ProPoints Slummy to yummy mummy

Hey everyone!!

Had a horrible stressful day today!! :( So i picked something rotten n felt like there was no filling me! But I managed to only dip into a few of my weeklies so at least that's something!!

Breakfast:

Coffee 1pp
WW choco crisp bar 2pp
WW mini moment 1pp

Snack:

Alpen light 2pp
2x plums 0pp

Lunch:

WW prepacked chicken n bacon sandwich 7pp
Snack a jack curls 2pp
Crunchie :) 5pp

Dinner:

Ocean pie 5pp
Green beans n baby corn fried in olive oil 2pp
Jelly n squishy cream 1pp

Snack:

WW crisps 2pp
2x WW mini moment 2pp

Total: 32pp

29/29 dailies used
43/49 weeklies remaining

Hope everyone else had a better day than me!!x

Diary looking good :D hope u are well petal xxx

Thanks Carly! Good to have you back!! :) xx

Well my night ended up in a bit of a disaster, pmt n Ben n Jerrys don't mix!! ;) So I polished off the remainder of my frozen yoghurt using up another 14 of my weeklies!! :O so I now have 29/49 weeklies remaining! thinking they'll be no wine for me this weekend! :(

Gonna try n start some exercise this week and see if I can lose at least 1lb for Wednesday, that's a bit optimistic considering it's TOTM but I'm not gonna let that be an excuse! Onwards and downwards is what I want!!x

Seriously bad day!! :(

Done so well all day but didnt plan lunch and was so busy it was after 3 before I noticed. Then someone brought in a huge tub of celebrations so it was all down hill from there!! Why oh why do I do this? As my mum says "when I'm good I'm good but when I'm bad I'm wicked!!"

Went to my mums for dinner and had fajitas including a serious amount of spur cream!! :O Then some galaxy caramel with my coffee!!

By the time it came to this afternoon I had 15 dailies left and my 29 weeklies so I'm hoping that 44pp will be enough to cover the damage as best it can and just draw a line under it! I'm going to do some exercise tomorrow and try to be really careful what I use my points on for the next few days and hope that I can maybe scrape a STS for Wednesday!!

Hope everyone is ok!!x

Whitey,you'll be fine,just try to stay within your dailies. I had a ridiculous blow out last week...kind of went into denial and didn't point it at all! Didn't exercise much and was still done one and a half! So you never know.
Those fajitas sound delicious though. Sour cream..,.yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, the sad thing is I didn't even enjoy the blooming chocolates and now I just feel hugely guilty! :( Dieting is so hard eh?!

I've just ordered a huge food shop with lots of fruit and veg and other yummy low point food and I'm gonna start afresh tomoro!!

That's fab you lost 1.5 this week, hoe much have you lost now?x

Well I've woke up this morning with a new lease of life and determination!! :) In the past I have been one of they dieters that falls of the wagon and then promptly stays there and does some serious damage! But I went to bed last night and thought about what I've accomplished in the last 4 weeks (9lb loss!) and knew that one night of over indulging didn't have to be the end of it so I'm well and truly back on track!

For anyone who has considered doing a weightloss diary I urge you to do it. I honestly believe that writing this down for everyone to see has defo gave me a kick up the bum, I can't kid myself on when it's in black and White! Just the thought that other people can read this makes me want to be good!!

So this morning I've made homemade carrot and tomato soup. Cut up melon, pineapple and mango to keep in the fridge and I'm going to do a lovely big food shop full of delicious low pp foods that I like to eat. Going to make a lovely dinner tonight for me and hubby wen the kids go to bed and enjoy every mouthful and if I STS this week then I know I will lose the following week!!

I'm also goin to experiment with some different recipes over the next few weeks and change up my eating habits a bit so I don't get bored!

I have a night out planned for the first weekend in October which is 4 weeks away and my goal is to lose another 7lbs by then. Which I hope will get me into a dress I've not worn in a while. Will be out with people who haven't saw me in a while and want to look the best I can!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!! :)

Thanks for listening xx

Very inspiring,whitey! I'm like you,one bad day can easily turn into a week of misbehaving. Good on you getting organised today- that's definitely the key.

Wow - amazing motivation at not letting an off day knock you off course. i want to come to your house for soup and melon fingers!

Thank you both!! :)

I actually ordered all my shopping online but mucked up the delivery so had to go pick it up, got lots of yummy food tho! Had a really good day today and it's days like this I realise this diet is sustainable in the long term. I'm lucky because I adore fruit and veg so snacking on them still feels like a bit of a treat and not a diet!

So here's today-

Breakfast:

Coffee 1pp
WW soft caramel bar 2pp
WW mini moment 1pp

Lunch:

Homemade carrot and tomato soup 0pp
Dairylea Dunker 3pp

Dinner:

Chicken with haggis 7pp
Roasted butternut squash with red onion 0pp
Baby boiled potatoes 5pp

Snacks:

Pineapple and mango 0pp

Total 21/29pp

So leaves me 8pp for pudding, although I have no idea what I'll have I'll wait and see what I fancy!x

Heading to tesco today and going to buy one. Have only ever used them in the kid's food. Did make the soup once but it was too spicy for me (will leave chilli out next time.

Did you get your butternut squash tras? I go through at least one a week depending how big they are. Morrisons also do a ready chopped packet which is in the ready prepared veg section. 2 packets for £1 and they're great for roasted veg and saves the hassle of peeling etc!

Today was a good day again, stayed within my points but think I could've made some better food choices but hey you cant be a saint all the time!! ;) I decided to have some cereal for breakfast as a change as always just have a coffee and a bar of some sort and I really enjoyed it. May start having it at work during the week as a bit of a change!!

Breakfast:

Special k with milk 5pp
Banana 0pp
Coffee 1pp
WW mini moment 1pp

Lunch:

Philadelphia ritz snack pack 3pp
Sweet chilli sauce 1pp
Mango and pineapple 0pp
Chipsticks crisps 4pp

Dinner:

WW chicken hotpot 6pp
Green beans with teaspoon of oil 1pp

WW crisps 2pp
Mini kelloggs rice krispie chocolate bar 3pp

Total: 27/29pp

Although hubby got a chippy tonight and I stole a couple chips but hoping my spare 2pp will cover that!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!! :) x

No,forgot all about it. Will have to get it next time,everyone's raving about them. Need to fill ups bit more with veg,am kind of hungry at nights.

I just ordered a butternut squash with my online shop :)
I really like buying them pre-cut but in sainsbury's it's so much cheaper to buy them whole i had to bite the bullet & get a whole one!
Keep thinking of using an electric breadknife - yay or nay?!! ;)

Diary sounding good hun!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Glad u are feeling positive :D xx

Haha an electric knife made me laugh!! Mind you sometimes it feels like you'd need one, mines is constantly flying across the chopping board!! ;)

Today was an ok day. Work was really busy so never had lunch and ended up with a take away for dinner. But I chose a chicken tikka breast kebab which was lovely and hopefully not to high in points!!

Breakfast:

Special k and milk 5pp
Banana 0pp

Snack:

Coffee 1pp
WW toffee bar 2pp

Lunch:

Melon 0pp
6x cocktail sausages 4pp

Dinner:

Chicken kebab 12 (?)
Ben n Jerrys frozen yogurt 6pp

Total: 30pp

29/29 dailies used
1pp over!

Here's to a better day tomoro!! Hope everyone had a good Monday.....if thats even possible!! ;) x

Back