Slow losses still bugging me ~please dont read if offended by my :( xx

You ARE losing weight in a much healthier way though. Try to keep that in mind, even though it seems rubbish atm for you. A lb of fat is still a lot...take a look at this to remind you! Phatband: 1 lb of fat (gross)

Better off than on eh? You are doing really well xxx

I know lol and ewww thanks I really should see it as a great achievement and be satisfied I am going in the right direction :)
Thanks hun xxxx

I bet over a period though you lose the same as them :) for every person who loses well I bet theres more who dont do nearly as well as you xx

I bet over a period though you lose the same as them :) for every person who loses well I bet theres more who dont do nearly as well as you xx

ahh thanks :eek: I know I should shut up moaning I annoy myself lol,what are your average weekly losses? I also need to see what other people eat as my foods are boring not much and in need of a mix around xx Hope your ok xx

Hey chick I think you're doing really well you've lost consistently every week (unlike me! Grrrr xx) having looked at what you eat and the amount of exercise you do I really don't think you're eating enough. Think of like your body is a car and the food is the petrol, not enough petrol to complete your journey and the car slows down, stops and doesn't go anywhere. Probably a crap analogy really lol, it's early and I'm tired heh heh.
Chin up chick you really are doing brilliantly xx

Hey chick I think you're doing really well you've lost consistently every week (unlike me! Grrrr xx) having looked at what you eat and the amount of exercise you do I really don't think you're eating enough. Think of like your body is a car and the food is the petrol, not enough petrol to complete your journey and the car slows down, stops and doesn't go anywhere. Probably a crap analogy really lol, it's early and I'm tired heh heh.
Chin up chick you really are doing brilliantly xx

mmmm I think if I ate AP id gain :eek: panic if I go over points,I havent exercised this week will try today if I get time and see how I lose,but I do think i'll cut back to 4 days a week that way I mentally wont feel cheated on the weightloss :rolleyes:
Thanks hun and I know you'll get the remander weight off xxx

Hun 1.5lb every week is absoultely amazing and is definately not a slow loss. Its sinsible and healthy and means you will keep it off long term rather than yo-yoing. If you loose 1.5lb a week for a year thats a whole 78lbs gone. It will soon come round, carry on as you are. You are doing fabulous and well done for all of your hard work.

plus if you loose it too fast (like i did when i had my baby) you can end up with sagging skin. If you do it gradually you are more likely to tone up as well as your body can adjust :)

Well I lost 0.5lbs ? Am really peed off as I've 5 stone to get rid of still and if I lose like this it will take me forever? I wonder if it's because I had my mirena coil out 6 weeks ago I've had 3 totms since then after 4.5 years of none? Havin a new one in later at hospital *yulp* so I'm really scared il gain next week as that can happen.
I'm doing fast start thus week and a new 4 day exercise plan instead of 6 days so really other than that I'm lost on ww plan I did 130,000 steps in 3 days last weekend and have stuck to plan 100% for 16 weeks?

I was thinking about your losses and do you know what? I am one of those who is capable of losing 3+ a week but my problem is I don't have the same determination as you. So, in the last 16 weeks I have probably lost around 14lb in total, because I stop/start constantly and lose/gain the same lb's over and over again!
I think you are doing fantastically and I really admire your determination.

I have been having a go at Slimming World recently but I'm tempted to switch back to WW.
I too want to lose 75lb (My BMI will still be too high but I know I will be a lot happier/healthier).
Anyway I just wanted to say keep up the good work and I hope I can be as focused as you from now on.

Just a thought, if you are exercising so much, perhaps you are building muscle, which we all know is heavier than fat. Have you tried taking measurements of your waist , hips bust etc and then comparing. I do this once a month so those timesit look like I haven't lost much in the way of weight I am reminded that I have lost cm's. But still 1/2 lb off is better than 1/2lb on, which is what I keep telling myself. Keep going you'll get there eventually. :)

Thanks guys its hard to keep motivated when Im losing so slow I dont honestly expect 3lbs a week as we know we shouldnt be losing that amount and if we are we arent eating enough,its just 1/2 lb is pants and I dont know why,maybe having the coil out has messed me up I will see next week what happens with a new one prob gain as the extra hormones?
Measurements arent great I put 1/2 inch on around my bust this measurement today in 4 weeks lost 1inch from waist 1 from hips 1/2 from thighs in 4 weeks? I think I will just continue do 4 days of exercise and stay on track,worse comes to the worse I will do something else maybe join a meeting which I dont want to as mine are naff.
Thanks guys much appreciated xx

Im just looking at your losses

wk1-6lb
Wk 2 -2lb
Wk 3 -2lb
Wk 4 -1.5lb
Wk 5 -3lb
Wk 6 -2.5lb
Wk 7 -1lb
Wk 8 -1lb
Wk 9 -1.5lb
Wk 10 -2.5lb
Wk 11 -1lb
Wk 12 -2.5lb Wk 13 -1lb
Wk 14 -2lb 2 stone
Wk 15 -1.5lb
Wk 16-0.5lb

See if you look at them youre absolutely bang on track (apart from this week) with WW losses. Youre losing 1/2.5lbs a week... thats EXACTLY what WW say you should lose. your consistently losing half a stone a month - thats brilliant

I think youre bwing waaaaay too hard on yourself missus xx

:( I know the overall loss us great but I am worried it's going to stop as it was low this week and I am 100% good , I will see what happens this week have a coil replacement, fast start I hope will get me in the 14s so I can drop that point, I need a kick up my fat bottom :)

thanks alot your a star xx

Back