loosing 13lbs.

Ive switched between WW and SW so many times, i cant begin to count, but im going for WW as it provides a bit more discipline - I NEED discipline!

My WI is on on a Monday and i do it at home. My weight this week was 10.13. Im hoping to be around 10st by Christmas. Only got two Christmas events coming up so ive got no excuse really. Im allowed 18 points a day as ill be doing old-style points.

B: crumpet and butter (2.5)
S: museli (2)
S: strawberries (0.5)
L: ham (1.5) salad and mayo (2)
S: pom bears (1)
S: yog (1)
D: bacon (3), fried egg (3), beans (1.5), toast (1.5)
Total 19.5/18 - great start!

We are very similar! I weighed in at 10st 12lbs this morning which is down 2lbs in two days after I restarted! My first goal is to get to 10st 6lbs (what I was before I fell off the wagon around my birthday!) in about 3 weeks time when I go home for the weekend. My second goal is to be or be under 10st for Christmas and New Year! I want to look fab and start the new year off feeling great about myself :D Been 100% the last two days, today is looking good too! We can do it :D

I did but I found it hard to keep up to date so I'm just keeping one on my own just now. I'm doing the old 1,2,3 success! system too, usually allow myself up to 22 points on weekdays (lots of walking!) and then between 18-20 on weekends if I don't exercise.

I'm 5' 4" and currently 10st 12lbs. Not sure of a long term goal, under 10st is fine. Will wait and see how it feels, may go lower closer to 9st :)

I always find it really interesting to read other peoples daily food diaries (cos i'm so nosey) but I thnk hey must take more planning than the dieting itself which is why I don't post mine, I do feel a bit guilty about it really because i think it helps others with ideas etc.

scoobysue said:
I always find it really interesting to read other peoples daily food diaries (cos i'm so nosey) but I thnk hey must take more planning than the dieting itself which is why I don't post mine, I do feel a bit guilty about it really because i think it helps others with ideas etc.

They do take a lot of time but I find I behave slightly better if I've written down a plan.

Can't even remember what happened food wise yesterday but I've been reasonably good all weekend. It's weigh day tomorrow and to be honest, even though I've been almost on plan all week, I don't feel I've lost much, if anything. I've got good and tasty food plans for next week though so hopefully something will show up soon.

Last edited:
Back